P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Hell's Headbangers fucked a $216.55 order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
I don't think anybody's disagreeing with you on that point. I wonder if anybody else here would have actually thrown working vinyls away though just because the sleeve got mangled. I would still get in touch with the label though, and point them to this conversation as well.

yes you have a point here, I should have handled it better. I should have but I didn't. I my self don't throw away damaged vinyls and if I buy them again I give away the old ones. I already explained in what condition I threw 'em away and why...
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That doesn't make any sense...
Detest Records

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting a thread here instead of contacting the label to find a solution was the worst idea ...

Chase is a nice guy and I'm pretty sure he would have proposed you a mutual satisfying solution, but with the kind of publicity you give him here, I doubt he will still be understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am starting to be worried with this subject..I ve ordered some stuff too from HH.I hope all be fine.As soon as I receive the package ,I ll be able to answer again here.Cheerz an horns up
demoniac possession

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that the communication with Chase was good.He mail me when my order had been dispatched.
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started this thread to tell my experience with this order only. If I had no such good recomendations about them I wouldn't bother. It was so weird and unbelievable to receive a package from a very respected label in the condition I received it. The fact that they treated a $216 order like this. Nothing more nothing less and nothing personal. Bad packaging, damaged records, I partialy fucked myself with throwing away the vinyls without communication end of the story. I never said that Chase isn't a nice guy as well. To my opinion if I kindly request something from someone and he/she does exactly the oposite it's pointless to continue the communication. I do the same when I'm the seller. When somebody asks me special shipping options either I do as I told or send an instant refund. otherwise doesn't make sence...
NecroSemen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great...so move on and stop wasting space in this forum.
Deathcrush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NecroSemen wrote:
Great...so move on and stop wasting space in this forum.

I moved on dude, don't worry. btw many people post their good or bad experiences with labels and it isn't "waste of space". I did the same and it is? what if I posted how great HH is? then it wouldn't be a waste of space, right?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: