P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Cosmic Church - Arcana Dei I-III

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlutUndKrieg

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Cosmic Church - Arcana Dei I-III Reply with quote

Just recently discovered this amazing Finnish cult, reminds me a lot of Horna but there is really something special about this band that gets better with every listen. Having some problems finding their early material especially the Arcana Dei 1-3 and Tähtisumun Kuilu tapes. Does anyone happen to know of some distros that might still carry these or any of you fellow NWN! members that are looking to trade or sell them? I know there's a compilation that contains all the material but even that seems difficult to find..
Tireheb

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2LP version of Arcana Dei is still available f.ex from Ahdistuksen Aihio.
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.

"You can't hide the hook!"
BlackMass

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget about the first demos, especially "Unohdetun Rituaalin Planeetta" I'd say, it's the most difficult to find in my opinion and when comes out goes for quite a lot. "Tähtisumun kuilu" is quite difficult to find too.

Arcana dei trilogy on tape is sold out since 3 years more or less, used copies now goes for quite a lot as well. But they have been repressed all together on double vinyl, still available as it has been said. Pick up that before it goes.

The full-length is going to be pressed on vinyl by the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: