P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

noise receptor journal issue no.1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chich666

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: noise receptor journal issue no.1 Reply with quote

The imminent release of noise receptor journal issue no.1 can now be announced. The magazine is currently at the printers and provided there are no delays it will be out in 1 week. The final price with associated postage costs will be confirmed once the final product is back from the printer (to allow the cheapest postage options to be calculated).

Details of content and format as follows:

CONTENT
12 page in depth interview with Trepaneringsritualen
10 pages of artwork contributed by Thomas Martin Ekelund
45 in depth music reviews (ambient/ industrial/ experimental / power electronics etc.)

FORMAT
A5 Format/ 56 pages in length
Professional greyscale print
‘perfect bound’ spine, with matt laminate, thick card stock cover
hand numbered and limited to a print run of 200

More details here:

http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/announcement-noise-receptor-journal-issue-no-1/
chich666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

noise receptor journal issue no.1 is back from the printers who have done a fantastic job - it looks excellent!

Copies are now available for sale via the following site, which includes photos and details of content/ format:

http://www.noisereceptor.bigcartel.com

Copies are $10 Australian, and $6.50 for international airmail postage (...I'm afraid I can't do much about the high cost of postage from Australia). If it is preferred to pay in Pounds, Euros or US dollars the following costs apply:

12.0 Pounds per copy (includes airmail postage).
14.0 Euros per copy (includes airmail postage).
17.5 US dollars per copy (includes airmail postage).
To buy in Australian currency use the bigcartel site link above. If you wish to use the above alternate currencies, PayPal payments MUST be made directly to: richardineuropa@hotmail.com

Distribution will be finalised over the coming days, but tentatively looks like Malignant Records, Belaten, Freak Animal and Cold Spring will be taking copies.
LuisOrozco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, just the price it's what make me think twice about it.
Maybe i must stop thinking and get this asap!!!
bMz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds interesting! Will surely order once the batch gets to Finland.
chich666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, there is not much I can do about the price....

High postage costs are entirely out of my control, and printing was not cheap, which was made all the worse due to not taking any advertisements which would have otherwise reduced printing overheads...

To top it off the aussie dollar is so strong at the moment against all other major currencies, which might have otherwise lowered costs for overseas customers...

Regardless the print quality and binding is top notch, with in depth detailed content, which hopefully should make the price more palatable...
chich666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK here goes for a cost saving on postage:

I have double checked weight restrictions and note that the $6.50 international airmail postage will cover either 1 or 2 copies of noise receptor journal issue no.1. So if people want to share postage, there is a bit of a saving. Accordingly any orders for 2 copies at a total of $26.50 should be made directly via Paypal at: richardineuropa@hotmail.com

If it is preferred to pay in Pounds, Euros or US dollars the following costs apply:

1 copy:
12.0 Pounds (includes airmail postage).
14.0 Euros (includes airmail postage).
17.5 US dollars (includes airmail postage).

2 copies:
18.0 Pounds (includes airmail postage).
21.0 Euros (includes airmail postage).
27.5 US dollars (includes airmail postage).
To use the above alternate currencies, PayPal payments MUST be made directly to: richardineuropa@hotmail.com
chich666

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick distribution update: copies of noise receptor issue no.1 now on their way to Peripheral Records (UK), Terror (Lit) and Freak Animal (FIN)
chich666

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distribution update: copies will be available direct or via: Malignant Records (USA), Belaten (Swe), Tesco Organsation (Ger), Terror (Lit), Freak Animal (Fin) and Peripheral Records (UK).

Also to provide an appreciation of the look and feel of noise receptor journal, I have added a couple of internal spreads at: http://noisereceptor.wordpress.com/physicality/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: