P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

ebay question

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2435

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: ebay question Reply with quote

First time selling an item on ebay. How to send an invoice to the winner if he already paid through the ebay checkout, and sending the incorrect amount for postage?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5829

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously he is an idiot and did not wait for the WAIT FOR PROPER INVOICE disclaimer you certainly put into your listing right?

Cancel the sale and relist, cause the twat is going to call bloody murder when you ask for $6 more for shipping.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1964

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refund all the money only then you will be able to send an invoice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Vapula



Joined: 13 Feb 2013
Posts: 678
Location: The Black Lodge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refund the money through paypal then you can send a new invoice via ebay. And yeah he will more than likely start complaining when you send him an invoice with a higher shipping amount.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NuclearGoatVomit



Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Posts: 2435

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx guys!
Yeah, I couldn't list the correct shipping on ebay, so I wrote the real postage in the description.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 5829

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
Thanx guys!
Yeah, I couldn't list the correct shipping on ebay, so I wrote the real postage in the description.


So the buyer never read it then. Yea, sounds like the initial process of grief to be honest.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 827

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had three auction lately where buyers clicked on the "pay now" button before my invoice with the correct shipping-prices where send.
ALL of them payed without any problems. Itīs not always a drama, maybe a matter of manners... Though Ebay is really a chapter for itself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NK7
banned


Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 1340
Location: Beograd, Srbija

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wondered why ebay.com doesn't fix the retarded shipping options so as to spare sellers the mandatory SHIPPING ISN'T $4 line. Are they under the assumption that only people from the US use the main site or what? I refuse to believe there isn't a better way to handle that whole section, as a seller I'd be glad to have everything stated clearly somewhere in a menu instead of having to copy/paste everything in the item's description. Also it would save the time spent replying the average douche from India who inquires about the shipping costs to his land because POSTAGE TO ASIA apparently isn't a clear enough information and he doesn't know in which continent his country is located.
_________________
Permabanned
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aaattaack



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 261
Location: brrrrhh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
I've always wondered why ebay.com doesn't fix the retarded shipping options so as to spare sellers the mandatory SHIPPING ISN'T $4 line. Are they under the assumption that only people from the US use the main site or what? I refuse to believe there isn't a better way to handle that whole section, as a seller I'd be glad to have everything stated clearly somewhere in a menu instead of having to copy/paste everything in the item's description. Also it would save the time spent replying the average douche from India who inquires about the shipping costs to his land because POSTAGE TO ASIA apparently isn't a clear enough information and he doesn't know in which continent his country is located.


the answer is pretty easy! MONEY! There is no fee on the shipping. The higher the shipping costs, the lower the bids on an item, the lower the fees ebay will charge you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotBlack



Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 2229
Location: osaka][:::;;;>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
Refund all the money only then you will be able to send an invoice.


or Just send the guy a payment request for the difference through PayPal and don't send it until he pays. Simple.
_________________
IXTAB wrote:
The retard getting hit with a guitar is starting to become annoying.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DSS



Joined: 02 Oct 2009
Posts: 1964

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaattaack wrote:


the answer is pretty easy! MONEY! There is no fee on the shipping. The higher the shipping costs, the lower the bids on an item, the lower the fees ebay will charge you.


The rules have changed last year I think. It's a 9% fee on the final selling price and shipping price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aaattaack



Joined: 08 Jun 2010
Posts: 261
Location: brrrrhh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
Aaattaack wrote:


the answer is pretty easy! MONEY! There is no fee on the shipping. The higher the shipping costs, the lower the bids on an item, the lower the fees ebay will charge you.


The rules have changed last year I think. It's a 9% fee on the final selling price and shipping price.


Well this sucks, I didn't know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group