P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ghost (BC?) - Infestissumam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ecstatic_Horror

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if any US distro's will get the 12 booklet Lp version..Slight chance in hell I am guessing.
schoolslave

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered the LP, got the digital download and been listening to this nonstop all day....oh man if people didn't make such a fuss about this band I probably would never have listened to them.
Year Zero makes for excellent, mellow background music while debugging circuit boards....
Gorehound

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolslave wrote:
Ordered the LP, got the digital download and been listening to this nonstop all day....oh man if people didn't make such a fuss about this band I probably would never have listened to them.
Year Zero makes for excellent, mellow background music while debugging circuit boards....

People just hate them because they are getting bigger now, but they are really good, great image, a great live band, and they care a lot about their fans, so I can't find a reason to hate them.

The new album is really amazing. I can't stop listening to it.

Just saw them live again on 4/15 and they put on such an amazing show. I do miss when Papa Emeritus gave Sacramental Wine and Eucharist to the crowd at the Roxy Show the last time I saw them lol.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good record. The songwriting is really impressive.
Worthless Joke

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say, this isn't much better than the debut....
Biervampir

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Re: Ghost (BC?) - Infestissumam Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
But also directly from the band's site www.myplaydirect.com/ghostbc for only 12,99E. Apparently it ships from the US and i ONLY had to pay 16E or something... That would make $3 for shipping?!?!

Thanks for the tip, just ordered! Very Happy How many vinyl versions of the album are there now?
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henker wrote:
Fucking cunts at Hotstuff
"Clear Vinyl first press was sold out but we got some more copies expensive"
They raised the price from 169 kr to 299 towards the end...

there will be second press, black one
blekt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henker wrote:
Fucking cunts at Hotstuff
"Clear Vinyl first press was sold out but we got some more copies expensive"
They raised the price from 169 kr to 299 towards the end...

They have always done that with all bands that they could make more money on. Selling copies later on as "found a missing box with..." (haven't we all heard that one before) or as "second hand". But people shouldn't worry as this album will in the end be available in thousand different colours just like "Opus Eponymous" is.

Gorehound wrote:
and they care a lot about their fans

Tell that to all fans who missed the "Secular Haze" and "Year Zero" vinyls.
Serious individuals/references: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=321551#321551
OldLadyDriver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotstuff.se are truly scumbags. First they added 50SEK to the price of the lp, and after one orders and waits for order confirmation, they come with a lame story, "sorry the weight of the lp was way more than we expected,..so we added another 10$ for shipping costs.........pure rip offs !
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusted wrote:
Lol after all the hatred and slagging,most have positive reviews. Haha how embarrassing

yes, a forum full of tools. sad, really
Candlemass

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Dusted wrote:
Lol after all the hatred and slagging,most have positive reviews. Haha how embarrassing

It would be interesting to dig the old Ghost threads and see which poseurs used to bash this band to death then and now are suddenly worshipping them instead.

And yes, this forum is 99% poseurs now. I guess it's the fate of all metal-related discussion boards. Remember when FMP used to be the kvltest of the kvlt?

gromcrom wrote:
Other fails must listen instead homeless hiking gypsy of Darkthrones.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlemass wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Dusted wrote:

It would be interesting to dig the old Ghost threads and see which poseurs used to bash this band to death then and now are suddenly worshipping them instead.

And yes, this forum is 99% poseurs now. I guess it's the fate of all metal-related discussion boards. Remember when FMP used to be the kvltest of the kvlt?

truly embarrassing.... and we wonder why so many quality posters, etc have abandoned the forum rapidly in the past 6+ months...
schoolslave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Dusted wrote:

truly embarrassing.... and we wonder why so many quality posters, etc have abandoned the forum rapidly in the past 6+ months...

I think that happened when NK7 joined....
This place was a lot better 1-2 years ago.

Edit: you joined exactly one year after I did Shocked
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schoolslave wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Dusted wrote:

you might be onto something there... I was a lurker for a long time before I "took the plunge" so I guess I should take that into account. still the climate has changed RAPIDLY just in the past year alone
schoolslave

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
schoolslave wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Candlemass wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:
Dusted wrote:

you might be onto something there... I was a lurker for a long time before I "took the plunge" so I guess I should take that into account. still the climate has changed RAPIDLY just in the past year alone

I disappeared for a while, came back and found that the quality and content of the threads seems to have gone down hill. Oh well, hopefully that will change again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: