P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN EP & NAZARENE WHORE EP OUT NOW
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN EP & NAZARENE WHORE EP OUT NOW Reply with quote

UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN
(Chile)

"Lucifer Poseidon Cthulhu" 7"EP

- 300g Cardboard Foldover Jacket With Gloss Finish
- Black Vinyl
- Limited To 500 Copies
- 3 New Songs Especially Record For This 7"EP

Sound: https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/unaussprechlichen-kulten-the



---

NAZARENE WHORE
(U.S.A.)

"Heaven Bleeds Black" 7"EP

- 280g Gloss Jacket & Insert
- Black Vinyl
- Limited To 300 Copies
- New Recordings Especially For This 7"EP

Sound: https://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions/nazarene-whore-sodomy-upon-the


_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
vinhas



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 541

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great stuff, as usual!

btw, already 07 releases in 2013 and it's still january! amazing... Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
great stuff, as usual!

btw, already 07 releases in 2013 and it's still january! amazing... Twisted Evil


most of them got delayed by the pressing plant last year thats why they all show up now in a short time.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hellstrike



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Posts: 1028
Location: Lower Saxony,Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazarene Whore are damn good. I need the EP.
Is the "Sodomy Upon the Holy Altar" the same as on the demo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellstrike wrote:
Nazarene Whore are damn good. I need the EP.
Is the "Sodomy Upon the Holy Altar" the same as on the demo?


different recordings.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Guido



Joined: 13 Sep 2009
Posts: 2327
Location: France

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The U.K. EP sound killer as always!
_________________
Official YSENGRIN Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/YSENGRIN/285617594836309
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kapalika



Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2421
Location: Germoney

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

U.K. EP ordered, that band gets better and better with every recording.

By the way, I am looking for the Unaussprechlichen Kulten shirt for "Chapter V", the split with After Death in size M, IB only stocks size S.




Answer my call!
_________________
A nobody in a world of somebodies
Black market list
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1774
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
U.K. EP ordered, that band gets better and better with every recording.

By the way, I am looking for the Unaussprechlichen Kulten shirt for "Chapter V", the split with After Death in size M, IB only stocks size S.




Answer my call!

hmmm usually i dont buy any shirts, but this one made me doubting Wink

anyway Patrick, what will be next on IB?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mikelapocalipsis



Joined: 03 Aug 2010
Posts: 1296
Location: Mexico City

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to get this one asap.

Guido wrote:
The U.K. EP sound killer as always!

_________________
References NWN: Vinterheim, Kevinpage, Vampallens, Morbidpalace, Madcow,Blekt, Dawid, Bloodstainedivision,Barghest,Amalurra
References Metal Archives: chapelofdoom,pat666,gutpuke,tabun,gojira666,eeriewoods (x2),addison.Megatherion76, TheAntagonist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
Kapalika wrote:
U.K. EP ordered, that band gets better and better with every recording.

By the way, I am looking for the Unaussprechlichen Kulten shirt for "Chapter V", the split with After Death in size M, IB only stocks size S.




Answer my call!

hmmm usually i dont buy any shirts, but this one made me doubting Wink

anyway Patrick, what will be next on IB?


next will be the Voices From The Darkside Book and Necroblood 7".
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1774
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Shiru wrote:
Kapalika wrote:
U.K. EP ordered, that band gets better and better with every recording.

By the way, I am looking for the Unaussprechlichen Kulten shirt for "Chapter V", the split with After Death in size M, IB only stocks size S.




Answer my call!

hmmm usually i dont buy any shirts, but this one made me doubting Wink

anyway Patrick, what will be next on IB?


next will be the Voices From The Darkside Book and Necroblood 7".

Hmmm what about Bolzer demo LP and Abyssous MLP????
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vinhas



Joined: 09 May 2009
Posts: 541

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a total side note: after 09 releases in janueary, would be cool if Patrick could made a list of all upcoming releases (not only what's already on the pressing plant).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shiru



Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1774
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
on a total side note: after 09 releases in janueary, would be cool if Patrick could made a list of all upcoming releases (not only what's already on the pressing plant).


lol i have lists of releases of 10 12 most interesting labels for me, where i mark what is going to press... so there is pretty long list, and probably really outdated, some releases cancelled, some new appearing(and not all of them announced in advance and so on).... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Shiru wrote:
Kapalika wrote:
U.K. EP ordered, that band gets better and better with every recording.

By the way, I am looking for the Unaussprechlichen Kulten shirt for "Chapter V", the split with After Death in size M, IB only stocks size S.




Answer my call!

hmmm usually i dont buy any shirts, but this one made me doubting Wink

anyway Patrick, what will be next on IB?


next will be the Voices From The Darkside Book and Necroblood 7".

Hmmm what about Bolzer demo LP and Abyssous MLP????


both won't be ready too soon. Bölzer still need to master the songs and Alex Brown is still working on the artwork.

Abyssous will record the extra songs this month and need to finish the LP design.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
BurstCommandTilWar



Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 1119
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
on a total side note: after 09 releases in janueary, would be cool if Patrick could made a list of all upcoming releases (not only what's already on the pressing plant).


sounds like a good idea indeed!!! Gonna sit down and make a list asap.
_________________
www.ironbonehead.de

http://ironboneheadproductions.bandcamp.com

http://soundcloud.com/iron-bonehead-productions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group