P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Drowning the Light - 2013/14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
southern_death



Joined: 02 Jun 2012
Posts: 103
Location: Argentina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While it's valid that you declare not to like the band and that has too many releases (for you), it is boring, endless and useless to bring some sort of "moral" problem with the guy releasing "too much" music.

If you don't like it, do not support. End of fucking story.

Concerning the point of supossedly being "pathetic" for defending his position in a forum (in which he already has an account), I strongly disagree. Some people (specially in BM scene) just give too much credit to anonymity, like if the artist doesn't give his opinions to the public is in some sort of (¿jewish-christian?) aura; ironically, those are the same faggots that then drown into shame and silence when it's known that their suppossed ultra-kvlt artists (which are the measure of all others, for them) don't listen to metal anymore and are fanatics of electronic music, RPG/Video games or the trve"misanthropist" turned to be a primary school teacher...

Not a fanboy of DTL here, just bought this year two DTL tapes and I remember enjoying one of them...
_________________
http://voices-defying-death.blogspot.com.ar/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Transcendence



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Transcendence wrote:
The fact alone that you even feel compelled to provide justification for your so-called 'productivity' on a message board and that you are constantly on the defensive regarding your musical abomination is sad, or rather, pathetic.


Says the guy taking his time and "feeling compelled" to complain about it on the same message board?? It's "sad, or rather, pathetic." Embarassed


This is actually the first time I speak out on your (sad) case, which I've noticed for years every time I would log on to FMP or here.

Let's see here:

da666
Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1391

...Of which most consists of long-winded paragraphs justifying X or Y.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Transcendence



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southern_death wrote:


Concerning the point of supossedly being "pathetic" for defending his position in a forum (in which he already has an account), I strongly disagree. Some people (specially in BM scene) just give too much credit to anonymity, like if the artist doesn't give his opinions to the public is in some sort of (¿jewish-christian?) aura; ironically, those are the same faggots that then drown into shame and silence when it's known that their suppossed ultra-kvlt artists (which are the measure of all others, for them) don't listen to metal anymore and are fanatics of electronic music, RPG/Video games or the trve"misanthropist" turned to be a primary school teacher...


As with everything in life, it's all a matter of balance. It can be legitimate for an artist to step out of the shadows to provide clarification, justification or to 'defend' his case in a certain situation, but it is another thing to actually maintain a constant online presence on message boards, keeping a watchful eye on every possible uttering of his band, answering each and every criticism that goes his way. As I said in the post above, what I've witnessed from this guy over the years in various message boards isn't representative of the former, but rather the latter. Some could even draw parallels between his attitude and symptoms of paranoia.

And again, I haven't even mentioned a thing about the music/artwork itself. Go figure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1737

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transcendence wrote:
da666 wrote:
Transcendence wrote:
The fact alone that you even feel compelled to provide justification for your so-called 'productivity' on a message board and that you are constantly on the defensive regarding your musical abomination is sad, or rather, pathetic.


Says the guy taking his time and "feeling compelled" to complain about it on the same message board?? It's "sad, or rather, pathetic." Embarassed


This is actually the first time I speak out on your (sad) case, which I've noticed for years every time I would log on to FMP or here.


Then why start now? All it is doing is running your own labels name through the mud as the guy who could not keep his opinion to himself Wink keep in mind i rarely/if ever have started trouble with anyone on here, i just retaliate to those who start shit or talk shit for no reason, such as yourself.
All that your opinion has changed is you went from a label i had not paid attention to, to a label that i still won't pay attention to but if someone asks about you i will say "guys an arse". As i say 100 times, if you have a problem with me (which since as you keep pointing out you have not mentioned the music/art) then PM me, because this is exactly what the mods keep having to delete (the personal whinging).

Transcendence wrote:

Let's see here:

da666
Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1391

...Of which most consists of long-winded paragraphs justifying X or Y.


Yes nothing to do with promoting releases.
Also it is funny how just abit of research (and it seems to be the case with a lot of people) and i find out why they have these outbursts all of a sudden, it is usually either i have not replied to them about a split release with their band, or releasing their band, or their label releasing DTL, or me shooting down their attempts at humour at my expense on here, or something as simple as not responded to a trade - people seem to take such things personally, so was this the case with you (years of anguish i never replied)??

Quote:
Hails Azgorh,

Would you be interested in trading copies of our latest release, THE
BEAST OF THE APOCALYPSE - A Voice from the four horns of the Golden
Altar DigiCD for copies of the Mutiilation - Vampires reissue?

Let me know,

best regards,

M.

--
Our Headquarters have moved! Our new address is :
Transcendental Creations
11 Le Ber
Gatineau, QC J9H 1C4
CANADA
Website: www.transcendentalcreations.com
Myspace : www.myspace.com/transcendentalcreations
E-mail: info@transcendentalcreations.com


Also
Transcendence wrote:

Some could even draw parallels between his attitude and symptoms of paranoia.


Laughing so it's my paranoia that makes me answer what people say on here? I'm imagining these posts? They don't exist?
You are making yourself look like a fool.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xeniteia



Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Rhône Valley, France

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
Yet he claims -see the Drakkar MÜTIILATION rereleases thread- that he releases one album per year. Hypocrisy at its best.


It was in reference to the last few years where it is all i have released or worked on Rolling Eyes Nicolas you need to grow up and stop bringing me up and trolling my threads Wink even in other bands threads "oh even this soundcloud sounds better then DTL" - even when DTL is not relevant, you are obsessed, if i sign you some merch will you be able to get on with your life Nico?


I just saw a small opportunity to send a spearhead. Anyway, you just exagerate as always, since I most usually ignore the threads about you and your releases, as I did before I tried to do.


da666 wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:

I let the others do the rest of the criticism. And, be it about DTL or other topics, it's nice to see some constructive criticism here unlike the ass-licking that was the law too often.


You think DTL gets "ass-licking" on NWN?? Laughing You obviously are to busy sucking drakkars dick to notice it does not Smile
And of course your opinion is not bias coming from the guy who lives in cyrils lower intestine.
(for those unaware Xeniteia is a mod on the Drakkar forum "mr nuke", and was Drakkars "voice" during the bootlegging ordeal, even though cyril has an account on here, so he always pretends to be this out of the loop voice of reason, when in reality his mouth is just full of drakkars mud as he is an opinionless puppet, even funnier is a few years back Drakkar tried to sign DTL to his other label Apparitia recordings. Yet the voice of drakkar complains about the music of DTL. Ahhh the sweet scent of butthurt.)


You're totally wrong. I speak for myself in this case, like in most. I don't support nor don't buy all what Noktu releases. Some of it I don't like at all. You're so obsessed with Noktu, maybe because you hoped to be signed to one of his labels.

I rejected your band long before this bootleg story began. Simply seeing in it another "depressive" bedroom BM with zillions of releases, all more limited than others, made me avoid it. You're just one of the few that took the gimmick to the extreme.

By the way, why do you use my real name? Do you feel you have some kind of power over me, while you have in practice none. Please note than any voodoo or magick won't work because I simply don't believe in it...

As for the MÜTIILATION story, my opinion remains that Willy played both sides, for your information... But you aren't able to read what people write instead of putting your obsessions on it.

About a trade or whatever, except if you are Fringe Art Music that ripped off dozens of people on eBay back in 2001 or 2002, I have no complains about Australians. I only had positive deals with people from this country.

Your rants just show how immature and egocentric you are. You may be honest and put a lot of effort in your releases. That won't change the fact that what I've heard is crap, not simply bad or half-decent, crap really. And that won't change that you sound like a try-hard wannabe.
_________________
Scrutare et vide quia propheta a Galilaea non surgit!
http://www.discogs.com/seller/Xeniteia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
N.W.D



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 522
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is everyone really so sad and lonely that they're more than happy to spend their Christmas/Boxing day on NWN derailing a DTL thread for the sake of having yet another e-fight with da666 instead of spending some time with friends and family?
_________________
FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
I hope it's a HER, the idea of a sexy, fat, goth chick selling faked Mayhem recordings for extra pie money just turns me on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xeniteia



Joined: 13 Feb 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Rhône Valley, France

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm busy upgrading my computer and I have to survey the process, so I can't do anything long inbetween. My wife has some work to do, too. Wink
_________________
Scrutare et vide quia propheta a Galilaea non surgit!
http://www.discogs.com/seller/Xeniteia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Gruwel



Joined: 15 Mar 2012
Posts: 261
Location: West Coast, Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N.W.D wrote:
Is everyone really so sad and lonely that they're more than happy to spend their Christmas/Boxing day on NWN derailing a DTL thread for the sake of having yet another e-fight with da666 instead of spending some time with friends and family?

I guess some folks don't have any friends or family. Lonely misanthrope forever!

Merry belated christmas, asshats!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1737

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The vinyl version of "Oceans of Eternity" should hopefully be out in the first quarter of this year
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Black Metal is a lot about atmosphere and therefore it´s more important to capture a certain spirit. Very often it is more about the right sound than how worked out the song structures are....

Bullshit, this is the exact reason why post-'95 bm is worthless rubbish for the most part. All that "it's more than just music", "it's the spirit/atmosphere that matters" etc crap is a much convenient excuse bands use to make up for their chronical incapability to write interesting music. Modern black metal sucks because it's performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments, fuck "atmosphere" and give me proper metal riffs to bang my head to or just fuck off.

As for DTL, the problem certainly isn't the insane amount of releases but their unexisting musical quality, let's face it, this band so far released nothing but 11th rate generic norsecore of the worst kind and of course it's no surprise that its fanbase mainly consists of clueless youtube kids, as well documented by this very same thread. The fact that the guy constantly overreacts to any legit criticism to his work (be sure he'll now type another 30 line defensive spiel calling me a troll, catholic, poser etc) is also very telling on how seriously one should take this ridiculous excuse for a black metal project.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3142
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Modern black metal is performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments...


Has this ever been different, if put that way? Would you say the early 1990ties Black Metal-records, considered and hailed as classics nowadays, have brimmed with musical craftsmanship? You can't be serious if you say so.

Yes ofc, Black Metal was / remains to be more than music, because that's what it is all about: a listenable ideology/world view/belief system... whatever. Music as a means to an end and not as an end unto itself.

If you need catchy riffs and headbanging breaks, or whatever, then Black Metal is a genre least suited for your taste, I'd say. The vast majority of Black Metal-records do offer next to nothing for someone who needs "proper metal riffs to bang my head", period.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex


Last edited by DTBRex on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1737

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Black Metal is a lot about atmosphere and therefore it´s more important to capture a certain spirit. Very often it is more about the right sound than how worked out the song structures are....

Bullshit, this is the exact reason why post-'95 bm is worthless rubbish for the most part. All that "it's more than just music", "it's the spirit/atmosphere that matters" etc crap is a much convenient excuse bands use to make up for their chronical incapability to write interesting music. Modern black metal sucks because it's performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments, fuck "atmosphere" and give me proper metal riffs to bang my head to or just fuck off.

As for DTL, the problem certainly isn't the insane amount of releases but their unexisting musical quality, let's face it, this band so far released nothing but 11th rate generic norsecore of the worst kind and of course it's no surprise that its fanbase mainly consists of clueless youtube kids, as well documented by this very same thread. The fact that the guy constantly overreacts to any legit criticism to his work (be sure he'll now type another 30 line defensive spiel calling me a troll, catholic, poser etc) is also very telling on how seriously one should take this ridiculous excuse for a black metal project.


But you do not have legit criticism, you have a personal issue with me since FMP times and you even say you don't listen to DTL - so how can you say you have legit criticism?? You are just trying to hide your personal issue with me because you don't want to get banned by mods.

If you don't like DTL, don't read the threads, don't comment on it (especially since you have not listened to it, well so you say you don't, so therefore your comments are irrelevant), and just stop bringing me up in every thread Marcos. Yes you are an autistic catholic troll (do you deny being catholic these days? Yes or no? - im sure you won't answer), but thats your problem not mine.

Also funny that like all burnt out people who are out of touch and think only 1992 is real always say every and any band is either "norsecore" a "burzum clone" or a "darkthrone clone" - it is like the generic answer for people who have no clue what they are talking about or have not even listened to the music.
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
da666



Joined: 04 Apr 2009
Posts: 1737

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Modern black metal is performed by lousy musicians who can barely handle their instruments...


Has this ever been different, if put that way? Would you say the early 1990ties Black Metal-records, considered and hailed as classics nowadays, have brimmed with musical craftsmanship? You can't be serious if you say so.

Yes ofc, Black Metal was / remains to be more than music, because that's what it is all about: a listenable ideology/world view/belief system... whatever. Music as a means to an end and not as an end unto itself.

If you need catchy riffs and headbanging breaks, or whatever, then Black Metal is a genre least suited for your taste, I'd say. The vast majority of Black Metal-records do offer next to nothing for someone who needs "proper metal riffs to bang my head", period.


QFT
_________________
www.darkadversary.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

da666 wrote:
But you do not have legit criticism, you have a personal issue with me since FMP times and you even say you don't listen to DTL - so how can you say you have legit criticism?? You are just trying to hide your personal issue with me because you don't want to get banned by mods.

I couldn't care less about you dude. The point is, your music is talentless, uninspired and boring. All you do is rehashing a style that has been done a million times before -and far better- without the needed skills and know-how. Listening to DTL is as fun as watching grass grow, (but hey, at least grass doesn't react like a 12yo if being told it sucks), darkthrone/burzum and those other bands you try to mimic had the riffs and talent, you have nothing, and I mean REALLY nothing of that: you can't play, can't sing, can't come up with decent riffs and on top of that your image and online behaviour is nothing less than unintentionally hilarious. You should give up metal and start a business you have natural talent for, harvesting grain in the fields might be a good choice for a start.

Quote:
If you don't like DTL, don't read the threads, don't comment on it

This is exactly what I said about you being unable to stand legit criticism, thanks for proving my point. It's a music forum and everyone is entitled to express his own opinion, be it positive or negative. If you can't deal with the fact that people might dislike your, err, "art" ( Laughing ) you should stick to your rehearsal hole and don't bother the world with it.
_________________
Permabanned


Last edited by NK7 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3142
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
you can't play, can't sing, can't come up with decent riffs


Now come on, you really make an ass of yourself. That's not "criticism", that's plain bullshit. It's whining and bitching like a girl someone got the better of: NO YOU CAN'T, YOU CAN'T, YOU CAAAAN'T.

Retarded.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group