P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

GOD BEHEADING LIVE RITUAL 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ICP666

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: GOD BEHEADING LIVE RITUAL 2013 Reply with quote

InCoffin Productions blasphemously presents:

GOD BEHEADING LIVE RITUAL 2013
“Desecrating the Whore of Bethlehem”

ARCHGOAT (Finland)
BRAIN DEAD (Malaysia)
SURRENDER OF DIVINITY (Siam)
ZYGOATSIS (Siam)
NUCLEAR WARFARE (Siam)
GOATCHRIST 666 (Siam)

Beheading Date : Saturday, 15th of June, 2013
Beheading Altar : BARBIES PUB
(Soi Sukhumvit 70/1, near BTS UDOMSUK Station) BANGKOK/THAILAND
Hell-gates open : 5.00pm.– 12.00 midnight
Ritual Tickets : 950 BAHT

***The first 100 advance tickets purchased
will get a free high quality ARCHGOAT BACK PATCH

The tickets can be purchased in advance at:
-SICK CHAINSAWS SHOP (MRT Square @ Jatujak MRT station) Tel: 086-663-4054
-TRIPLE SIX SHOP (Soi Rangnam) Tel: 086-888-0821

Some tickets will be available at the hell-gates

For more info :
https://www.facebook.com/events/112879592246706/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
incofffin666@hotmail.com
Shiru

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brain Dead argh!!!
Hatred

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some part of GB2008 live reports that appeared in Darkness Against Light fiercezine issue 4...
Read it and Hail Satan!

"...After Surrender Of Divinity finished on Stage I suddenly went to the back of stage and facing 3 Goats from the North. Lord Angelslayer, Ritual Butcher and Sinisterror with Warpaints, Spikes and they even more than ready for WAR! The long Boots, bullet belts, Satanic inks on their skins "The True Goats!"!! Archgoat came out in the dark on the stage for their last checked then went back behind the curtain of Death... The long silent cover the whole place... I feel the Darkness. Then the time has come. Then came up the stage with full of blood which was probably be the Blood-Baptism!! The candles lighted up, here is exactly the real picture of Angelcunt's front cover. The Mystery one of Siamese Old Goat started the Intro (Invocation) All demons witness were under silent again... Lord of Finish Satan now all ready. Sinisterror on drums, Angelslayer on Bassphomet/Goat's spell and Ritual Butcherer on Axe were standing to command the Unholy War. The first riff, first hellish snare blast and the first Death spell started on Thrice Damned Sodomizer (Streams of Blood), the track from 7" Angelslaying Black Fucking Metal awake all goat demons . Now the ARCHGOAT started their Ritual over Siam loudly! Without any sign, here it was coming of Lord of the Void the second storm. I thought this would come last to end up the Ritual. Anyone who stand in the front if you look back, you wouldn't see any of Siamese demon's face in the crowed as they all headbang for the Goat Cult riff. It's totally killer memorable period of fucking time. The track from early day like Death and Necromancy, Penis Perversor and the title track from the full-length has been fired without end. Ritual Butcherer with new killers image Disastrous Black fucking Metal skinhead was head banging for the whole Ritual. Avaejee and I were head banging and shouting together like madness. Soulflay (from Angelcunt!!) came with short and dark intro to Grand Marshall of the Black Tower which Angelslayer spelled the damned low Necro vocal. I was facing the Goat Lord with his axe in his hands looks total as barbarian as Mighty Shyaithan of Impiety. Black Messiah and Black Crusade were coming with aggressive and slow riff but full of darkness. Sinisterror was working on his best with the drums like hell. Tonight seem the right time to sacrifice the virgin of angel whore, the perfectly night of Rise of the Black Moon. Angelslayer then just announce the track Hammer of Satan all the bestial atmosphere cover the Ritual place. Total chaos! After finished the track, Archgoat ended the show but the 300 demons shout out loud the same word without any leader Archgoat! Archgoat!! Archgoat!!! The lords back on stage again. Sinisterror started the pure satanic track Dawn of the Black Light, the Death has been fired. But this was not the end. Angelslayer invited something from the South ... Archgoat from the North sent us the Satanas's Sarcofago cover (which the band inform me later that they didn't even prepare this one for this Ritual). The North meets the South at Bangkok so the Hell gate opened!!! Warbrothers next to me were total voiceless after the shout. The army of darkness were deadly into the last minute. Satanas in the faster and more brutal version. Angelslayer left his bass behind and focus on the spell to destroy all Christian lies to end the killer Ritual! Every single word from the Lord are the truth. Archgoat showed us the blood smell, the true Death and also the honor to shared the same stage with Old School Black Metal (Angelslayer has said this many times) like SODivinity and they feels the unite of Siamese who witness the Ritual. I completely believed that even they has gone back to Finland but they would tells to their comrades the memory of disaster night in the land of the Golden Axe, Siam. I also would like to say congratulation to all Siamese demons who created this Goat history together. Do not lies but pay truely respect to Mighty Archgoat.!!
Thanks to InCoffin, Thanks to Siamese Satan’s Legion, OldGoats cult, Thanks to all Siamese demons, Hail ARCHGOAT, my soul, my blood, God Beheading... The Triumph of BLACK METAL!!!"

The Live-Report was original done in Thai [Metal Magazine issue#48]
by Ssenkrad.SIAM.nataS (aka Daniac of DALzine)
(This) Eng version translated by Evil Assault fanzine editor.
ThornCross

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck! Sickness666 desecrated my whore, haha!

Great report. Can't wait to see ARCHGOAT in november!
Hatred

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see some live ritual photos of S.O.D. and ARCHGOAT here : http://www.facebook.com/pages/DARKNESS-AGAINST-LIGHT-FIERCEZINE/209605249068802?sk=photos_albums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: