P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Cornigr - Relics of Inner War 12"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After giving this LP some months to sink in I'm thinking it towers above the Mayhem worship tag I gave it at first. Really strong record. It's the opposite of what I expected when I heard this described unceremoniously as "side project of Horna member" or something.

Take a break from scrambling over Nidrosian stuff and get this before it disappears.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 6034

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the tape brother... is that acceptable? Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why of course. I was referring to all formats. If you want to look cool and superevil AND hear the music however you should probably kill someone and take their LP.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CD version of this gem available in the USA: http://store.fallenempirerecords.com/product/cornigr-relics-of-inner-war-cd
Back to top
deathplague80



Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 98

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Available on vinyl again at:

http://finalagonyrecords.bigcartel.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ecilam



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 191
Location: false world

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sold out again ? Shocked
_________________
Good Trader -LorteBrian / Buyer -tabun / Seller - aeongrave x3; S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecilam wrote:
sold out again ? Shocked


It was sent out to a good # of distributors. I just received my package today. Glad this gem got a re-press.
Back to top
Ecilam



Joined: 23 May 2009
Posts: 191
Location: false world

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ecilam wrote:
sold out again ? Shocked


It was sent out to a good # of distributors. I just received my package today. Glad this gem got a re-press.


do you have Charnel Winds - Der Teufelsbund LP as well? intend to buy them together to save on postage...
_________________
Good Trader -LorteBrian / Buyer -tabun / Seller - aeongrave x3; S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ecilam wrote:
Fallen_Empire wrote:
Ecilam wrote:
sold out again ? Shocked


It was sent out to a good # of distributors. I just received my package today. Glad this gem got a re-press.


do you have Charnel Winds - Der Teufelsbund LP as well? intend to buy them together to save on postage...


Yes, got all the recent Final Agony releases in (except for the CoO LP). Will have a bunch of tapes from Ętergap, too.
Back to top
Dalihrob



Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 1435
Location: Czech republic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boring record, fuck it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
In Solitude



Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 4120
Location: Seattle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually very good. It took me a couple listens, but it radiates fire.
_________________
bvr wrote:
One does not have to be a wise-ass scholar to successfully channel certain things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dostojanstvenik



Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 951

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome record, keeping the true BM spirit alive!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xyosefx



Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Posts: 5374
Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copies in stock at Analog Worship.
_________________
Analog Worship label & distro (click for link)

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 7227

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalihrob wrote:
Boring record, fuck it.


I like this LP a hell of a lot but I have to admit you're not missing out on the next DMDS by skipping it.

The form is...well, formulaic. The substance is a lot more rewarding.
_________________
Weltbrand wrote:
I actually had Emperor in mind for some reason, but yeah the same logic would apply to a shredded goat man with his dick flapping in the wind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalihrob



Joined: 03 Nov 2009
Posts: 1435
Location: Czech republic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember writing that post Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group