P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

the Ebay is officially retarded thread part 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 342, 343, 344  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Germaniac



Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 377
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
paying 100 for a shirt is stupid.

Yes. Yes it is.


Well, what about 180 euros for a backpatch then - NEVER STOP THE MADNESS: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Kreator-Backpatch-sodom-cruel-force-rare-venom-attic-bathory-patch-motorhead-/261156902323
_________________
Planet Earth is great to visit but you wouldn't want to live there

http://gentrylord.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nanking



Joined: 03 Sep 2012
Posts: 395
Location: Los Angeles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germaniac wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
paying 100 for a shirt is stupid.

Yes. Yes it is.


Well, what about 180 euros for a backpatch then - NEVER STOP THE MADNESS: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Kreator-Backpatch-sodom-cruel-force-rare-venom-attic-bathory-patch-motorhead-/261156902323

That thing looks fucking insane though.
_________________
www.nankingrecords.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boogs



Joined: 18 Nov 2010
Posts: 365
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

or some stupendous amount for a bootleg you can buy for 30...
http://www.ebay.de/itm/181066146913
Time to stock up on those...
That Kreator patch looks like it came from one of those bootleg shirts you could buy on the street and on fleamarkets back in the 90s...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
manes



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 687
Location: Como Hills, Italy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Grave-Sick-Disgust-Eternal-Rare-ORG-Demo-1988-Swedish-Death-Metal-Nihilist?item=130839123743&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5176473545041428452
_________________
Good sellers: Iscariah, Grav, Madcow, Necrogoat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Germaniac



Joined: 20 Aug 2010
Posts: 377
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germaniac wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Xeniteia wrote:
paying 100 for a shirt is stupid.

Yes. Yes it is.


Well, what about 180 euros for a backpatch then - NEVER STOP THE MADNESS: http://www.ebay.de/itm/Kreator-Backpatch-sodom-cruel-force-rare-venom-attic-bathory-patch-motorhead-/261156902323


Sold for 275,50 eur Laughing This patch-mania is so retarded I can't help loving it. Metal means stupid!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KREATOR-Extreme-Aggression-Patch-Aufnaher-ULTRARARE-Nocturnal-Sodom-Desaster-/150986893037

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Judas-Priest-Patch-Painkiller-/230914729732

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Patch-Aufnaher-JUDAS-PRIEST-Painkiller-gestickt-Heavy-Metal-Kutte-/181057014214
_________________
Planet Earth is great to visit but you wouldn't want to live there

http://gentrylord.bandcamp.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ecstatic_Horror



Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Posts: 676

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARCHGOAT-HOODIE-shirt-inquisition-beherit-proclamation-teitanblood-wrathprayer-/170980577424?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item27cf3c9090

I call "BULLSHIT"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold a cd on ebay, and apparently, during the transportation there was a crack in the cd tray...

not the guy is doing a claim against me and all that shit, telling me I sold him a broken cd (it's the tray that is broken, not the cd).... I offered to pay him 30 cents for a new plastic tray, but it seems the fucker isn't going to take it Sad

goodbye cd and goodbye money Sad

hello claim and hello negative feedback Sad Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 626
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf? People are so retarded.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darksymphonies



Joined: 02 May 2009
Posts: 2344

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
sold a cd on ebay, and apparently, during the transportation there was a crack in the cd tray...

not the guy is doing a claim against me and all that shit, telling me I sold him a broken cd (it's the tray that is broken, not the cd).... I offered to pay him 30 cents for a new plastic tray, but it seems the fucker isn't going to take it Sad

goodbye cd and goodbye money Sad

hello claim and hello negative feedback Sad Sad
I'm pretty sure that if he files a claim, he will have to mail the CD back to you with proof of delivery in order to get his money back.
_________________
darksympho@gmail.com
thecryptvinyl@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/Cryptvinyl
http://www.darksymphonies.com
Twitter: @darksymphonies

~ DARKAGEPRODUCTIONS ~ The New Home Of Tom Sullivan's The BOOK Of The DEAD
http://www.darkageproductions.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 449
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darksymphonies wrote:
xxx wrote:
sold a cd on ebay, and apparently, during the transportation there was a crack in the cd tray...

not the guy is doing a claim against me and all that shit, telling me I sold him a broken cd (it's the tray that is broken, not the cd).... I offered to pay him 30 cents for a new plastic tray, but it seems the fucker isn't going to take it Sad

goodbye cd and goodbye money Sad

hello claim and hello negative feedback Sad Sad
I'm pretty sure that if he files a claim, he will have to mail the CD back to you with proof of delivery in order to get his money back.


I think so, too. If he had claimed that he didn't receive the CD and you have no valid proof of sending then the CD and money would have been gone for you. But under the actual circumstances he will have to send the CD back to you (on his own costs I think) before getting a refund.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 1023

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok awesome! Good to hear! I've shipped the cd secured and still got the receipt and tracking code ;D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
13



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 1899
Location: Nidaros

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats my boy.
_________________
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
you should straight go and fist yourself to death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
asaneoddloon



Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 318

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BURZUM-SHIRT-mayhem-emperor-satyricon-graveland-immortal-behemoth-beherit-/181069409028?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2893eb04

35 bucks for torn looking shirt with fadded print..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asaneoddloon wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BURZUM-SHIRT-mayhem-emperor-satyricon-graveland-immortal-behemoth-beherit-/181069409028?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2893eb04

35 bucks for torn looking shirt with fadded print..


and a bootleg too.

About shirt prices...I'd gladly pay a couple of hundred for good condition old Slayer and Metallica shirts. They're first ones I mean. Would like that first Kill 'em All shirt for example.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bach



Joined: 13 Dec 2011
Posts: 266

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
asaneoddloon wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BURZUM-SHIRT-mayhem-emperor-satyricon-graveland-immortal-behemoth-beherit-/181069409028?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item2a2893eb04

35 bucks for torn looking shirt with fadded print..


and a bootleg too.

About shirt prices...I'd gladly pay a couple of hundred for good condition old Slayer and Metallica shirts. They're first ones I mean. Would like that first Kill 'em All shirt for example.


Which KEA shirt are you talking about? Are you talking about the "Bang the head that doesn't bang" shirt?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 342, 343, 344  Next
Page 290 of 344

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group