P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

EXCITER
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Srpski Taliban



Joined: 18 Dec 2010
Posts: 180

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything they did while Behler was in the ranks is mandatory, VaF and KAK being the peaks of their career. The stuff with that Rob Halford-wannabe bald douche behind the mic has its moments but sounds nothing like old Exciter, those awful high-pitched screams makes it barely listenable at times. Same can be said for this new singer they've got, gone is the furious speed/thrash of the beginnings to embrace this shitty tr00-metal Skullview bullshit that Snakepit mag readers seem to love oh so much.
_________________
El Feroce wrote:
This "engrish-speaking whiney macaroni" will fucked up your moth*r again again and again until she's cry to stop

grav wrote:
Thanks to Marcos and his ASS.
He have sold his ass in return they gave me the demo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nocturnal Deathstrike



Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 2280

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkrider wrote:
First three are fucking Canadian classics!!!!
Unveiling the Wicked was alright.

Who here likes KILL AFTER KILL!!!!!!
Fucking awesome album!!!


REIGN!
REEEIIGN!!!
REEEIIIIIIGN!!!!
REIGN OF TERROR!!!


Yeah ! Kill after Kill is my fave beside the first 2 albums...
The third reign is pronounced REEIIEEIIEEIIEEIIN by the way Very Happy
_________________
http://shop.deathstrike.de
http://avenger.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/blackspells
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
darkrider



Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Posts: 560
Location: Vargr Moon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
darkrider wrote:
First three are fucking Canadian classics!!!!
Unveiling the Wicked was alright.

Who here likes KILL AFTER KILL!!!!!!
Fucking awesome album!!!


REIGN!
REEEIIGN!!!
REEEIIIIIIGN!!!!
REIGN OF TERROR!!!


Yeah ! Kill after Kill is my fave beside the first 2 albums...
The third reign is pronounced REEIIEEIIEEIIEEIIN by the way Very Happy


hahaha, my bad, sometimes its hard to spell such long words Wink
_________________
Gatekrashör spit on the cross.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four year old thread, but fuck it, BUMP.

Pulled out my EXCITER records this weekend and being playing the first three repeatedly.

Quote:
No one knows when they'll come
No one knows where they'll go
But I've seen their bloody faces
outside my window
There's no place to run
There's no place to hide
And now they crawl in numbers,
Satan by their side

_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Final Holocaust



Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Posts: 610

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:

Quote:
No one knows when they'll come
No one knows where they'll go
But I've seen their bloody faces
outside my window
There's no place to run
There's no place to hide
And now they crawl in numbers,
Satan by their side

This is the riiiising of the dead!!!! Twisted Evil
I couldn't care less of genres like power or speed metal... HMH is the best HEAVY METAL album and Blackwitch the best power ballad ever written.
Mistress of eviiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!
_________________
Great deals with: Orionized, DEVORADOR DE PLAGAS, Mental Funeral, MEDICAL_WASTE, locustfurnace
Rip off scum from eBay: tell_the_youths_the_truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
speedevilucifer



Joined: 18 Jan 2011
Posts: 1546
Location: Hellas,Crete

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
darkrider wrote:
First three are fucking Canadian classics!!!!
Unveiling the Wicked was alright.

Who here likes KILL AFTER KILL!!!!!!
Fucking awesome album!!!


REIGN!
REEEIIGN!!!
REEEIIIIIIGN!!!!
REIGN OF TERROR!!!


Yeah ! Kill after Kill is my fave beside the first 2 albums...
The third reign is pronounced REEIIEEIIEEIIEEIIN by the way Very Happy


And '' Smashin em down''.!!My favorite Exciter!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hellmask



Joined: 07 Apr 2011
Posts: 881

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only know the first 4 albums, but absolutely killer band. "Pounding Metal" is one of the all-time great metal anthems.
_________________
Evil Is As Evil Does...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Necrosathanas



Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 739
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First 4 = The best speed metal albums.
Along with Razor, best band from Canada.

IRON DOGS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tyrone Slothrop



Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 770

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellmask wrote:
I only know the first 4 albums, but absolutely killer band. "Pounding Metal" is one of the all-time great metal anthems.


That and "Iron Dogs."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2150
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Holocaust wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:

Quote:
No one knows when they'll come
No one knows where they'll go
But I've seen their bloody faces
outside my window
There's no place to run
There's no place to hide
And now they crawl in numbers,
Satan by their side

This is the riiiising of the dead!!!! Twisted Evil
I couldn't care less of genres like power or speed metal... HMH is the best HEAVY METAL album and Blackwitch the best power ballad ever written.
Mistress of eviiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!


The three of those songs alone are enough to put that record in my top ten of all time. Fucking outstanding.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mlotek



Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 869

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recordings with the original lineup for me, but have always given the others a chance, even liking it.

I didn't know they were aiming for that crappy power metal style now.

The last albums I heard, "Thrash, Speed, Burn" (2008) and "Death Machine"(2010) was high speed heaviness like the early days, but the songs were only screamers without being memorable. Will have to listen again to them more carefully.

Snakepit mag made a mistake in a review.
BEEHLER - Messages to the Dead LP is really good. It unfortunately has a member from AGGRESSOR (Ottawa) also on it so that maybe will be a reason not to buy it for some, because who wants more Pantera-sounding material anywhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group