P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Der Stürmer Cancelled Show in Italy...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Der Stürmer Cancelled Show in Italy... Reply with quote

"Blitzkrieg Bluff Fest"

This time is not fault of antifa,police,fbi,internet-informersetc; but because of irresponsibility of the organizer. Thanks to this dickhead ,the show of Der Stürmer ,Noctifer,Cristalys,Order Of The Death's Head ,Orthanc,EXM93, attended for months by many,was cancelled 5 days before from the event ,thanks the organizer's incompetence in the name of "Frau Cock (fraukoch@libero.it)"

I would add that Mrs "Frau Cock " sold just smoke to all the participants and supporters ,willing to come from far away and all those who would not have taken the ticket in advance. It 's impossible to determine exactly how many ppl will be on the basis of a pre-sale.

The concert, however, had to be done even with 10 pre-sales! In respect of all comrades and supporters attending this show.

[Maybe she does not know that some people have bought their plane tickets long ago that can't be cancelled and she is making them lose a lot of time and money? Next time PAY the bands airfare BEFORE and if you can't save that money in advance please stay away from organizing NSBM gigs. This is not a comercial scene, so don't blame the audience because you are unable to save some money before starting to spread your gig flyers.]
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Der Stürmer Cancelled Show in Italy... Reply with quote

Goatanizer wrote:
Next time PAY the bands airfare BEFORE and if you can't save that money in advance please stay away from organizing gigs.

Fixed.

This happens time and again, regardless of the "political affiliations" of bands and fans. I recall quite a few incidents in the Black Metal-scene, during the last few years, when some amateurish and good-for-nothing organizer attempted to make a concert without a single Cent of his own. That not only smells like a Ponzi scheme, it is a scam indeed.

Bands should not agree to have their name on any flyer without having their flight tickets booked at the same time, as well.
vinhas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Der Stürmer Cancelled Show in Italy... Reply with quote

Bands should not agree to have their name on any flyer without having their flight tickets booked at the same time, as well.[/quote]

THIS.

if all bands act this way, LOTS of shit could be avoided.
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody knows that Frau Koch, here.
Wolfram

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frau Antje?
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spoken to her via email, she seemed a honest person to me. Probably not so experienced at organizing gigs.
krakentorso

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
Frau Antje?

no cheese here mate, just nazi.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timon wrote:
Probably not so experienced at organizing gigs.

Yeah, that can be. I don't think she started any of that with bad intentions. However, she could have pulled out and hand over to someone more experienced at an early stage, yet she kept selling tickets for the show and avoiding to buy flight tickets for DS until five days prior the concert date.

Lack of experience is no excuse for the mess she thus created.

As I said, amateurs should stay the fuck away from organizing any events whatsoever save their own birthday party...
I.T.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:

As I said, amateurs should stay the fuck away from organizing any events whatsoever save their own birthday party...

You always need to start somewhere.
But before organizing events with that kind of bands, you should exercise yourself by organizing smaller gigs with local bands. This is a good training, you can learn the basical skills and how to avoid massive money loss.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I.T. wrote:
DTBRex wrote:

But before organizing events with that kind of bands, you should exercise yourself by organizing smaller gigs with local bands. This is a good training, you can learn the basical skills and how to avoid massive money loss.

Yes ofc, I was being polemic... It is as you say, start at eating humble pie before you gonna bite off more than you can chew.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is amazing that people who want to promote shows rely on ticket sales to book bands- what the fuck happened to the days when people put their hands in their own pockets first and then hoped to maybe make that money back (and if they lost a bit- they still got to see a band they really wanted to) it's almost like people think that if they book a show it's automatically going to make a profit or break even. Real promoters take losses on the chin because for every 5 shows they book that lose money, one comes along that makes enough to cover all their losses. Fucking amateurs.
samsquanch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone verify that she is in fact uncircumcised?????
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
It is amazing that people who want to promote shows rely on ticket sales to book bands...

Even worse, PRE-sales... As if you could seriously expect several hundred people buying their tickets in advance, so you'd have all the funds required to pull off that show in the first place. Beats me, that reasoning... Rolling Eyes
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timon wrote:
nobody knows that Frau Koch, here.

That's her:
Cacique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
I.T. wrote:
DTBRex wrote:

Yes ofc, I was being a stupid "nazi" as usual... It is as you say, start at eating humble pie before you gonna bite off more than you can chew.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: