P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mutilation, legendary Malaysian Deathgrind!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black Poison

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:51 am    Post subject: Mutilation, legendary Malaysian Deathgrind!! Reply with quote

Afterlife Productions proudly present one of the most important blueprints of local Deathgrind demo from the old days… “Massacre On Bodies” 1991 demo by MUTILATION!!! Their one and only studio output. Out of print for almost 2 decades, now available again in more professional format. 6 tracks of extremely sick, Grrrrinding Metal that cuts clean to the bone!!! Limited edition 300 copies chrome tape, with dedicated inner sleeve (new cover artwork, old photos, biography, old interview, reviews, etc.). Pain unleashed….

Price: 9$ USD including airmail postage/paypal tax to anywhere.

Email: afterlifeprod@yahoo.com

Band's info here:
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Mutilation/51745

jnfernal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was supposed to be out on CD in 2006 for Rhapsodeath Prod.
Then when I went to Kuala Lumpur I met a guy at Ricecooker Shop and he told me that the guy behind Rhapsodeat was broken on money and quite sick in health so everything faded away....

Jaye of Sil Khannaz was thinking to include one song off the demo on a forthcoming CD compilation with old and new malaysian bands, but I doubt he's going to release it for real
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fucked this guys sister and ate the best mumbhun shhaan rice ever. Now i have aids!
Black Poison

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tapes are selling fast!! Learn about the early Deathgrind sounds from South East Asia here... Check it out!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: