P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CATHEDRAL OF THE BLACK GOAT FEST : VOL III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
New Goatpenis interview with a mention of Cathedral of the Black Goat. They are playing Chicago in August of 2013 which will be either the 4th, or 5th incarnation of the fest according to the organizer. FUCK YES.
http://bellummusicae.blogspot.de/

" ... I'll hear the soundtrack of Conan the Barbarian ."
I fukkin love this band ... stoked as fukk now that I know Goatpenis is coming to the States in 2013 Very Happy
Doom-Mantia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that was a good possibility if they played the US. never hearing Blasphemophaeger, but putting an emphasis on artwork, he should check them out for both the music and the unbelievable cover arts
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOATPENIS will lay waste to this city. Sabbaoth and I have been planning this for a very very long time. Concerning the new album, the pre-production and rehearsal tracks that I have, have proven once more that they have taken the sound even further into pure chaos.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS wrote:
Will be there getting dead for my birthday (march 31st)

carpool? lets do this! shoot me a PM or something... down to come chill @ double happiness again one of these nights if you are doing any guest spins again as well. holler!
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntiChrist wrote:
Concerning the new album, the pre-production and rehearsal tracks that I have, have proven once more that they have taken the sound even further into pure chaos.

I expected nothing less. The last two full lengths are some of the best and most unique sounding violence of the last decade.
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Will be there getting dead for my birthday (march 31st)

carpool? lets do this! shoot me a PM or something... down to come chill @ double happiness again one of these nights if you are doing any guest spins again as well. holler!

yeah definitely. probably heading up a day or so early just to goof off and see the city. was thinking of renting a vehicle.
Descension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOATPENIS in August? I'll be there.
Behold Barbarity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFFICIAL CATHEDRAL OF THE BLACK GOAT PATCHES AND T-SHIRTS NOW AVAILABLE!!! The shirts are High Quality Black Gildan 50/50, with printing on both sides (Sizes S-XXL), and the patches are embroidered. Limited to 66 copies!!! All proceeds go to fund future CoBG merch, events, and releases!!! HAIL SATAN!!! 666

ORDER HERE: http://beholdbarbarity.storenvy.com/

Pictures of the shirts and patches are available at the link above.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like there is a possibility that the Goatpenis show will not be in August.
From the fest organizers facebook page :

"Just an update for you... due to a few scheduling conflicts I have been giving serious consideration to moving the Goatpenis show in Chicago to the last weekend in June. Late June to Early August, it will definitley be in that time frame"
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah definitely. probably heading up a day or so early just to goof off and see the city. was thinking of renting a vehicle.

Chicago Beer Festival is also happening on the day of the fest. $40 for unlimited micro brews . Sounds dangerous, though, considering this is going to be like a 8-9 hour concert Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=512826582073918&set=a.445256165497627.97894.279263432096902&type=1&theater
heavyR

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything fun happening the Friday night before the show? I'll be in town Friday to Sunday and I have no plans for Friday yet.

Buy this crap.
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:

Chicago Beer Festival is also happening on the day of the fest. $40 for unlimited micro brews . Sounds dangerous, though, considering this is going to be like a 8-9 hour concert Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=512826582073918&set=a.445256165497627.97894.279263432096902&type=1&theater

Haha yeah. That could be a slippery slope. We shall see though. I think I'm stayin Sunday night also. Dana Duffey and Dave Swanson spinning metal records at Exit that evening.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
Anything fun happening the Friday night before the show? I'll be in town Friday to Sunday and I have no plans for Friday yet.

No clue this far out, hit me up that week and we'll get together again.
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:

Haha yeah. That could be a slippery slope. We shall see though. I think I'm stayin Sunday night also. Dana Duffey and Dave Swanson spinning metal records at Exit that evening.

I haven't been to a metal night at Exit in ages (used to be doable when I worked 2nd shift, but I get up too early now..) , so I may have to take Monday off and join you guys. Swanson always plays good stuff.
DevilWorshippingGarbage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking sweet!! Only 2 months away from one of the best fest ever. I also talks of a friday show as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: