P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Demo Authenticity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't own those but from my experience all those old Polish tapes (Infernum, Graveland, Kohort, Fullmoon etc) were pro-printed so I'd be surprised if the Veles was xeroxed/dubbed. Then again, I don't have those tapes you mention so take it as a simple reference.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
passetiermes



Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2337
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
little_raven wrote:




Question

It's original -at least the copy I got for free back then looks nearly identical, C60 Scotch if memory serves me well. Still nothing I'd ever spend more than $1 on given the "quality" of the band.

I have probably mentioned this in the past, but I ordered a copy of Agathodaimon's demo from the band in 96 or something. Never got the demo, but later when their album was released, my name was among many others in the thanks list. I've yet to hear a single note of their efforts. That was the only time I did not receive what I ordered. Perhaps that was a blessing in disguise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6235
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Don't own those but from my experience all those old Polish tapes (Infernum, Graveland, Kohort, Fullmoon etc) were pro-printed so I'd be surprised if the Veles was xeroxed/dubbed. Then again, I don't have those tapes you mention so take it as a simple reference.

Veles demo is a factory pressed tape with printed inlay.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flan



Joined: 06 Jul 2012
Posts: 39
Location: Mosel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote





What about this? When I got this, I was surprised it isn't a pro-tape, even though I don't own any other Noir infini tape.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flan wrote:




What about this? When I got this, I was surprised it isn't a pro-tape, even though I don't own any other Noir infini tape.



Mine looks the same
_________________
­
IXTAB wrote:
Lots or retarded shit on the forum today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
UlvhedinGrom



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Posts: 419
Location: Ukraina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, DCC pressed "The Triumph Of Pagan Beliefs" as a xeroxed inlay in late 90ties, correct me if I'm wrong.
_________________
Tradelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6235
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UlvhedinGrom wrote:
As far as I know, DCC pressed "The Triumph Of Pagan Beliefs" as a xeroxed inlay in late 90ties, correct me if I'm wrong.

At least on my copy the inlay is not a xerox.
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility



Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 495

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
UlvhedinGrom wrote:
As far as I know, DCC pressed "The Triumph Of Pagan Beliefs" as a xeroxed inlay in late 90ties, correct me if I'm wrong.

At least on my copy the inlay is not a xerox.


Mine's a pro printed tape and cover.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6235
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like mine...
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 868

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itīs indeed pro printed, tape + cover. Like all DCC tapes Witek did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I say 'bootleg' then?
_________________
­
IXTAB wrote:
Lots or retarded shit on the forum today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6235
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

little_raven wrote:
Should I say 'bootleg' then?

If it's not a professionally printed tape and inlay, it's not the original.



_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
little_raven



Joined: 17 Aug 2011
Posts: 1005

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger, thank you guise
_________________
­
IXTAB wrote:
Lots or retarded shit on the forum today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Humus



Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 2913

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mayhem-experts, your opinions please!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
triskelion



Joined: 08 Nov 2008
Posts: 155

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boot !
Original
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=3861538
_________________
http://www.discogs.com/seller/triskelion

http://soldatsinconnus.free.fr/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 23 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group