P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MANOWAR The Lord of Steel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when Gods of War 3LP was out and I bought it from local shop for like 23 EUR. Not even some 2LP's cost that low these days.

But then again it costs 75 EUR to see Manowar live at club size gigs so 45 EUR for double picture LP is not exactly a suprise.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"

Last edited by Tireheb on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Demoniac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and after the nice 3xLP for Gods of War I was hoping for something similar for this next studio album. Oh well...
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniac wrote:

And itīs really just two plain picture lps, no cover, lyrics sheet or anything afaik.

Are you 100% sure about that? Thought that for €44 they'd at least have the dignity to include a jacket of some sort. If that's the case I'll pass.
Demoniac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Demoniac wrote:

And itīs really just two plain picture lps, no cover, lyrics sheet or anything afaik.

Are you 100% sure about that? Thought that for €44 they'd at least have the dignity to include a jacket of some sort. If that's the case I'll pass.

Well, I donīt have it here, but a friend asked at both Nuclear Blast and EMP and they told him itīs just two Picture LPs in plastic sleeves.

Apparently you get the CD+CD-booklet along with the picture vinyl if you order dirctly from The Kingdom of Steel online store in the US. Still quite a shitty deal if you ask me.

Btw has anybody heard the "Hammer Edition" of the album which was released along with a special issue of british Metal Hammer prior to the official album release? That one differs quite a bit from the finished product, different mix and mastering, different editing on some songs, some different solos and vocals etc... I canīt really decide which version I like better.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniac wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Demoniac wrote:

Well, I donīt have it here, but a friend asked at both Nuclear Blast and EMP and they told him itīs just two Picture LPs in plastic sleeves.

Thanks for making me save €44. I bet it will be repressed as a regular DLP in six months or so, no need to panic I guess Smile
Demoniac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Thanks for making me save €44. I bet it will be repressed as a regular DLP in six months or so, no need to panic I guess Smile

No prob. Yeah, Iīm hoping for a regular LP later as well!
Primitive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF YOU'RE NOT INTO MANOWAR, YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND! Manowar... or no metal AT ALL!
deathevocation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniac wrote:
NK7 wrote:
Demoniac wrote:

Apparently you get the CD+CD-booklet along with the picture vinyl if you order dirctly from The Kingdom of Steel online store in the US. Still quite a shitty deal if you ask me.

Btw has anybody heard the "Hammer Edition" of the album which was released along with a special issue of british Metal Hammer prior to the official album release? That one differs quite a bit from the finished product, different mix and mastering, different editing on some songs, some different solos and vocals etc... I canīt really decide which version I like better.

I've got that version though have not heard the standard release.
Evil_Johnny_666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know metal if you're not into Manowar!!! They have the exclusivity of metalness, so you know what to do if you want to be a real metal warrior. Metal!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: