P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 136, 137, 138  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visitor Q is fucked up. The girl in the beginning looks retarded.

Denial Fiend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maniact666 wrote:
House of Dark Shadows
The House of the Long Shadows
The Haunting
Madhouse

You like the old "house" theme, don't you?
Climbatize311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare City was mindless but fast-paced enough to keep my interest. Gore effects somewhat avergae but at least the sheer quantity of blood made it enjoyable.

Demons was a let down, especially since it's considered better than its sequel. I think Demons 2 is much better. Thicker atmosphere, cooler monsters.

What do people think of Fulci? I've only seen Zombie/Zombi 2, City of the Living Dead and Conquest. I found both zombie movies to be incredibly boring, but Conquest was some great fantasy cheese. The few moments in which there actually were zombies on screen in Zombi 2, they were definitely masterfully done. I just wish the other 90% of the film wasn't so fucking boring.
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Se7en last night. Don't know what the big deal was, it was average. Also watched Irreversible, which was pretty good, but the camera work gave me a headache at first, and Iron Sky, which was alright. Made me laugh in a few parts and pretty much felt like a cartoon filmed as a movie.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
bitewerks

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like NIGHTMARE CITY. It's so ridiculous & cheap with some excellant gore (basement scene). Blue Underground is doing a dbl feature dvd with HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD which I haven't seen in a long time (traded the dvd).

"boring" has never crossed my mind while watching ZOMBI 2 or CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD! I'm a big Fulci fan- if you like violent crime/action, check out CONTRABAND. I like BLACK CAT alot too.

Watched '80s horror recently: MADMAN, NIGHT OF THE CREEPS, TERRORVISION, & THE NESTING.
Climbatize311

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitewerks wrote:
I like NIGHTMARE CITY. It's so ridiculous & cheap with some excellant gore (basement scene). Blue Underground is doing a dbl feature dvd with HELL OF THE LIVING DEAD which I haven't seen in a long time (traded the dvd).

"boring" has never crossed my mind while watching ZOMBI 2 or CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD!

I will say that I watched those two movies in particular a while ago...so I might have a different perspective on them now (especially since I seem to enjoy a lot of films from the genre that are considered far inferior). I just remember watching them and thinking any scene without any horror elements was supremely slow and dragging. Bad in a way that wasn't funny or cheesy, just boring. I'll return to them, I guess.

Oh man, I'd love to snag that double feature. I already own Hell of the Living Dead, though. So not much point I guess. That one's a little too long and slow too, but just so ridiculous. I also watched it while drugged out after wisdom teeth surgery, so that mighta helped Shocked

Thanks for the recs too.
cochino

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Beyond is the best Fulci movie I've seen, give that one a shot.
Sv.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Yes, "Drive" is a great film. Love the brooding atmosphere and deliberate pacing. It makes the impact of the violent scenes so much more intense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnNC38SPJ4
I really love this part. Bernie Rose is one badass villain.

blodhemn9 wrote:

There Will Be Blood is of course a total classic. I can watch that film over and over...
This one is also a personal favorite. One of the best character studies along with Taxi Driver and A Clockwork Orange.

Watched this Hitchcock classic yesterday:

Great comic cat and mouse thriller that is overloaded with funny quotes.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched this movie called To The Devil A Daughter on Netflix. Very good film. Christopher Lee is in it with Nastassja Kinski.
ADK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
Nastassja Kinski

Apropos:

Quote:
Daughter says Klaus Kinski raped her

Pola Kinski, daughter of legendary German actor Klaus Kinski, has told a German magazine that she was violently sexually abused by her father over 14 years from the age of five.

"He ignored everything, including that I tried to defend myself and said 'I don't want to,' " Pola Kinski told Stern magazine in an interview to be published on Thursday. "He didn't care. He just took what he wanted."

At the age of 60, Pola Kinski is the actor's eldest daughter by his first wife Gislinde Kühlbeck. After her parents' divorce in 1955, she initially lived with her mother but then moved out when her mother met another man.

In the interview, Kinski's daughter said that he would take her with him as he worked around Europe. Often he would shout at her, throw her against a wall, rape her, then shower her with luxury gifts. She added that her father turned her into "his little sex object, bedded on a silk cushion."

Pola, whose father died in 1991, said that her entire childhood was marked by a permanent fear of Kinski's outbursts. "When I saw him in films, I always thought that he was exactly like that at home," she said. "He really abused everyone. He never had respect for other people."

With three children of her own, Pola had a lot of early success as a theatre actress, and took roles in several German TV movies, though she has now largely retired. Her book about her childhood and youth is to be published soon.

She told the magazine that she wrote the book because she was sick of listening to praise of her father. "I couldn't take it anymore: 'Your father! Great! Genius! I always liked him!'," she said. "The idolization has got worse and worse since he died."

Timon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the umpteenth time.

cochino

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FUCK YEAH!!!

My favorite of theirs is "Watch Out, We're Mad" though, but it's still one of the best. The bar fight with Bud pretending to be a retard is brilliant.
Blarted at Birth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YEAH Nightmare City was a fun movie. Those zombies were wild as hell.

Recently watched that new flick, Seven Psychopaths, and I loved it. Hilarious, bloody, and very entertaining.

Cool
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnish national television shows The Name of the Rose every now and then. Remember seeing it last time ten years ago and liked it then. I read the book last year and liked it more. But after the book, the movie wasnt THAT good anymore. But still really enjoyable movie with a dark feeling, strange mixture of Sherlock Holmes, old monks and some evil hasslings.

It almost make me to check that Teitanblood ep...
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone seen I SAW THE DEVIL?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 28 of 138

Jump to: