P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Rhinocervs projects question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bherstuk



Joined: 09 Feb 2011
Posts: 280
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y. does keep up correspondence pretty well, generally replies within a day, at least from my experience.

Look forward to all the 'untitled' demos being hit up on vinyl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jes9582



Joined: 06 Sep 2011
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bherstuk wrote:
Y. does keep up correspondence pretty well, generally replies within a day, at least from my experience.

Look forward to all the 'untitled' demos being hit up on vinyl.


Yea they always stay in contact with me but its like asking a child to pick up his room. Your gonna say it more than once and when they finally do it its gonna be done half-ass.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jes9582 wrote:
bherstuk wrote:
Y. does keep up correspondence pretty well, generally replies within a day, at least from my experience.

Look forward to all the 'untitled' demos being hit up on vinyl.


Yea they always stay in contact with me but its like asking a child to pick up his room. Your gonna say it more than once and when they finally do it its gonna be done half-ass.



yep, its pretty pathetic. why does anyone still support this joke of a "circle" aka, two fags releasing projects under various alias's. you can find most this material on other bands release's anyhow Laughing if ANY threads deserve to be locked out though....
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bherstuk



Joined: 09 Feb 2011
Posts: 280
Location: somewhere

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as it goes; if you ordered shirts, they only just got printed three weeks ago and my stuff arrived in two weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
jes9582 wrote:
bherstuk wrote:
Y. does keep up correspondence pretty well, generally replies within a day, at least from my experience.

Look forward to all the 'untitled' demos being hit up on vinyl.


Yea they always stay in contact with me but its like asking a child to pick up his room. Your gonna say it more than once and when they finally do it its gonna be done half-ass.



yep, its pretty pathetic. why does anyone still support this joke of a "circle" aka, two fags releasing projects under various alias's. you can find most this material on other bands release's anyhow Laughing if ANY threads deserve to be locked out though....


Weren't you a fan of this stuff not long ago?
Back to top
lordoftherim



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Posts: 2802

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a fan of often doubling the money I have wasted on several of these releases over time, sadly its often to the same folks whining about how the label ripped them off and cant be trusted Shocked shameful. im also VERY nice and still occasionally pick these up for contacts that do not have the courage to support these labels direct based on tarnished reputation. for good reason obviously. impressive lurking though Wink





to their credit, I've actually held onto the first two untitled tapes over time. store that in the database
_________________
trade-want list/available list- http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20339
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 1806
Location: Newcastle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a shirt and it turned up after 6 weeks so cant complain too much. RH-13 tape is outstanding if you ask me.
_________________
[quote="Usurper"] Seven years later the cat is dead, but the records still smell.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
samsquanch



Joined: 16 Nov 2010
Posts: 767

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odd, I'm in Australia and have ordered I think 4 times from Rhinocervs and always received the orders within 2-3 weeks. May'be I've been lucky but certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from them.....
Based on what I've read about CN, I would err on the side of caution. Recently got some of their releases through another distro that turned up really quickly-
http://ecophagyrecords.storenvy.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jes9582



Joined: 06 Sep 2011
Posts: 384

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Odd, I'm in Australia and have ordered I think 4 times from Rhinocervs and always received the orders within 2-3 weeks. May'be I've been lucky but certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from them.....
Based on what I've read about CN, I would err on the side of caution. Recently got some of their releases through another distro that turned up really quickly-
http://ecophagyrecords.storenvy.com/


exact opposite for me CN always comes through and quickly... O_O
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know why anyone would ever directly order from CN when you can get all that stuff from reliable distros at this point. Rhinocervs is a bit of a different story, but even then there are a few who eventually get the stuff in stock.
Back to top
eighthplague
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
im a fan of often doubling the money I have wasted on several of these releases over time, sadly its often to the same folks whining about how the label ripped them off and cant be trusted Shocked shameful. im also VERY nice and still occasionally pick these up for contacts that do not have the courage to support these labels direct based on tarnished reputation. for good reason obviously. impressive lurking though Wink


Didn't really take any "lurking", as it's all over this thread. Laughing
Back to top
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated the shop with all of the new pro-tape releases and a few older releases. In the NEW ARRIVALS section. Order today, it ships tomorrow:

http://fallenempirestore.bigcartel.com/

ABSUM - PURGATOIRE CS
NIHILOBSTAT - S/T CS
RHINOCERVS - ODOUR OF DUST & ROT CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-11 CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-12 CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-13 CS
+ A FEW OTHER NEW DISTRO TAPES AND 7"

**attn overseas people, if your shipping seems high, order with confidence that it will be refunded in case of an overcharge.
Back to top
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just did a re-stock of:

RHINOCERVS - ODOUR OF DUST & ROT CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-11 CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-12 CS
RHINOCERVS - RH-13 CS

and down to last copy of NIHILOBSTAT CS
Back to top
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-issues now in stock. I recommend any international people order ASAP. May be your last chance to get a decent rate before shipping prices go through the roof on the 27th
Back to top
Sanjiv



Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RH-15 up now. Can't wait, this project is nearly flawless. RH-14 was a fantastic piece of death metal, I wonder what RH-15 will be like..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 20 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group