P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Krypts - Unending Degradation CD/LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toxicbreed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
Jesus Iglesias wrote:
the limited version is about the be sold out from me

www.mesacounojo.com

Is Dark Descent getting copies of that or only black vinyl?

just check the shop, there is your answer

white: http://www.darkdescentrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2776

black: http://www.darkdescentrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2775
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toxicbreed wrote:
xyosefx wrote:
Jesus Iglesias wrote:
the limited version is about the be sold out from me

www.mesacounojo.com

Is Dark Descent getting copies of that or only black vinyl?

just check the shop, there is your answer

white: http://www.darkdescentrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2776

black: http://www.darkdescentrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=2775

My memory seems to be failing me... I forgot that I already pre-ordered this with the Pentacle/Eternal Solstice double 7" Embarassed Laughing

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
jamj74

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the cd today,amazing record best dark descent release so far.

But i have one doubt,is there a manufacture defect in the cd or is my copy? i ordered the cd to "me saco un ojo",most of the songs has a "click" sound in the background,is not a skip is like the sound of electricity or something.

Specially in the " open the crypt",when the song reaches the 2.24 minute you can hear this " click" on the background,it repeats several times in most of the songs.

This is most noticeable when listen to the cd with headphones..anyone has this problem?
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're hearing bass guitar strings getting abused.
scentofdeath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamj74 wrote:

But i have one doubt,is there a manufacture defect in the cd or is my copy? i ordered the cd to "me saco un ojo",most of the songs has a "click" sound in the background,is not a skip is like the sound of electricity or something.

Specially in the " open the crypt",when the song reaches the 2.24 minute you can hear this " click" on the background,it repeats several times in most of the songs.

This is most noticeable when listen to the cd with headphones..anyone has this problem?

This is the funniest thing I've read here.
How long you been listening to metal?
Aaattaack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamj74 wrote:

no no, this guy is right. I have the same click noises on my cd, one also at 2.24, something definitely went wrong there.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the vinyl is "clean" without clicks etc as I plan to order it sometime soon
VnholyCvntz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this album is pretty good.
jamj74

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaattaack wrote:
jamj74 wrote:

no no, this guy is right. I have the same click noises on my cd, one also at 2.24, something definitely went wrong there.

Yes i think im right," open the crypts" has this "cliks" several times and most of the songs also.

is not my cd player,i tried different cd players.in the 3.31 minute the "click is there again and in my copy sound really massive.

Is something out of the soundpicture,nothing to do with the instruments,but im not sure so im not going to argue with anyone.

I posted this only to know if someone has the same problem,or is my faulty copy and purchase another one..thats all.

In the same song ( open the crypt) at 5.26 minute again the same " click" like the sound of static electricty,my copy is absolutly fucked.

For the guy who posted about how many years ive listened to metal,im 39 years old,and listening to this kind of music since i was 13.

More than 600 originals cds in my collection..vinyls..,high end amplifiers,speakers and cd player and not fucking mp3 so..........i know what im talking about and i know what im listening to.
Dostojanstvenik

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh the clicks are definitely there...not that it bothers me
toxicbreed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the sound can be called click or little crack it's also on the mp3s I ripped from the CD. seems to be an error on the source files maybe? or manufacturing fuck up?
Below_The_Sun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read on the MSUO site that he is away until the 5th of March and that the release date for the Krypts LP has been transfered on the 8th of march. But i've seen another post saying that all the pre-orders has been sent - was this referring to the preorders for the cd ?

Wants : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31511

References on NWN! (so far) : http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=709828#709828
jamj74

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dostojanstvenik wrote:
oh the clicks are definitely there...not that it bothers me

ok then im not the only one who has a faulty copy or whatever you want to call it...i was pretty sure it was not the bass player or strings...
nuclearballsnow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else having problems with the "clicks" a few people have mentioned above?

I ordered the vinyl version, not yet received but am concerned it'd be on there as well.

Then again, I just listened to the track in question on youtube and couldn't hear anything at that time so hoping it's just a cd fault
jamj74

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nuclearballsnow wrote:
Anyone else having problems with the "clicks" a few people have mentioned above?

I ordered the vinyl version, not yet received but am concerned it'd be on there as well.

Then again, I just listened to the track in question on youtube and couldn't hear anything at that time so hoping it's just a cd fault

i downloaded the cd from net and the clikcs are there,so is not my faulty copy,its really annoyning all the time,speacially in the track called " open the crypt".Anyway im not going to buy another copy cause i think most of the press has this annoying "clicks".

I tried different cd players as well..so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: