P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

MAGIC CIRCLE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Dang, just heard Battle Ruins today after seeing you guys mention them. Really great stuff, anywhere I can find some news on the band? Hopefully they repress the 7".

The 7" is sold out. It is the same as the cassette except cassette had an extra track making it 5 tracks. They are writing the full length and it will be out on Rock n Roll Disgrace this year (hopefully......)
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the CD arrived today at my house while I am at work.
I got a text message from my wife with a picture of the shipping box that says "Thank you" with hearts scribbled on the end and the message "What the FUCK is this" attached from her. I told her that I assume it's my Magic Circle CD and she asked why there are hearts on the box . Told her that it beats me, probably someone being funny. She replied "Yeah, okay. You know nothing. Sure" I then asked is she is being serious and if she is to quit being a whack job. She replied "I'm dead serious. Leave me alone. FUCK YOU" .

Confused Rolling Eyes Laughing Mad Laughing Laughing

So, a big thank you to whomever at the distributor decided to draw hearts on my box ! (or maybe it's a reused box...haven't seen it in person yet) Laughing Perhaps once I get home and convince her she's a total idiot I can work it to my advantage and get an apology blow job.

Anyone else receive theirs with hearts on their box ? Cool
TheHammy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard your wife likes Midnight
Sv.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She works around midnight, I heard.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon inspection it was clearly a used piece of packaging from a record store in california used as protection for the cd in the envelope sent from armageddon in providence...still had 2011 postage stamps on it and everything Rolling Eyes

She likes Midnight alright

Wink
Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
xxx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

those fuckwits at Armageddon shop should answer their fucking email regarding orders..

send an email now 3 times because I want to order, everytiime NO REPLY...

I do understand that people are not online 24/7, but how fucking hard can it be to answer my email.. it has been several days..

FUCK THEM!
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
those fuckwits at Armageddon shop should answer their fucking email regarding orders..

I do understand that people are not online 24/7, but how fucking hard can it be to answer my email.. it has been several days..

FUCK THEM!

They answered an email I sent them yesterday in about 5 minutes.Maybe there is a typo in the address, or a server issue? .
Fork Tongue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:

FUCK THEM!

I was just there and grabbed the Magic Circle cd. Call them, they always answer the phone if they're open.
KRSTFR

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit. Shocked
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
I got a text message from my wife with a picture of the shipping box that says "Thank you" with hearts scribbled on the end and the message "What the FUCK is this" attached from her. I told her that I assume it's my Magic Circle CD and she asked why there are hearts on the box . Told her that it beats me, probably someone being funny. She replied "Yeah, okay. You know nothing. Sure" I then asked is she is being serious and if she is to quit being a whack job. She replied "I'm dead serious. Leave me alone. FUCK YOU" .

So, a big thank you to whomever at the distributor decided to draw hearts on my box ! (or maybe it's a reused box...haven't seen it in person yet) Laughing Perhaps once I get home and convince her she's a total idiot I can work it to my advantage and get an apology blow job.

About 2 weeks after I got married I took my wife to a local bar and discovered that my ex was bartending. We went to order drinks and the ex leans over to me and loudly asks "so does your bedroom still look the same?" I looked at my wife, saw the scowl of death, and said "yeah we're getting the fuck outta here."

I feel your pain. Laughing
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
blodhemn9 wrote:

About 2 weeks after I got married I took my wife to a local bar and discovered that my ex was bartending. We went to order drinks and the ex leans over to me and loudly asks "so does your bedroom still look the same?" I looked at my wife, saw the scowl of death, and said "yeah we're getting the fuck outta here."

I feel your pain. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This is two gloriously funny stories.
At least the love heart box was not torn to shit and hammer smashed... yet? ..by the jealous rage of a womans fury. Laughing
duff138

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:

FUCK THEM!

Why are you emailing them? Why not just order the CD and wait for them to email you, like it says on their site?

OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. CUSTOMERS

1) After placing your order, you will be contacted by email with a total and postage options for your order. We will then await a reply from you with your preferred method of shipping, and your choice of payment options.
vansinne

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, placed an order through the shop and got a reply with the total amount within five hours.
GiantCogs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deal with the good folks at Armageddon regularly and they usually respond to my email within 12 hours. I was actually in their shop today and grabbed the CD and listened to that entire fucker sitting in Cambridge traffic. Fucking city is awesome as long as you don't have a car. In that case, it's the worse.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: