P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Early M A R D U K worship.......................
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Descension

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Early M A R D U K worship....................... Reply with quote

Their death/black metal era and slower black metal tracks (Opus Nocturne era, etc.) was foundational, for me at least. The first time I heard Fuck Me Jesus, I was totally blown away. Departure from the Mortals is so fucking heavy.

lord pazzuzu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Endless is easily my fave, the following two lps and fuck me jesus ep are essential metal!

gromcrom wrote:
So "funny" guy to make thread in mock. Rolling Eyes
I am a fear so hard of you laugh to me on internet I cry at night in winnie pooh pants like Necromorbus of so cult stuido, idiot.
ADB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer band, but I'm one of those people that thinks "Heaven..." is a killer album
skeletor666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ADB wrote:
Killer band, but I'm one of those people that thinks "Heaven..." is a killer album
id agree with that . its their last decent effort i think.

the newer stuff is pretty boring and interchangeable at least the early records had identity to them .
ADB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly agree with, but since they dumped Legion they've improved quite a bit and World Funeral has two or three guilty pleasures (Castrum Delores and Night of the Long Knives).

Back on topic, a lot of love for Here's No Peace

Last edited by ADB on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
UlvhedinGrom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's not Morgan on the picture.
VOTHANA666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Those of the Unlight
Hellstrike

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite album is Opus Nocturne. It my be slower than the other albums, but the productions fits perfectly to the atmosphere. But Dark Endless & Those of the Unlight are great, too. Every of the 3 albums has its own greatness.
Sv.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to the re-releases by Osmose with the original artwork.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UlvhedinGrom wrote:

So I've heard some people to claim. They say its Jon of FMP, but havent seen any "proofs" yet.
Eternal Soul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Early M A R D U K worship....................... Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
The first time I heard Fuck Me Jesus, I was totally blown away. Departure from the Mortals is so fucking

Same here. ''I can still rememberámy emotionsáso confused.''

About the pic, I remember that Wilhelm, a mod on the Full Moon Productions forum, used it as his avatar so that could be Jon.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:
UlvhedinGrom wrote:

So I've heard some people to claim. They say its Jon of FMP, but havent seen any "proofs" yet.

One of the Octinomos guys methinks -at least that's where I saw that pic for the first time. It can't possibly be Jon/FMP, there's no way a 1.55 "tall" guy could ever hold that heavy, huge cross long enough to have his pic taken.

Everything up to and including Heaven Shall Burn is top notch with Dark Endless being their absolute best imho, so many classic songs on that one. As someone else pointed out the other albums of the Legion era are basically worthless except for 2-3 songs on Nightwing. The Mortuus records are excellent instead, cool to see they still have it, Plague Angel, Rom, Serpent Sermon etc are all solid.
Valgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Valgrinder wrote:
UlvhedinGrom wrote:

One of the Octinomos guys methinks -at least that's where I saw that pic for the first time. It can't possibly be Jon/FMP, there's no way a 1.55 "tall" guy could ever hold that heavy, huge cross long enough to have his pic taken.

But there might be some truth about that FMP -rumour cause Octinomos came from FMP. When I saw that picture again in long time, first I though about Swormaster "Wraths of time" mcd. Cant find that mcd anywhere from my house (damn you aphabetical order!) so cant check.

Still dont think that its Jon. That hair isnt curly enough

[EDIT] Found that mcd. Very same photo (only bigger size and b&w) is on booklets last page which is FMP's distibutions add.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Valgrinder wrote:

But there might be some truth about that FMP -rumour cause Octinomos came from FMP. When I saw that picture again in long time, first I though about Swormaster "Wraths of time" mcd. Cant find that mcd anywhere from my house (damn you aphabetical order!) so cant check.

[EDIT] Found that mcd. Very same photo (only bigger size and b&w) is on booklets last page which is FMP's distibutions add.

Could be, I think light was shed on that pic in an old thread but I really don't remember what was said there. I'm sure Wilhelm will soon jump in and share his thoughts on the pic while reminding us for the 127th time that he has been ordering from FMP since 1995, bought Petrified #2 when it was released and has been engaged to Jon for the past 15 years.
Holocaust

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Valgrinder wrote:

Could be, I think light was shed on that pic in an old thread but I really don't remember what was said there. I'm sure Wilhelm will soon jump in and share his thoughts on the pic while reminding us for the 127th time that he has been ordering from FMP since 1995, bought Petrified #2 when it was released and has been engaged to Jon for the past 15 years.

Need to insult him? Really? At least he is informative. You chime in yet have no answeres. EVER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: