P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Winter Solace ($40+ orders post paid for US customers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SFM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vinhas wrote:
JEWISH JUICE is a REAL funny name Laughing

They are a GREAT band!

http://skullfuckingmetal.blogspot.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFM wrote:
vinhas wrote:
JEWISH JUICE is a REAL funny name Laughing

They are a GREAT band!

The new full length kills
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a reminder, this coming Saturday is the last day to submit an order being charged old postal rates. So if you were waiting around for something to show up or whatever, there will not be an update before that time.

Things that are getting low on stock.

- Jewish Juice "Fourth Reich" full length CD. A tape version will be coming in some months though.

- Infitalis/Vinland Special Services tapes (only 4 left)

- All three NS Ninja demos (only about 8 left)

The NS Ninja/Vinland SS split is sold out, an expanded CD reissue will happen in some months.
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

January 22nd 2013

We must unfortunately bring light to the actions of this person, who is a perfect example of the degenerate white trash that has come to exist within this country.

Jack T. Feston AKA Avatar Narashima of Karma Yoga 88

Currently residing somewhere in the state of Alabama?

I sent him 7 months ago some distro items as payment for collaboration work for a group project and as trade to distribute an apparent unreleased demo of the band. His half of the trade (if it was even sent) was returned to him and he kept giving me several months worth of excuses over the phone. He never replied to any e-mail I sent after giving me a phone number, and hung up in the middle of our last phone conversation when I refused to cover $2,000 of "studio expenses" (which I never consented to or even knew about) and pay an artist of his choosing to make a band logo. None of my calls were ever answered again after that, and a call to the post office told me his PO Box was closed.

The Facebook profile is not maintained by myself, it is maintained by AN in Estonia. The only reason this profile exists is too reach more people, and to act as a mailing list. He has been instructed to only respond to messages sent by people I know telling them to e-mail me about whatever it is. While words are always appreciated and all support is encouraged, I only wish to be contacted via e-mail. Thank you.

New Distro Items

Inventory of the distro was taken over the weekend which resulted in almost 100 errors being corrected. Some items below have been listed again as I thought they were out of stock, many of these being in 2 copies or less. This does sadly mean you will have to act fast. Reminder, you are expected to pay for all the items you order that are in stock, so if you decide to be kvlt and not respond (you can opt out if you e-mail us) when you can't get your way you will be publicly blacklisted and never be allowed to order from here again. We don't fuck around.

In stock now is the new EP released by Sunchariot entitled "Sun Cross." This tape is a collection of tracks recorded during 2011 and 2012. This tape is also available from the label they run called Brotherhood of Light. We are working with the band to reissue their first now sold out demo and their new full-length album as well. Samples from the EP can be herd at the WS youtube channel.

Bunch of strange imports from Blacksmith Productions in Russia. Everything from Death Metal recorded in the late nineties to Electro noise. People into strange fucked up electronic noise should pay attention to the tape "Ultra" by the band Plastic Hardcore dubbed "not a music but a computer games soundtrack" with a lot of noise. Inventory was taken over past weeks of all distro stock. At rough estimate I think some 100 discrepencies were corrected. Also added was a box of CD/Vinyls that should have been listed eons ago. Samples of more things have been added to the disto as well to promote some unknown releases.

Some other titles to take note of among the new arrivals would be copies of the long OOP tape full length by the Russian NSBM band Morbus Mundi. This will please anybody into the moody, almost industrialized eerie keyboard sounds from such lesser known bands as Kali-Yuga (along with really anything from AGD), Stella Arja, Endlosung and Chertog Volka. I have only 4 of these in the distro, and I doubt that it will be restocked so get it now. I also have restocks from the Uriburu/Aesir label "Argenreich records" so anybody who missed them before can get a hold of them again and 2 demos from the Brazilian band "Krimpartùrr Bürzum' Shi-Hai" or just Krimparturr, who did a split with Evil in the late nineties and plays ripping straight forward black metal with a splash of ambiance/odd sounding sfx.

A new Uruk-Hai split with Canadian outfit Curcifixxx Sodomy has been added with some other imports from SFM in Canada. Also in stock is a demo of the Danish band "Grigorien" released by Primitivum Productions in Mexico.

MCs

1389 "Windhorst"
Andramelech "S.U.M.M.U.S.L.U.X"
Arbirator "Kill Their Religion"
Aryanhorde "Destruye La Perversion"
Aurum "Recombination"
Axnaar "Crucifixion Mass"
Banderia De Combate "Banderia De Combate"
Belzebul "Demo 1999" (2002 Re-release)
BlackSStorm/Pagan Assault "Cruce Signati"
Blight "Helied"
Blood Red Fog "Blood Red Fog" ($5.00)
Bog-Morok "Here is Buried my Heart"
Circle of Ouroborus "Shores" ($5.00)
Clangforge "Poetic Licence"
Crucifixxx Sodomy/Uruk-Hai "Crucifixxx Sodomy/Uruk-Hai"
Demons of Creation "Delicate Death's Steps"
Demons of Creation "A Flor de Diabo"
Eclipse "The Symphonys of Pathological Love/Calling our Desires"
Ens Cogitans "Heart of the Way"
Funeral Speech/Morbidity/Obstetrical Palsy "Bloody Deeds/Natural Selection/Humans Foolishness Is Limitless"
Germanen Blut "Wandelnd in der Einsamkeit abgrundtiefer Gedanken"
Grigorien "En March ind I Flammer"
Hakenkreuz Nocturna "Eternal Introspective Winter"
Heidenblut "Frisian War Metal"
Highborne "The Sandstorm"
Illapa "Peruvian Warmetal Legend"
Infernum "...Taur-Nu-Fuin..."
Inhumate "Ex-Pulsion"
Inhumate "Growth"
Inward Patnkh "C.I.T.A.D.E.L"
Jar "Zyphod"
Krimparturr Burzum' Shi-Hai "Book 1: The End of Ancient Lands"
Krimparturr Burzum' Shi-Hai "Book 2: The Ascension of Dark Shadow"
M.Nomized "Pragmatic Movement" (Electro/Noise/Industrial)
Mangler "Are You Ready for Something Like That?"
Mind Eclipse "In The Light of Eclipse Coming"
Miscreant "Inside the Beyond"
Mlotek "2012 Demo"
Morbus Mundi "Elite II"
Na Rasputje "Seven Winds Above the Funeral Pile" ONLY ONE COPY IN STOCK OUT OF PRINT!
Nosferatos "Ventum Inferum de Tenebrae...."
Oldblood/Lord Infernal "Under A Pagan Moon"
Original Sin "Destroy My Life"
Ornaments of Sin "Inhale Zyklon-B"
Pesten "Ancient Times of Death"
*Plastic Hardcore "Ultra" (SNES Techno. Russian Electro Madness from 97. Absolutely Not for the Narrow Minded.)
Pripegal "Slavia Antiqua"
Rafnagud "The Swastika is Calling"
Stone Dwarf "Dans Ces Vieilles Montagnes Sacres"
Sunchariot "Sun Cross"
The Bandio "Solo Para Skinheads" (Oi! Oi! Oi!)
This Station of Life "Plastic Fire"
Thorn/Grenouer "Sophism/In-Sect"
Toxic Holocaust "Live - Only Deaf is Real"
Uriburu "Dictatorship"
Vargleide "When Only Ashes and Scorched Earth Are Left behind..."
Volkssturmgewehr "The Proof"
Warhead (Rus) "The Realms of Fancy"
White Medal "Blod o t'North Seeur/Lam"
ИЗЖОГА "Жить Стало Лучше, Стало Веселей" (Russian Grind/Hardcore)

CDs

Aasgard "Hekriki Mistagogia"
Black Howling "Melancholy of a Pagan Bucolic Spirit" ONLY ONE COPY
Blakulla "Darkend by Occult Wisdom"
Campo de Mayo/Permafrost "A Blindfold Stained with Blood/Haunting the Forgotten"
Demonic Forest "Frost Strength"
Demonic Forest "Secret Order From the Grim Remples"
Dunkelheit "Frozen in Eternity"
Falls of Rauros "Hail Wind & Hewn Oak"
Flame of War "Long Live Death!"
Grafvolluth "Long Live Death!"
Illapa "Deshonestos Y Hechiceros"
Kama Rupa "Kama Kontra Kontrol"
Klage "Die Weihe des Eises - Eine Grossweise"
Kristallnacht "Blooddrenched Memorial 1994 - 2002"
Lascowiec "Frostwinds of the Apocalypse"
Lycanthropy's Spell "Forest of Misanthropy"
Nenavist "Nenavist"
North "Czekajac Na Sztorm"
Obsequiae "Suspended in the Brume of Eos"
Oskal "Stahlkrieg/Blazes of Sunset"
Perunwit "Wszystkie Odcienie Szarosci"
Sad/Warwulf "Walking the Paths of Despair"
Somnivore "Clergy of Oneiros"
White Medal/Caina "White Medal/Caina"
Wschod "Oddalenie"

Vinyl

EPs

Cirrhus "Cirrhus"
Cirrhus/Eunuch "Cirrhus/Eunuch"
Furdidurke "Native"
Marblebog/Hexenwood "Marblebog/Hexenwood"
Scythian/Kawir "Scythian/Kawir"
Trist "Nostalgie"
Trist/Nuit Noire "Nostalgie III/Faerie was Already There"

Misc Items

T-Shirts (Go to ordering page for sizing information)

Heathen "Heathen" USED Size S:40
Hellhammer "Satanic Rites" USED Size XL
Obsequiae "Obsequiae" Size XL
Wilk "W.O.T.A.N" USED Size XXL
Wotanordern "The Hands of Fate" Size XL

DVDs

"Harakiri Boobs & Blood Box Set"
"La Ragazza Del Vagone Letto (Terror Express)" Region 2/PAL DVD.
"Slaughter Vomit Dolls"

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE WINTER SOLACE DOMAIN WAS HACKED BY Z.O.G!

No bullshit. Undocumented content was found on the WS serves during an update here, I was able to trace it's origin to the middle east so I think we know what is happening here. Not enough stupid shit has happened to this label so now this too....-_- That aside if any e-mail has been sent to you from one of the e-mails affiliated with the domain name (something)@wintersolaceproductions.com then do not open it. Delete it! Any links redirecting you to a facebook page that end in a .php extension are also connected to this so do not click those.

If in some days the web domain vanishes it would mean that I had to destroy the website to prevent this shit from coming back. Considering all the shit that has happened here despite this being America I think it might be best if I never go to Europe. I just wanna distribute music, why is it this hard?

Due to the big increase in postage prices here the ordering terms and minimum ordering amounts have changed, orders smaller then what is listed would have postage being more then the cost of items. The main people that are affected by this our my comrades in Canada, as the postal clerk told me postage there pretty much doubled. Also the free bump up to Priority mail for US customers has stopped unless the difference is less then a dollar or something. Priority services can if you want be requested but I'd honestly suggest just waiting the extra days.

An online zine has written a review of the Protocols/Republic split which can be read at the link in the center under the big Winter Solace logo. The review is simple and gives a pretty accurate description as to what is going on with the actual content, so if your on the fence about a purchase it's worth a glance.

The Vinland Special Services website has been updated. To start, the project is not dead and any information you need to know about the project can be found on this wordpress page.

No more trades for the following WS Releases

Solace040 - Na Rasputje "Early Demos (1998 - 2003)"

+++++ DISTRO UPDATES +++++

New highly recommended titles from Ancient Order Productions from Poland are in stock now. With releases from Ulvegr (side project of people in Khors & Ygg with a similar sound and feeling) and reissues of Polish demos from 94-95 I think many great things will be expected from this label in the future. Also in stock is a Thor's Hammer tape released by this label and a rehearsal of Beltain a new band out of Spain.

In stock are the latest releases from Brotherhood of Light. These two tapes "Haar - Skies of Grey" and the split between Sirius/Cosmic Breath are the last releases they planning until well later into this year. During 2012 there was an explosion of creativity on their compound and this has resulted in the birth of many new titles from Pagan BM in vein of Na Rasputje & BBH to weird death industrial music. Haar is another black metal group from them playing atmospheric sorrowful pagan black metal. Sirius & Cosmic Breath are both NS death industrial/noise works. Sirius is dark rhythmic noise with less of an emphasis on aggression and more on ambiance. Cosmic Breath is as unique of an experience as always, these tracks are more of a focus on atmosphere then punishing noise. Moving less (but not entirely) away from the black metal that was the stench of life demo and more towards the ominous mechanical music on their first demo, if anything this recording is a fusion of the two. Samples: Cosmic Breath Sirius Haar

A care package from one of my longest running French contacts showed up the other day as well. It has some older thrash tapes from Maltkross along with a french BM project named Devilmind which contains members of Sagn. It also contained some Sombre Chemin 10 inches, tapes of the band Necrostrigs which is a traditional BM project with members of Venedae.

NEW DISTRO ITEMS

MCs

Beltain "Rehearsal MMXI"
*Cosmic Breath/Sirius "Cosmic Breah/Sirius" Samples: Cosmic Breath Sirius
Death Noise "Natural Insanity"
Devilmind "La Legende"
Excidium "Excidium"
Flame of War "Transcendence" (Best FOW recording, found an extra tape copy lying around here)
*Haar "Sky of Grey" Sample
Immemorial Celtic Wind "Call From the Ancient Past 94-95"
Interior of Death "Anisotropy"
Necrostrigis "Swamps Cult and Lunar Necromancy"
Ulvegr "Where the Icecold Blood Storms"
Ungern "Shambala"
Zaghurim "ClimaXXX & Bondage"

mLP

Sombre Chemin/Eole Noir "Hétérodoxie: Opus II (Fierté)/Errance"
Vega360

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++++++ RELEASED NOW ++++++

Solace133 - Ilsa Koch "Piotr Bysiek/Death Dealers Association is a Jew who may die in AIDS!" C-60

I am absolutely fucking psychotic and one should not enter into any kind of collaborations with me. If you do, please actually do the stuff you say your going to do so I can use my music as an outlet for my other mental problems or find something else to occupy my time and mind. This release is the first in a series of actual physical releases that I hope I never have to make more of. That aside (and none of that needs to influence your judgement of this) this is a serious musical release for everyone to enjoy.

Unlike past Ilsa Koch releases this one was made by myself and is death industrial noise for the sake of making death industrial noise. 2 20+ minute tracks of atmospheric sonic bliss modeled after music from the old Italian scene and Consumer Electronics. Programmed drums are mixed in, along with some synths and a pinch of trance techno then everything was distorted with glitch effects. A youtube medley has been created at this link so one can know what to expect.

Trades with other distros possible (larger if outside the US), but I'll probably be sending these out as freebies if you distro other stuff I've released.

Distro update to come in a few weeks, waiting on more stuffs from the eastern bloc.

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sample sounds good. will snag one of these next time I compile/place an order
Vega360

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New distro update. Some of this in smaller numbers then others. There are links on the website to samples of as much of this as I could find/compile online. Let me know if treasure is found!

* = Suggested item

NEW DISTRO ITEMS

MCs

*Abject 666 "Reign of Agony"
*Abject 666 "Vile Devotion"
*Abject 666/InSSect "Genese/The Magnificence of Lilith"
*Abject 666/Zarach Baal Tharagh "The Goat is your Master/Choose your God"
Adragard "Sadistic Delirium Manifest"
*All Grave "Conquest"
Arcanum Inferi "Ars Hermetica"
Esphares "Veritas Liberabit Vos"
Frosthammer "Upon these Altars of Ice and Snow"
Frosthammer "Evocation of the Forbidden Summoning"
Holocaust Storm "...das Experiment Gemacht"
*Khephra "Demo 1996"
Kosmos "From Innocence to Perversity/L'Antithese"
*Mariana Nannis "Incantation of the Soul"
*Mariana Nannis "The Blood Runs Red... Again!"
*Mariana Nannis "Hitler: The Last Avatar"
*Matrimonivm "Inverted Exorcism"
*Nefario "Ensayo"
*Nekromantik Rites "Necromantik Rites"
Noctem Cursis "Wrath of Winter"
Parjure "Nazareth Addiction"
Scornwind "Scornwind"
*Surt "Ragnarok"
*Tank Genocide "The Voice of Revolt"
*Tank Genocide/White Bastard "Hatred of Underground/L Anarchie Pour Les Salops"
The Conquering "Far Beyond"
*Uhriristi "Petetty"
Unlife "Old Remains"

Used/Second Hand MCs - ONLY ONE COPY OF THESE IT IS ADVISED THAT ONE ACTS FAST

Aryan Art "...And Despite all Bulgaria Will Survive" (Unholy war pressing)
Beherit "Engram" ($10.00) - List price was that of a CD if I recall.
Black Howling/Marbh "European Rebirth/A Imagem da Lusitania Ancestral"
Black Howling/Forest Grave "A Mandala of White Light"
Black Howling/Ostots "split" - Pro tape
Cirrhus "Rehearsal 2008"
Cripta Oculta "...do Passado"
Cripta Oculta/Nortada Gelada "split"
Cripta Oculta "Ode ao Metal"
Furdidurke "November 2005 Rehearsal"
Furdidurke "s/t" This one
Lord of the Abyss "s/t (2010)" Tape with White Artwork
Lord of the Abyss "s/t (2011)" Tape with Blue Artwork
Lord of the Abyss/Bosque "split"
Mons Veneris "Vicit Sathanas Pater... eum Sequamur"
Mons Veneris "The Last Twilight of Existence" (1st Pressing on Teutonic Satan)
Mons Veneris "...To Rape the Nazarene"
Mons Veneris "Evil Genius - A Tribute to Abruptum"
Mons Veneris/Volatic Omen "split"
Nortada Gelada "Aos Homens que nao aparecem nos libros"

CDs

Changes "Lament" - USED
Changes "Legends" - USED
Cripta Oculta "Eros dos Dolmens Esquecidos"
Cripta Oculta "Sangue do Novo Amanhecer"
Kamaedzitca "Pyarune" (Lesoskog)
Kamaedzitca "Dzeci Lesu" (Lesoskog)
Kamaedzitca "Чалавек Планеты" This
Kamaedzitca "Loyalty"
Groma Glas "Under the Invisible Light of the Black Sun"
Uvodna "Mystery of Vril" (Instrumental Cosmic Ariosophy Ambience)

LPs

Kruel Kommando/Total Genocide "Kamp Satan" LP + Seven Inch. $18. Has corner ding check photo. All flyers included.

Misc

Aryan Art "Naked Girl" T-Shirt. Size US XL/Euro XXL. $10.00
Graveland "Postcard Set" $1.00
*"Legiones De Venom III" (Xerox zine: Interviews with Ulfhethnar, Aesir, Ambiex, Spear of Longinus & Samael) $5.00
Trevor Ravenscroft "The Spear of Destiny" USED, a lot of cover wear, stamp on first page. Book info here. $4.00

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com/
Lunatic Spectrum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: MATRIMONIVM THE LAST BLACK METAL RITE Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQv-mhMq7o

NO MOSH
NO FUN
NO CORE
NO VIRTUAL WARRIORS
ONLY EVIL
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: MATRIMONIVM THE LAST BLACK METAL RITE Reply with quote

Lunatic Spectrum wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDQv-mhMq7o

NO MOSH
NO FUN
NO CORE
NO VIRTUAL WARRIORS
ONLY EVIL

Last copy in stock now!
Vega360

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackmoon Warrior 88 t-shirts have been discounted to $8 USD. These shirts will be destroyed at the end of April to make room for new stock here, so if anyone is looking to get one of these now would be the time to do so.

Black Metal MCs

1389 "Dark, Cold & Black Metal" Sample
1389 "Sin Tame" Sample
Hexenwald "Nordland Okkult Mysterium"

Experimental MCs

Vinland Special Services "The Articles of Confederation" Sample 1 Sample 2

Used MCs

Amalek "Sonnenrad"
Arkona/Moontower "W Szponach Wojennej Bestii"
Arkona "Wszechzlodowacenie"
Arkona "Nocturnal Arkonian Hordes"
Arkona "Bogowie Zapomnienia"
Arkona "Raw Years 1993-95"
Draugurz/Marblebog "Split" ($5.00)
Luror "The Iron Hand of Blackest Terror"
Moontower "Praise the Apocalypse"
Nordreich "Promo 2006"
S.A.R. "Southern Aryan Response"
Sekhmet "Masova Ocista Cloveka"
Sirin "The Dawn of Freedom"
Venedae "Siedem Kamiennych Oblicz"
Venedae "Dekada Slowianskiej Supremacji 1993-2003"
West Wall "Conquest of Death"
Wyrd "The Ghost Album"
Wyrd "Huldrafolk"
Wyrd "Rota"
Wyrd "Vargtimmen Pt.1"
Wyrd "Vargtimmen Pt.2"
Wyrd "Heathen"
Wyrd "Wrath & Revenge"

CDs

Hexenwald/Todestribe "Hexenwald/Todestribe"

Vinyl

Wacht/Ordo Infandorum Rituum Occultus "split"

DVDs

"Zombi" (Anchor Bay version, region 1) - New, Sealed. $6.00
Lunatic Spectrum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://matrimonivm.bandcamp.com/
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

April 30th 2013.

Updates on upcoming releases will be announced later, most is still being sorted out. For news regarding the first Vinland Special Services full length check the world press page. The planned co-releases of Boreal Wind & Lascowiec have been handed off to other labels, I know this was of interest to people a while ago. I have opted out of these due to time constraints and a desire to focus mainly on my own releases before releases with other labels.

A was confirmed on the WS facebook (the winter solace news feed) soon we will be switching from voice grade tapes to chrome, which will result in an increase of prices by 1 USD (the minimum order amount will not increase) because they cost more. If the extra dollar will ruin your life please make your purchases now.

In stock now

The ever odd entity known as Brotherhood of Light have struck again, this time releasing a rehearsal tape by a project called "Domus Mactibilus" which is some live only group. The sounds here are mostly avant-garde ambient soundscapes/rehearsal jam sessions that will probably only appease those who can actually grasp the concept of what music is

Also released by BOTL is the full length album of "Hunter" by the band Worldscape:18, which is the noise (however there is little if any harsh noise in this) side project of the Lascowiec front man. I was intrigued by this as the label was touting it about as indescribable. This is musically the polar opposite of Lascowiec, fast techno akin to Kraftwerk meets with Rhythmic percussion based noise of Dissecting Table, meets with Junk sounds, meets with ambient science fiction sounds.

In stock from the label Voices Defying Death in Argentina is the powerful new full length from the band Gnieu in Belarus. For those unaware (despite there numerous releases on Werewolf Promotion & split with popular US band Lascowiec) this band plays raw ferocious pagan black metal akin to Aryan Art, Karpathia, Lascowiec & obviously Blazebirth Hall. Also in stock from that label is the debut EP of Flamen with Alexander Ivanov (of Aryan Art) on vocals.

Also stocked are items from the label Steel Blazes in Russia. There new releases Blaze of Sorrow "Demos 2007" which is an Italian band that have been getting good reviews over there, a Draugluin tape entitled "Divine Electron" (strange NS black metal) and a small restock of the first Rodna Zashtita demo "Sinovete na Juda" to appease the people who can't seem to wait for us to get the full length out. From Russia as well are limited restocks of the very rare Na Raputje demos "Stalingrad" and "Seven Winds Above the Funeral Pile", each of these were done on very small tape runs and will quickly disappear forever.

Order of the death's head tapes have been restocked. I do encourage people to get this as I think it is one of the few must have releases of black metal. my first supply of this sold out within a day (however I got more them time) so hopefully these last a little longer.

NEW DISTRO ITEMS (* Recommended)

Black Metal MCs

Aversio Humanitatis "Abandonment Ritual"
Blaze of Sorrow "Demos 2007"
Dark Flames "Iluminar da Morte"
Draugluin "Divine Electron"
Emit "The Dark Gods"
Eterna Penumbra "Nuestra Vacía Existencia"
Flamen "Supremo Die"
*Gnieu "Dein"
Infernal Kingdom "S.A.T.A.N." (Pro tape version)
Na Rasputje "Seven Winds Above the Funeral Pile" ($6.00)
Na Rasputje "Stalingrad" ($6.00)
Na Rasputje "Where the Blanket of Snows Covers the Earth..." ($6.00)
Nechrist "Defending the Infernal Throne"
Nyarlathotep "Nigturah et Shyutem"
*Order of the Death's Head "Antisémite"
Rodna Zashtita "Sinovete Na Juda"
Templum "Templum" Sample

Experimental MCs

*Domus Mactibilus "Domus Mactibilus" (Avant-Garde Ambient)
*Worldscape:18 "Hunter" (Noise/Techno/Ambient from Lascowiec guy)

LPs

I Shalt Become "Requiem" ($12.00)
Vega360

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 7th 2013.

Artwork for upcoming releases is still being sorted out. Sometime next week an in depth update on what is coming soon will be posted, even if there isn't new stock.

No trades until further notice, upgrading audio equipment here has been a costly pain in the ass and the amount of releases that must go to the factory/print shop is quite a lot. All agreements will be made though, and trades will resume once new releases are out.

+++++++ OFFICIAL WINTER SOLACE DENOUNCEMENTS OF THE WEEK +++++++

Winter Solace wishes this week misfortune too the following people. The fact that this has become a weekly occurrence is sad.

1. Discgo user maudlinone (cahoga427@gmail.com) or simply CJH. - Failure to provide payment at all.

2. Adolf Hitler Prods (Czech Republic) (E-mail now doesn't exist) - Failure to provide payment on a $400 USD wholesale order, including deadstock of bw88 shirts. No surprise there.

Official Distribution of Mein Kampf Recordings

I've made a new distribution deal with the new Estonian NS minimal music label "Mein Kampf Recordings" to distribute there releases here and worldwide. Basically this picks up where the Thule Society left off musically, with an emphasis on progression into minimal sounds.

These recordings will once again defy all logic, embrace the strange and hopefully not end in a gay internet warrior pissing in his pants. Each of these releases comes with a page from the book Mein Kampf as the insert and a white label (yes, white labels for white people) labeling what the release is.

Mein Kampf 001 - Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 88"

It would seem there was one last statement to be made from the past. ESD split up when the line up fell apart, and the bands main front man left for work in another country, his wife (who plays Theremin on this tape and runs this label) chose to release this so there last statement could be herd. This contains all the tracks they ever recorded, the unreleased tracks here are more electro based rather then the minimal NS noise on the "Expungance of Jewish Masturbation" and "Voice of Truth" splits. Remastering was done on those tracks so that they have a better sound.

Youtube Sample

Mein Kampf 002 - Hate Ejaculation "Heil Hitler, Hail Satan"

This demo still gets me. Eerie dark minimalist ambient with samples and reversed speech for vocals. This is a reissue of the tape by the Thule Society, and musically is exactly the same (so if you own the first version don't buy this). For anyone that missed it. I have also the split this guy did with me a year ago in stock too.

Youtube Sample

Mein Kampf 003 - Hate Ejaculation/Protocols of the Elders of Zion "Split"

This tape would be a good way to introduce yourself to either band. HE distorts some samples and this is devoid of all keys. Protocols plays minimal music that gets in your head. The HE tracks were from the "Keep Estonia, Moldova and The Czech Republic White" split that was destroyed after about 5 copies were distributed.

Mein Kampf 004 - Hate Ejaculation "untitled"

This is his debut full length album, minimal ambient music with reversed speech for vocals. Haunting and easy to get lost in. For people who like minimal electronic music only, this is far less silly then there other releases. I've agreed to release this guys next full length on my label, whenever it is finished if it is in this style. Expecting great things.

Youtube Sample

Mein Kampf 005 - Protocols of the Elders of Zion "Reissue of Thule Society Tape" (Reissue)

This is the first demo reissued again for anybody that missed it with artwork approved by the band. Evil background music, great for working or trying to get all the shit in your brain to settle down so you can focus. Minimal and dense music to occupy your mind. Minimal music, not for fast people.

Youtube Sample

Mein Kampf 006 - Protocols of the Elders of Zion "untitled" (6 CD-r full length)

Protocols is the only NS Minimal Music band in existence and also the only band who debut full length would span 6 discs....-_- Made as an on demand CD-r, sent in sleeves. Many hours of singular repetitive tones with pitch changes. Unlike his CD/Pro Tape split with Republic (released by this label still in stock) these tracks were made with a synth so maybe now it is possible for one to actually listen to them. Ominous surreal minimalist music for those who wish to embrace nothingness.

Sample from the full-length

Mein Kampf 007 - Hitlerismo Esoterico "Untitled"

This along with their first demo still confuses me. Turkish folk instruments, meet a thin layer of noise with a hint of accidental rhythm. These were to be released as a split with NS Ninja but the band opted out due to the continued impromptu NS Ninja hiatus. I also have their first demo from the Thule Society in stock still too.

Sample

Mein Kampf 008 - National Socialist Harsh Noise Wall "untitled"

Single sided c-32. Title is pretty self explanatory, not full "harsh" though, for those who want mellow.

Mein Kampf 009 - NaziSSexNoise "Untitled"

More field recordings of "Aryan Sexology" music mixed with static. Considering this isn't called "To Make Another Explode Inside Aryan Woman" or advocating incest like their other demos I think you could call this an evolution of their sound. Don't buy this.

NO TRADES ON THIS FOR NOW, SEE ABOVE

+++++ OTHER NEW STOCK +++++

I got some copies of the mCD "Mintaka" of the band Vredehammer, released by a label here. This is a solid slab of modern Norsk sounding black metal. Obviously there will be no modern underground fashion here, but for those who like black metal without all that bullshit this is something worth looking into. Great guitar production too. A sample can be viewed here.

NEW DISTRO ITEMS (* Recommended)

Experimental MC's

*Estonian Synagogue Destruction "Aryan Attack 88"
*Hate Ejaculation "Hail Satan, Heil Hitler" (Reissue)
*Hate Ejaculation/Protocols of the Elders of Zion "Split" (Ambient, Minimal)
*Hate Ejaculation "Untitled" (Ambient, Minimal)
Hitlerismo Esoterico "Untitled"
National Socialist Harsh Noise Wall "Untitled"
NaziSSexNoise "Untitled"
*Protocols of the Elders of Zion "Reissue of Thule Society Tape"

Experimental CD-r's

*Protocols "Untitled" (6 CD-r full length) (Minimal) $10.00

Metal CDs

Ritual Combat "Occultus Requiem" Sample
*Vredehammer "Mintaka"

http://www.wintersolaceproductions.com/
Vega360

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May 8th 2013.

++++++ OFFICIAL WINTER SOLACE APOLOGY ++++++

Take note, a rare statement of reason is being expended please mark this glorious occasion with playback of Winter Solace cassettes on your home equipment.

It would seem that over the past months/years in a fit of rage misstatements were made by this label when our usual sense of balance and reason was corrupted. We send our sincere apologizes to the label Teutonic Satan in America. He has since complied with my requests to cease distribution of WS materials via the website discgo's and has also per my request destroyed the remaining copies of the Vinland Special Services cassette "People's Radio" at their stronghold. I affirm that this label's reputation is solid and am happy that I do not have to once again hate a former comrade. Anyone who ever brings back our references to denouncing this individual, or assumes there is a conflict still is a fucking idiot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: