P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Russian BLACK Metal recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:

hmmm what about famous piere narciss story?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sova-center.ru%2Fracism-xenophobia%2Fnews%2Fracism-nationalism%2F2005%2F04%2Fd4382%2F&act=url
Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diabolic Witchcraft for those who appreciate ultra raw primordial early BM in the vein of Bestial Summoning, early Beherit etc...

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
Feuersturm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh... someone please revoke this guy's license to practice music.
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feuersturm wrote:

You are too late Laughing He actually stopped any musical activity years ago
rthdx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
Feuersturm wrote:

You are too late Laughing He actually stopped any musical activity years ago

Alas, his prose writer Talent is hardly known to wide auditory! Sad Laughing I do own a unique brochure prototype called "Among Rats" supposed to be released by him in 2005 at his own "White Dawn" publishing. Surprised It's A5/43 pages laser-printed booklet of hardcore NSBM fiction heavily substituted on autobiographical experience. The only scene of gang-rape of a skinhead in prison by subhumans from Northern Caucasus may smash the unprepared reader to dust with brightness of details and richness of forms! Very Happy If I remember right, the final scene of that Epic is describing the dissection of the negro (with inserting cock&balls into the mouth of his head) and making swastika of departed arms, legs and head on the floor! Surprised It most likely exist in 1 copy (which also has author's corrections by hand). I do evaluate the original Foliant at least 1488 Euro. But may finally scan and upload pdf in public for 1/10 of the mentioned sum. Only Russian-speakers may get the trve Depth, but it do worth of some spendings, I may assure for 666%! Twisted Evil
bigcartel
youtube
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
Shiru wrote:

hmmm what about famous piere narciss story?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sova-center.ru%2Fracism-xenophobia%2Fnews%2Fracism-nationalism%2F2005%2F04%2Fd4382%2F&act=url

nah i dont need translation to read in my mother tongue... beside that i remember much bigger text with many mega entertaining details
rthdx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiru wrote:
nah i dont need translation to read in my mother tongue...

цыклон? Neutral
bigcartel
youtube
Shiru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Shiru wrote:
nah i dont need translation to read in my mother tongue...

цыклон? Neutral

какой цыклон??
Timon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

артишоками?
Illumination

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So wait... this guy is a one-man NSBM band, he made the news for attacking someone with a sharpened screwdriver... and he's a dentist as well?!
unholypagan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Сыновья стоматолога ( Sons of Dentist )
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illumination wrote:
So wait... this guy is a one-man NSBM band, he made the news for attacking someone with a sharpened screwdriver... and he's a dentist as well?!

Yep.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
Illumination wrote:

Yep.

For mother Russia!
rthdx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormheit wrote:
rthdx wrote:
Stormheit wrote:
I know they are an old band but many from the Russian underground should deserve more attention like Misanthropic Art, Deathmoor and Svatropol ND stuff in general

Absolutely agree, Sadist is a genius and proving it only more with every of his new outputs.

Btw, Old Wainds finally recorded a new album. Really curious to hear the result, keeping in mind that Kholdogor (one of the founding members and lyrics author) is not in the band anymore...

Stormheit wrote:
Really good news about Old Wainds, I am looking forward to hear that stuff. Also, probably you were the one who mentioned but I am fucking curious about the new Forgot material, I am really strong supporter of this band and I listened to them a lot, especially Sic Luceat Lux which is a fucking masterpiece.

The album is ready, the artwork is ready, couple samples were posted - http://assavlt.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-image-of-man Assavlt is not the most operative label I know, but it should be out in 2014, in very nice shape (he do use my printer for this very release, so I think no comments needed).
Stormheit wrote:
Actually, I am really interested in the cruel Russian and Belorussian underground and had / have several contacts from there. I really worship Belorussian stuff as well such as Pestilentia, Verwüstung and fucking Niezgal, their latest stuff really crushed me but Rites of Darkness was good too for example.

Heard new Verwüstung material, killer stuff for a young band, great potential! Should be released this year, I suppose. Niezgal have material for 2 full-length albums and one split, some of that is already near completion, as far as I know. Rite of Darkness is no more.
Stormheit wrote:
And to turn back to Blackdeath, definitely it tries to be something different than this but not even close to any of these bands for me. Just simply weak.

Well, tastes differ, here is their lastest gig in Moscow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_o0laRF2U4 (full set), if that won't change your opinion, then definitely better forget 'bout them. Wink
bigcartel
youtube
Stormheit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer news about Forgot, I checked the sample songs and I liked them, though I found them a bit short. Are they releasing one albums or two? I remember as if someone told me they have 2 materials coming up soon.

Very good to hear about Verwüstung new material and upcoming Niezgal stuff as fell, really curious to hear them! I am sure they wont let me down!! Any other bands you might recommend me from Belarus or Russia I might not know?

As for Blackdeath, yeah, that's not my taste. I saw them here in Hungary 2 times in November and they were boring and sloppy music for me. Primitive stuff can be great but it has to be in a good way primitive - and this was just completely neutral for me, rather bad. Anyway, thanks for the information!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: