P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda RETURNED packages....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Elite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
vukodlak wrote:
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie wrote:
Problem would be solved if they quit hiring niiiiigger and wigger mail men. Same goes for the fucking Fed Ex and UPS cunts.

Yes, definitely! That would solve all our problems, it's so obvious there are no bad or lazy white people around.
Tawana and Jamaal are born with the criminal element and can never be trusted in fields of work such as mail service.

Just like you can't be trusted within fields of literacy. Such as grammar.
ImBlueIBelieveICanDie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is invalid. Nevertheless what I said is true! History Proves Me Right!
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the internet is the poison blanket of the information age, why do people who fear the government wrap said blanket around their neck like a cape and play make believe?

If there's anything the Internet is particularly good for its getting antisocial crazies to spill their guts

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
samsquanch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
To set this back on track, I have absolutely no information on why this is happening, and I am not saying that there is a blacklist/conspiracy etc. Only the facts, which are that in the last 6 months, my mail has been being tampered with, plain and simple. Packages and items within being cataloged and opened by Customs and then being rejected and sent back wrapped in their green "homeland security" tape. The 117 packages that had to be re-entered into the system back in November were all cataloged before I reclaimed and re-shipped them out. This is fact. They told me this direct in the sorting facility. It is a "precautionary" measure.

The bottom line is that to keep the orders and speed of the shipping times of the past in tact, a new P.O. Box address will be opened soon in another area and I will use different return address labels. If that corrects the current issues, then I will know that there was something happening behind the scenes that I did not know. If not, then it will further exemplify how pathetic the current postal service truly is. Either way, a change is inevitable.

2 more packages were JUST returned as well. 1 from Discogs and another direct order, not to mention that I have 3 Discogs orders that are still not to their destinations after a month, and a couple direct orders are floating around still waiting to be delivered, or returned as the current situation has forced me to assume as a possibility. I will take photos and post in thread if the 2 people do not respond to direct emails.

Dunno if you remember, but the Absurd 12" you sent me got returned to you for no reason whatsoever, even though the address was 100% correct that you mailed it to. When you resent it without changing anything, I got it no problem. Very strange.
Kojiri

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:

It's also against the law to zip your pants up.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Gruwel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kojiri wrote:
If the internet is the poison blanket of the information age, why do people who fear the government wrap said blanket around their neck like a cape and play make believe?

If there's anything the Internet is particularly good for its getting antisocial crazies to spill their guts

Oxygen was invented by the government to keep the people sedated, stop breathing and enjoy the freedom!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: