P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NUCLEAR WAR NOW! FESTIVAL VOL. III 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool report. Thanks for taking the time.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

horrificus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YK

A while back there was mention of a NWN fest going to Australia? Is this still a possibilty/reality.
vinhas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrificus wrote:
YK

A while back there was mention of a NWN fest going to Australia? Is this still a possibilty/reality.

hope not, since that would make it impossible for me to attend again ($$$$$$$$$$$$$) Laughing
moonan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrificus wrote:
YK

If I remember correctly what was posted here it was either the 2nd one or the one that just happened a few weeks ago that was going to be in Australia then it was decided to keep it in Berlin. I doubt a lot of people would fly from Europe or the US to Australia because it would cost too much + the flight takes a full day.
horrificus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moonan wrote:
horrificus wrote:
YK

If I remember correctly what was posted here it was either the 2nd one or the one that just happened a few weeks ago that was going to be in Australia then it was decided to keep it in Berlin. I doubt a lot of people would fly from Europe or the US to Australia because it would cost too much + the flight takes a full day.

Yeah but its ok for Australians to fly over to EU?

a good amount of the NWN roster is Australian, Nocturnal Graves, Ignivomous, Sacriphyx, Stargazer, Abominator, Lampades, Grave Upheaval, even Sad Ex made the cut, plus surrounding bands, Asia etc.

Obviously wouldn't be on the same scale as a Berlin fest but still would have people checking their passport dates and heading over.

Dollar is strong so throw Blasphemy on the plane and Bang, Youve got youself Kvlt!
ADB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were talks of Aussie NWN during the first one, but I think the eventual decision was although there were enough bands here, there aren't enough fans
horrificus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
There were talks of Aussie NWN during the first one, but I think the eventual decision was although there were enough bands here, there aren't enough fans

Your probably right but virgins to Australia should pop their cherry at this
http://www.thecoffinsslave.com/test/?p=584
moonan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrificus wrote:
moonan wrote:
horrificus wrote:
YK

Yeah but its ok for Australians to fly over to EU?

a good amount of the NWN roster is Australian, Nocturnal Graves, Ignivomous, Sacriphyx, Stargazer, Abominator, Lampades, Grave Upheaval, even Sad Ex made the cut, plus surrounding bands, Asia etc.

Obviously wouldn't be on the same scale as a Berlin fest but still would have people checking their passport dates and heading over.

Dollar is strong so throw Blasphemy on the plane and Bang, Youve got youself Kvlt!

I think most people who went to the festivals were from Europe which is why it makes sense to have it in Europe. I don't think id be to bothered going to another NWN fest no matter where it is I enjoyed it this year but it wasn't as good as the first or the second one + if it's NWN bands only their isn't many bands left that haven't played already.

I don't think Blasphemy would get into Australia aren't the customs or whatever it's called their nearly as bad as the US for criminal records?

And Stargazer and Abominator are not signed to the label so they wouldn't be able to play at an NWN fest I remember for the second fest people were asking for Inquisition but they weren't asked to play because they weren't signed to the label.
ADB

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stargazer was at one point signed to NWN (not sure if they still are or not though) and Abominator has been released by NWN which seems to fit with criteria (Rotting Christ played this year and they're not signed to NWN either).

As for Blasphemy getting in, that sort of depends on the criminal charges they've acquired. Canada and Australia are pretty chummy which helps with a bit of leniency as well.

The main problem is there just aren't enough fans in Australialand
moonan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
Stargazer was at one point signed to NWN (not sure if they still are or not though) and Abominator has been released by NWN which seems to fit with criteria (Rotting Christ played this year and they're not signed to NWN either).

I know that about RC and the same with Vader who were suppose to play this year but I remember before all the bands were announced for the second fest people were asking for Inquisition and other bands that I can't think of now and the response every time was no only NWN bands will play. Inquisitions first EP and demo were released on vinyl by NWN and even reissued again about 2 years ago.
Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be awesome if Yosuke planned a future fest somewhere in North America. Definitely plenty of great bands to choose from the roster.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buried In Ohio wrote:
It would be awesome if Yosuke planned a future fest somewhere in North America. Definitely plenty of great bands to choose from the roster.

But Blasphemy couldn't play, so what's the point? That's one of the main draws of NWN fest.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
DSE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YK, do you still have NWN! posters in stock? Didn't buy a copy because I was afraid to smash it in travel

SGL (Velvet Cacoon) wrote:
We are the utter bastards. We have no respect to anything
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leftover shirts from the fest are now available here: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

ThornCross

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSE wrote:
YK, do you still have NWN! posters in stock? Didn't buy a copy because I was afraid to smash it in travel

Same thing for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 72 of 75

Jump to: