P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Petrificado



Joined: 06 Jul 2010
Posts: 532
Location: Reading

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently watched Taxi Driver for the millionth time. Best film of all time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Captain Retard



Joined: 09 Jun 2013
Posts: 798
Location: Silver City

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

movies i watched a hundret of times:


Kubrick - 2001
Alien - I
Dead Lock
Don't Look Now
_________________
Good time is tasteless
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BreedingtheSpawn



Joined: 18 Oct 2007
Posts: 1305
Location: Cobra Island

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prometheus I thought the movie was boring. I read a second one is in the works, hopefully it will be better than the first one.
_________________
Well black metal doesn't really go in that group... at all.... Black metal is all witches and warlocks and graveyards....

We are finally free from gods or men who claim to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VATRA I SUMPOR



Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 1803

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World War Z. Crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
caligulasremains



Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 687
Location: Khan O. Sewer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought cloud atlas last week, watched it two days ago, and again yesterday. good movie. been interested in it since it was announced.

Quote:
RagingWinter: True Romance. Still one of my all time favorite films.


great movie. i watched it about 40 times over and over again a few years ago. i only discovered it in 2010.


right now im watching Election or "Black Society". great hong kong triad thriller that i havent seen for some time and forgot how great it was.
_________________
just another shorthair poser without a battlevest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bitewerks



Joined: 27 Oct 2008
Posts: 513
Location: TX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night's viewing was CHARLIE CASANOVA. It's best to watch before knowing anything about it from the love/hate reviews so you don't get your hopes up too much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dismal



Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 449

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched Altered States. It was alright. I like the religious imagery/trips etc...ending was a bit gay though..

Anyway, when William Hurt goes apeshit ( pun intended) I found it quite funny, and couldn't help thinking of the Garth Marenghi's Dark Place episode, which is probably a homage/parody of it...



http://www.channel4.com/programmes/garth-marenghis-darkplace/4od#2922652

"You're acting like an ape, a wild ape!"

Might have to re-watch the whole series...
_________________
http://portentuk.bandcamp.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mortado



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Posts: 782
Location: Seattle area, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europa Report - This film consists of footage retrieved from a privately funded manned expedition to one of Jupiterís moons. While Iím not an astrophysicist or anything this well made film felt very realistic. Most of the found footage was from fixed cameras around and inside the spacecraft and landing vehicle so the shaky stuff comprised very little of the film. Very good space sci-fi!
_________________
Slackmovies - My lame movie blog!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3062
Location: EstŠdio do Drag„o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:
Europa Report - This film consists of footage retrieved from a privately funded manned expedition to one of Jupiterís moons. While Iím not an astrophysicist or anything this well made film felt very realistic. Most of the found footage was from fixed cameras around and inside the spacecraft and landing vehicle so the shaky stuff comprised very little of the film. Very good space sci-fi!


Is this in any way similar to Apollo 18? Some sort of strange creatures attacking the astronauts...
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackarts



Joined: 13 Aug 2012
Posts: 245

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannibal Holocaust
Cannibal Ferox
Black Sunday (1960)
August Underground (awesome for you found-footage freaks)
August Underground Mortuum (fucking boring)
Leprechaun 1-3 (WHY NOT?)
Escape From Alcatraz (Clint Eastwood fucking rules, awesome by default)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mortado



Joined: 11 Mar 2009
Posts: 782
Location: Seattle area, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:
Mortado wrote:
Europa Report - This film consists of footage retrieved from a privately funded manned expedition to one of Jupiterís moons. While Iím not an astrophysicist or anything this well made film felt very realistic. Most of the found footage was from fixed cameras around and inside the spacecraft and landing vehicle so the shaky stuff comprised very little of the film. Very good space sci-fi!


Is this in any way similar to Apollo 18? Some sort of strange creatures attacking the astronauts...


Not really, this is much more serious and is lacking the cheese factor of Apollo 18. Trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbw9hlBnG74 might give you an idea Smile
_________________
Slackmovies - My lame movie blog!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuiSlayer



Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Posts: 3062
Location: EstŠdio do Drag„o

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:

Not really, this is much more serious and is lacking the cheese factor of Apollo 18. Trailer at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbw9hlBnG74 might give you an idea Smile


Yeah, I liked the trailer. And I've already downloaded it, so I'm going to see this soon.
_________________
Bela Guttmann's curse lives on. Another 50 years remain.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenBull



Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 6947

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dismal wrote:
Just watched Altered States. It was alright. I like the religious imagery/trips etc...ending was a bit gay though...


This has to be one of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. Hurt waking up naked with goat or deer blood or whatever on his mouth? Almost pissed myself laughing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
medarov



Joined: 21 Mar 2012
Posts: 281
Location: Sofia, Hate City

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...call me stupid, but I watched the Re-animator trialogy for a first time these days. part 1 and 2 were one the greatest, most hilarious movies, I've ever watched - recommand me similiar ones...
_________________
No Zine, No Scene! Demolished & Hammered since 2009...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
blodhemn9



Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 4886
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

medarov wrote:
Well...call me stupid, but I watched the Re-animator trialogy for a first time these days. part 1 and 2 were one the greatest, most hilarious movies, I've ever watched - recommand me similiar ones...


Dead Alive / Brain Dead is another great horror comedy if you haven't seen it.

Also "From Beyond" was written and directed by the guy behind Re-animator (Stuart Gordon) and stars the same actor who played Dr. West (Jeffrey Combs)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 44 of 128

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group