P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DEAD CONGREGATION News ???
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blodhemn9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: DEAD CONGREGATION News ??? Reply with quote

Any new material in the works from these guys ? It's already been 5 years since the full length, with only the Hatespawn split coming a few months after that . There is so much talent in this band and I hope to hear something new from them in the near future....

Anyone know what, if any, plans the band has for future recordings ?
toxicbreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why don't you just contact Anastasis and ask him directly?

nuclearwinter98@hotmail.com
cultofvomit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: DEAD CONGREGATION News ??? Reply with quote

blodhemn9 wrote:
Any new material in the works from these guys ? It's already been 5 years since the full length, with only the Hatespawn split coming a few months after that . There is so much talent in this band and I hope to hear something new from them in the near future....

i really hope they'll keep on working slowly, releasing few but killer releases. slow bands are the best ones.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

toxicbreed wrote:

I don't get that whenever anyone mentions this band here someone always gets a bee in their bonnet about it. It's a fucking discussion forum....

www.facebook.com/malthusianDM
toxicbreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:
toxicbreed wrote:

I don't get that whenever anyone mentions this band here someone always gets a bee in their bonnet about it. It's a fucking discussion forum....

I never wrote this kind of post before but there's no need to feel disturbed. the best source is of course the band, so there's nothing wrong contacting them directly...
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I presume the idea of the post was to generate some discussion on this discussion board about the band and hopefully glean some info (via discussion). I'd hazard a guess that the band would much prefer people to waffle about such matters here than bombard them with a couple of thousand emails about it, but Greece is pretty fucked so they may well all be sitting on the dole aching for the chance to answer a fuckload of mails.

toxicbreed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:
I presume the idea of the post was to generate some discussion on this discussion board about the band and hopefully glean some info (via discussion). I'd hazard a guess that the band would much prefer people to waffle about such matters here than bombard them with a couple of thousand emails about it, but Greece is pretty fucked so they may well all be sitting on the dole aching for the chance to answer a fuckload of mails.

I am aware that this is a message board? what are we doing right now? discussing...

do you prefer confirmed information from the band or do you like beating around bushes?
Kill Monument

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Yes and yes to whatever the fuck you are on about.

Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering Anastasis is a member of the board and often posts updates here I think it's a fair question to ask. Email inboxes get filled up so quickly, especially those of label owners, that it's pretty tedious to answer even a simple question like "when can we expect more music?". Also as has been said I"m sure the post wasn't necessarily just to answer the question but to open up a discussion on why the seemingly long gap in releases or just general dead congregation love.
jameswolfe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:

Agree with this post 100% Aweful lot of butt sniffers these days, if you dont like the thread dont respond. If you dont have anything useful to add fuck off.

Which is what I should do, cause all I know is there was rumored to be more material....back in 2011....
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buried In Ohio wrote:
Considering Anastasis is a member of the board and often posts updates here I think it's a fair question to ask. Email inboxes get filled up so quickly, especially those of label owners, that it's pretty tedious to answer even a simple question like "when can we expect more music?". Also as has been said I"m sure the post wasn't necessarily just to answer the question but to open up a discussion on why the seemingly long gap in releases or just general dead congregation love.

Well there was same thread and he was writing in it 1 or 2 month ago actually
Buried In Ohio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah yeah you're right. I forgot about that thread:

http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24404&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

wasn't much of an update outside of vague speculation. I guess we will all just have to wait patiently!
Haagenti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Facebook, Drum parts of new Dead Congregation album has been recorded.
voidecay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haagenti wrote:
According to Facebook, Drum parts of new Dead Congregation album has been recorded.
Fuck yes!
DIMTSAGARAKIS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

Kill Monument wrote:

EVERYBODY IS A FUCKING COMEDIAN
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: