P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NIDROSIAN BLACK MASS IV
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Alastor R.



Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 603
Location: Courbevoie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barghest wrote:
Alastor R. wrote:
Now, Hetrohertzen...from the videos i saw, they were killer. Tight drummer, great vocals, etc.


Hetroertzen were killer! One of my favourite performances, along with Vemod, Mare, Mgla, Urfaust, OTOH and Svartidaudi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUAbgPyWqLQ

For their way of doing things, I think Kæffel's (vocalist) totally focussed ritualistic on-stage movements were entirely appropriate. As for the others, Åskväder (guitars) was pretty active on stage, Sevekh (guitar) less so and Suhilon (bass) was too rigid... but those two guys are new to the band and quite young, so I'm sure their stage presence will improve over time.


Btw...who's the live drummer? On the records its Kæffel who drums, i suppose. The guy they got seems really good!

Also, when i talked about Sargeist/Behexen having sounded like shit/being drunk, i was just believed the guy who said that. I've saw both band a couple of times, and i know that both are capable of being killer or "less killer" Smile Finns love vodka. Or, as someone from Horna puts it: "Beer is like soundcheck: a waste of time".
_________________
Die faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alastor R.



Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 603
Location: Courbevoie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
Live only I think, but gender aside- she is a great bassist.


also...
Gender *NOT* aside. Good looking lady, with all due respect.
_________________
Die faggot.


Last edited by Alastor R. on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abgrund



Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 626
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://crimsonwine.fi/illustrations/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Alastor R.



Joined: 15 May 2009
Posts: 603
Location: Courbevoie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, its her...? Didn't knew, more power to her. Pretty and VERY talented!
_________________
Die faggot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5571
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:
The_Elite wrote:
Live only I think, but gender aside- she is a great bassist.


also...
Gender *NOT* aside. Good looking lady, with all due respect Cool



hubba hubba
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Descension



Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 3561

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looks like a blonde version of this chick who I had sex with in a hot tub in Palm Springs. Her brother was also in the hot tub. He had to have known... True story. I never knew her name. Hails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5845

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
She looks like a blonde version of this chick who I had sex with in a hot tub in Palm Springs. Her brother was also in the hot tub. He had to have known... True story. I never knew her name. Hails.


Cool brother. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2714
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is exactly why I initially mentioned 'new bassist' to try and avoid this inevitable sort of shitstorm ruining the thread.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathexecution



Joined: 14 Jan 2012
Posts: 113

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is the girlfriend from jim dokter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxx



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Posts: 1030

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Descension wrote:
She looks like a blonde version of this chick who I had sex with in a hot tub in Palm Springs. Her brother was also in the hot tub. He had to have known... True story. I never knew her name. Hails.



Cool storie bro, needs more dragons...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blutkvlt



Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Posts: 5571
Location: latino wizards guild

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
Descension wrote:
She looks like a blonde version of this chick who I had sex with in a hot tub in Palm Springs. Her brother was also in the hot tub. He had to have known... True story. I never knew her name. Hails.



Cool storie bro, needs more dragons...


Maybe her bro was a dragon. He didn't really specify.
_________________
"I really wonder what's the source of this gayness music"

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfram



Joined: 17 Jun 2007
Posts: 2697

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathexecution wrote:
I think it is the girlfriend from jim dokter


Impossible, as Jim and I have been in a relationship for close to two years now..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Barghest



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 601
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alastor R. wrote:
Barghest wrote:
Alastor R. wrote:
Now, Hetrohertzen...from the videos i saw, they were killer. Tight drummer, great vocals, etc.


Hetroertzen were killer! One of my favourite performances, along with Vemod, Mare, Mgla, Urfaust, OTOH and Svartidaudi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUAbgPyWqLQ

For their way of doing things, I think Kæffel's (vocalist) totally focussed ritualistic on-stage movements were entirely appropriate. As for the others, Åskväder (guitars) was pretty active on stage, Sevekh (guitar) less so and Suhilon (bass) was too rigid... but those two guys are new to the band and quite young, so I'm sure their stage presence will improve over time.


Btw...who's the live drummer? On the records its Kæffel who drums, i suppose. The guy they got seems really good!

Don't know his name, as I didn't get to meet him at the show. All I know is that the previous live drummer moved to London, so they found this new guy who joined the band 2 months before the NBM. Seems he's already adding his own touches to the live performances of the 'Exaltation...' songs.
_________________
KARK Mastering - Vinyl, CD and tape mastering for underground artists
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eiskrieg



Joined: 08 Jan 2013
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girl above was the bassist wearing the hood right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 687
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Deathexecution wrote:
I think it is the girlfriend from jim dokter


Impossible, as Jim and I have been in a relationship for close to two years now..


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group