P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Nocturnal Graves LP/CD cover
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
illomen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard some of the recordings for his album today and its definitely going to be among the top releases of the year i think. killer riffs and vocals and extremely well recorded/mixed. this is how metal records should be recorded...im really looking forward to this release...
Goab

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

illomen wrote:
i heard some of the recordings for his album today and its definitely going to be among the top releases of the year i think. killer riffs and vocals and extremely well recorded/mixed. this is how metal records should be recorded...im really looking forward to this release...

Couldn't agree more about the recording. Don't take me wrong, I'm also fond of raw and dirty productions but compared with the previous recordings of Nocturanl Graves, it seems that this album is gonna make justice to their talent which sometimes was a bit lost (in my opinion) because of the prodctions they've had so far. This record is gonna be a burst according to the mp3s I've listened to. And sure, the artwork makes me wonder about another impressive packaging.
illomen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, to clarify, of course some metal should be recorded in a basement on a four track or some other primitive means. but for this nocturnal graves record and for most metal in this style a good recording in which all of the instruments are audible and relatively clear is essential. and as goab said this does justice to the band's talent.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great, thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start on the jacket layout before the end of the month. I hope to send it to press in late October or early November.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: