P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

THE CRYPT PRESENTS ABSU, DEPRAVITY and EMBRYO / STIGMATA LPs
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: THE CRYPT PRESENTS ABSU, DEPRAVITY and EMBRYO / STIGMATA LPs Reply with quote

All 3 LPs will be available at the same time, so combined shipping will apply for pre-orders!

DEPRAVITY (Fin) Silence of the Centuries + Remasquerade / Demos Official 2LP (CRYPT33)

Long overdue for the vinyl treatment, the Crypt is proud to announce partnering with the mighty Depravity to unleash their discography for the first time ever on wax! Brutal and melodic Finnish death metal with chugging, heavy riffs, pummeling percussion, eerie atmospheres and dark, gutteral vox that easily stands up against their Swedish brothers. During their two year existence, DEPRAVITY has featured members of Sigillum Diaboli (Fin), Psychopathic Terror (Fin), Sonata Arctica (Fin) and Diaboli (Fin). The amazing 2LP set will feature both of the Adipocere releases including the MCD and the 7"ep, but also the band's obscure yet equally brutal demography and new liner notes from bassist Petri Ilvespakka.

Sadly the original cover artwork for Silence of the Centuries has been lost over the years, so as using the original covers for our releases is one of our standards, we did the next best thing. We contacted the original cover artist Turkka Rantanen ( Chaos Graphics) (also know for the Demilich: Nespithe European cover, Depravity: Remasquerade 7" and Depravity: Phantasmagoria demo covers), and commissioned him to do a new hand painted cover with the same look, theme and essence of the original but of course with the advantage of almost 20 years of Turkka's refined artistic experience and skill since the original painting. Regarding the new artwork, Turkka quotes "I guess this new version is how it looked inside my head back then, but I had no f-n idea how to get it out from there"

Limited to 500 copies: 250 on 180 gram purple vinyl, 150 on 180 gram black vinyl and 100 on 180 gram transparent dark blue vinyl (blue vinyl is a Dark Descent Records Exclusive), this amazing set of wax comes housed in a 350 gram gatefold jacket with Turkka's amazing artwork, classic interviews, flyers, band pics and new liner notes.

Included in all 500 copies is a luxurious 24" x 36" (60.96 cm x 91.44 cm) poster of the cover artwork.

****************************************************************************************************

ABSU (US) The Sun of Tiphareth + Bonus tracks Official 3LP / 7" EP box set (CRYPT34)

Texas occult metal legends once again join forces with the Crypt to unleash their sophomore masterpiece "The Sun of Tiphareth". A wealth of unreleased bonus material is included for this 3LP. Expect the usual Crypt standards for this classic gem of Mystical Occult Metal.

This ultimate edition contains well over two hours of Mythological Occult metal on 3 x 180 gram heavy vinyl LPs, strictly limited to a one time only pressing of 666 hand-numbered copies - 222 of which will be black vinyl, 222 on blue vinyl and 222 on white vinyl. These killer slabs of wax come housed in 2 x 350 gram glossy gatefold jackets featuring the both of the original Osmose cover and layout, as well unpublished artwork by The sun of Tiphateth cover artist Kris Verwimp, classic flyers, exclusive band photos, classic interviews and new, extensive liner notes by Proscriptor. Each gatefold will contain a huge poster of each respective original cover artwork.

LP one will feature the original 1995 sound recording. LP 2 will feature an brand new 2012 remix of the album sounding as the band originally intended and LP 3 will feature The Sun Of Tiphareth – Rehearsal Session: 1993.

Also included in the set will be an exact replica of the original "..and Shineth Unto The Cold Cometh..." 7" EP with the original layout and original master audio files being used.

Both gatefolds come housed in an amazing, heavy gauge case wrapped, hand numbered box with the original Kris Verwimp cover illustration. We apologize for the steep price tag but unfortunately due to the deluxe packaging including the box, 2 full color posters, the bonus 7" EP and royaltys due to both band and label for this release, we were forced to raise it slightly more than usual. Rest assured that this monster box set is well worth every penny.

****************************************************************************************************

THE CRYPT PRESENTS: EMBRYO "Damnatory Cacophony" / STIGMATA "Deceived Minds" Split LP (CDS01)

TWO Crushing Classic Swedish Death metal demos on one SPLIT LP Featuring members of BLOOD MORTIZED, CRYPT OF KERBEROS, VINTERLAND, EGYPT AND DARK FUNERAL!

THE CRYPT PRESENTS: CULT DEMO SERIES: VOL I. The Crypt is proud to announce the forging of a new subsidiary label: CULT DEMO SERIES. This label will focus exclusively on unsigned bands who only ever released demo material and have never had an official release. It will be designed to finally offer these amazing yet obscure bands to finally have a long overdue official release. Our first offering will be in the form of a Split LP between two Swedish cult acts and feature the only demos either band ever recorded. Both of these demos offer signature crushing Swedish Death Metal guaranteed to please any fan of the genre, as well as fans extreme metal in general. Mattias Borgh and Mattias Parkkila are both currently members of BLOOD MORTIZED (Swe).

The A side features the classic EMBRYO "Damnatory Cacophony" demo. Originally released in 1991 and limited to 500 pro-printed copies, it features Mattias Borgh from the mighty CRYPT OF KERBEROS as well as members from such cult acts as XENOFANES (Swe), VINTERLAND (Swe), HARMONY (Swe) and MAZE OF TORMENT (Swe).

The B side features the ultra obscure yet equally amazing 1992 demo "Deceived Minds" from Sweden's STIGMATA, featuring Mattias Parkkila from EGYPT (Swe) and Peter Eklund of DARK FUNERAL (Swe).

This amazing piece of history will have the usual CRYPT standard of quality and feature classic band photos, reviews, interviews, new liner notes and lyrics. Limited to 500 hand numbered copies, 150 on classic 160 gram black wax, 250 on 160 gram half black / half white wax (very fitting for a split LP) and 100 on half red / half white wax (half red / half white vinyl is a Dark Descent Records Exclusive). Each LP comes with a 12" x 24" foldout poster featuring both covers.

NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ONLY! EXPECTED RELEASE DATE IS DECEMBER 31. (Realistically it will probably be sooner, but I want to pad the release date to allow for potential delays).
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
mikelapocalipsis

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job Ted. Look awesome as always. My wallet will be empty againˇˇˇ
minge-eater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn....had to order all 3

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that Absu set looks incredible with blue vinyl. Fucking beautiful.
Got that and Depravity too.

Hopefully they don't get delayed past the new year.
darksymphonies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:

They should be ready in 3 weeks, it's just that with all the delays in the past, we really wanted to pad the release date
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
we really wanted to pad the release date

That's good that you did.
This should become standard, with all vinyl being delayed these days, it's insane.
moonan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Absu was well worth the wait will order the blue this week got rid of my original Sun LP a while ago to raise the cash to buy this version.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice... I needed to do a big order from Dark Descent anyway.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
Looks like the Absu was well worth the wait will order the blue this week got rid of my original Sun LP a while ago to raise the cash to buy this version.

And it looks like the blue one is going fast.
Too many releases at once! Mad Not enough money!
Kellicos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just pre-ordered the blue vinyl. It's a lot of money, but damn, I think it's worth it. I was so pleased with the last Absu album they did. This one looks equally, if not more impressive. Are there plans to do anymore Absu albums like this in the future?
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I think all the albums up to and including Tara are gonna get Crypt treatment.
DSS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kellicos wrote:
Well, I just pre-ordered the blue vinyl. It's a lot of money, but damn, I think it's worth it.

Sometimes you have to look at things in a different perspective. The original goes for more than $70. At least you are getting 3 LPs + a 7" EP for this price Wink
TheUnborn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scentofdeath wrote:

You can listen to your other records in the meantime.

Last edited by TheUnborn on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
scentofdeath wrote:

You can listen to your other records in the meanwhile.

Laughing Laughing Indeed! I'm well behind with my listening to the new shit I buy. Fucking TIME, man. I said this before, but there's less and less spare time, at least for me. I wish they sold that shit in cans or something. Or sell a piece of "time" with every record they put out, so you have fucking time to play it!
Ac!dM!nd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare occasion when I'm very happy with spending my money Very Happy Great job, Ted!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: