P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

SATYRICON BURZUM UNANIMATED etc. fan club release BOOTLEGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A serious big fuck off to the bootlegger and all labels selling these bootlegs.

Blablabla.....as if anything of this would be your problem.

Or is anyone here on the salary-list of Peaceville or best friends forever with Satyr?

Fuck your pseudo-idealism and take care of your own business.
Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peaceville can go bankrupt and Satyr can die starving, for all I care. But it does suck that now it will be pretty much impossible to figure out whether a "Temple of the Lost Race" copy offered for sale is a well preserved copy of the original pressing or a fake.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Quote:
A serious big fuck off to the bootlegger and all labels selling these bootlegs.

Blablabla.....as if anything of this would be your problem.

Or is anyone here on the salary-list of Peaceville or best friends forever with Satyr?

Fuck your pseudo-idealism and take care of your own business.

It's my problem, because of what this guy said:
Werewolf wrote:
Peaceville can go bankrupt and Satyr can die starving, for all I care. But it does suck that now it will be pretty much impossible to figure out whether a "any bootlegged album" copy offered for sale is a well preserved copy of the original pressing or a fake.

And to make things clear, I couldn't care less about the labels owning the rights to these albums, royalties for the bands and all other crap related to releasing ablums. These bootlegs do more damage than good to the people who are interested in owning the originals. It just became a shitload harder to find a REAL original copy of these bootlegged albums.
It's fucking disgusting to see that labels support these bootleggers. It's all about money, it seems. So FUCK OFF to them! You can fuck off too, because you obviously support these kind of scams.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cursed Emperor wrote:
You can fuck off too, because you obviously support these kind of scams.

No, that is exactly the point. Contrary to people like you, I don't order from shitty labels or browse Ebay, so I don't support them by any means.

Plus I don't pay Jewish prices anyway and already have all the originals I need.

You all deserve to get ripped off if you have no bigger problems.
DSS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to play the "blame game" here. These bootlegs were bound to happen sooner or later. Everyone involved directly or indirectly plays a role.
Labels, bands, bootleggers and those who buy the records.

And on a side note the bands themselves have become rock stars in their own eyes. I wanted to release a few albums on vinyl myself a few years ago and the asking price from some people was as high as 6,000 EUR. I'm sure I could break even by pressing 500 to 1000 copies Rolling Eyes
Humus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
No, that is exactly the point. Contrary to people like you, I don't order from shitty labels or browse Ebay, so I don't support them by any means.

Plus I don't pay Jewish prices anyway and already have all the originals I need.

I thought it was the exclusive right of women to be this bitchy?
Good for you mate, seems like you're living the dream life!
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
Good for you mate, seems like you're living the dream life!

Thanks my friend! It's really a good life, believe me.

No, seriously. Bootlegs have been around since the dawn of records, and I never heard of a bootlegger getting rich or going to jail for that (prove me otherwise if I am wrong).

I just come back from a huge record-convention and EVERYONE was selling bootlegs like EVERYONE was buying them. The biggest problem seems to be arguing about 1-2 bucks if there was a split on the sleeve or whatever minor crap.

The hypocrisy of record collectors and their stupid materialism is what really kills the art/scene/record industry/whatever, not some crappy bootlegs no one forces you to buy.
Mikael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to ask you that if you would have a successful band or a label, would it be ok for you that someone would make a bad quality bootlegs from your work and you couldn't do nothing about it?
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS.THREAD.SUCKS
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
I have to ask you that if you would have a successful band or a label, would it be ok for you that someone would make a bad quality bootlegs from your work and you couldn't do nothing about it?

Surely not! But then it would be MY problem and no one else his. Plus I would solve it myself and wouldn't count on some indignant postings of the self-proclaimed saviours of the record industry.

It is pretty obvious that NO ONE here is targeted because he is feeling sorry for Peaceville, Metal Blade etc. All you care about is that you could probably get ripped off over some bucks.
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Cursed Emperor wrote:
You can fuck off too, because you obviously support these kind of scams.

What about the people that don't have the originals but would like to? As long as you have them why give a shit right?

All your posts are so negative and insulting. What's your fucking problem bro?

Last edited by Morbid Obesity on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Morbid Obesity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Mikael wrote:

Surely not! But then it would be MY problem and no one else his. Plus I would solve it myself and wouldn't count on some indignant postings of the self-proclaimed saviours of the record industry.

It is pretty obvious that NO ONE here is targeted because he is feeling sorry for Peaceville, Metal Blade etc. All you care about is that you could probably get ripped off over some bucks.

And what's wrong with that? Who here likes getting ripped off? I sure as hell don't.
Mikael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

So it's ok to steal as long as no one is stealing from you? If someone's stealing something you own, but you're not around to see it, they should not try to prevent or condemn it, because it will be your problem not their?
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
So it's ok to steal as long as no one is stealing from you? If someone's stealing something you own, but you're not around to see it, they should not try to prevent or condemn it, because it will be your problem not their?

See, that is exactly the problem here. You all are pissed because anyone could "steal" some bucks from YOU, not from the bands or labels in question. We all have become fucking egoists, but at least I don't pretend anything else.

Morbid Obesity wrote:
All your posts are so negative and insulting. What's your fucking problem bro?

Maybe my postings in this particular thread, yes. But most of my other postings deal with MUSIC that I like, and not with RECORDS.

I even removed the user-name of "Cursed Emperor" from my quote because I didn't wanted to target him directly, more the overall behaviour in this thread (which his posting pretty much summed up for me).

But well, maybe this it the wrong message board for me? Then I shut up from now on.
Mikael

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:

See, that is exactly the problem here. You all are pissed because anyone could "steal" some bucks from YOU, not from the bands or labels in question. We all have become fucking egoists, but at least I don't pretend anything else.

I don't know how someone making or spreading these bootlegs are stealing money from me, I don't have a successful label or a band, but yet I see this kind of act as a bad/wrong thing to do. Maybe these days people only cares about their own ass, but I can't support this kind of actions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 6 of 18

Jump to: