P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

"How much is that Worth?" Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 211, 212, 213  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dalen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

666 International is not as expensive as it used to be due to its recent repress, $100 is an ok price I think, but not more than that.

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
Any idea about Virus (Nor) - Demo 2000 released on Luchtrat?

LOL

http://www.discogs.com/buy/CD/Virus-Demo-2000/91026009?ev=bp_rel_det

Ok, it is expensive for a 3", but not that much. Can't really tell cos I've only seen his Menace Ruine and Sylvester Anfang stuff for sale.
little_raven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much is Osculum Infame's "Dor-Nu-Fauglith" CD going for these days?

Yd̀n͝i͘r̵ga҉l͞ P҉ŕo̡ds̢.
Botmuyl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are Hellish Massacre zines worth? I've got 1 and 2.

Excellent deals with: Ravn, Nemesis, R.J., madcow
navght

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

navght wrote:
Any idea on how much the green roadburn Urfaust LP is worth at discogs? Saw it go for 80 euros if I remember right, but I'd like to know how much is usually paid for it by stupid assholes who need to own every pressing of every Urfaust release.
snt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

little_raven wrote:
How much is Osculum Infame's "Dor-Nu-Fauglith" CD going for these days?

40-70eur
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Projections Of A Stained Mind" Compilation CD
Eiskrieg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know roughly how much a close to mint copy of the "None Shall Escape the Wrath" 4-way split is going for these days?

It isn't even listed on the discogs site.
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan wrote:
"Projections Of A Stained Mind" Compilation CD

Not too much I guess, cds are worth nothing these days. Probably something like $20-25
slokopdeborrel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
Not too much I guess, cds are worth nothing these days. Probably something like $20-25

Ahaha! If only that were true.
I bought a copy with a shit state booklet but a scratch-free cd (in the end it's the music that counts) in 2006 for around 30 bucks and I was lucky. I'd been watching 2nd hand webstores for a couple of months and copies in mint state didn't go for less than $80. Things could have been changed (I haven't been looking for it recently) but I don't think so.
There is also a difference between the b&w and the purple & orange pressing. The latter one was more rare if my memory serves me right.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I have the color cover and it's mint....
NK7
banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slokopdeborrel wrote:
NK7 wrote:

I bought a copy with a shit state booklet but a scratch-free cd (in the end it's the music that counts) in 2006 for around 30 bucks and I was lucky. I'd been watching 2nd hand webstores for a couple of months and copies in mint state didn't go for less than $80. Things could have been changed (I haven't been looking for it recently) but I don't think so.
There is also a difference between the b&w and the purple & orange pressing. The latter one was more rare if my memory serves me right.

Saw it two years ago at a local fair for 30 and it remained unsold, guy told me he had been trying to get rid of it for some months already. I'm not paying too much attention to the cd market these days but I noticed that some of the albums which used to sell for heaps of money 8-10 years ago are now collecting dust. I remember that Nefandus 1st CD going for $50+ back in 2003-04, put my own copy for sale at $25 buy it now one year ago and nobody gave a fuck.
The_Elite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:
slokopdeborrel wrote:
NK7 wrote:

Saw it two years ago at a local fair for 30 and it remained unsold, guy told me he had been trying to get rid of it for some months already. I'm not paying too much attention to the cd market these days but I noticed that some of the albums which used to sell for heaps of money 8-10 years ago are now collecting dust. I remember that Nefandus 1st CD going for $50+ back in 2003-04, put my own copy for sale at $25 buy it now one year ago and nobody gave a fuck.

I bought that Nefandus cd off ebay a few months back. After a couple of years of watching copies at 40 buy it now go by I ended up paying less money for the cd than I did for shipping!
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
NK7 wrote:
slokopdeborrel wrote:
NK7 wrote:

I bought that Nefandus cd off ebay a few months back. After a couple of years of watching copies at 40 buy it now go by I ended up paying less money for the cd than I did for shipping!

I think I put it in as an extra in a trade with someone from this board. With a handful of exceptions, CD's aren't "worth" anything.
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK7 wrote:

Not that I'm such an expert on CD's, but it seems like it's mainly black metal CD's that have decreased in value. I'm thinking about Arckanum, Horde,...

Pretty much anything death & thrash metal sells for obscene amounts nowadays, even the stuff they couldn't get rid of in the bargain bins ten years ago.
Zone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Throne of Ahaz-Nifelheim cd

Throne of Ahaz-On Twilight Enthroned? cd??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 211, 212, 213  Next
Page 193 of 213

Jump to: