P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

RAC/Oi/Hatecore recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Grim Reality



Joined: 09 Nov 2011
Posts: 89
Location: UK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
DSS wrote:
Best fucking song ever!!! They say it like it is without any hidden messages. Play loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFEilDNF5A


HAH! Loved that.

Just one more thing for me to say, WAR against the I-R-A!

Fucking right. No Surrender QS!




The only 'war' these morons ever had the balls to engage in is in and around decrepit football stadiums on a Saturday afternoon while tanked up on pissy lager.

Fuck them and their shite tunes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuisOrozco



Joined: 16 Nov 2012
Posts: 287

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordnausea wrote:
SPANISH RAC!!

The mighty band of heavymetal/RAC ESTIRPE IMPERIAL, basically the best RAC/OI band here. Great lirycs, great music level SIMPLY AMAZING:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CicMUabbS9w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BuQD7K2Hsg

Here a theme from the band KRASNY BOR 1943 remembering the bloody battle of the spanish WERMACHT volunteers division 250. Einheit spanischer Freiwilliger:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DmYr8UAE8

Now the band DIVISION 250 with an epic track remembering the Spanish discover and conquer of America:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Z8HhvXLfs

A hateful HQ live show of the band BATALLON DE CASTIGO with the song !AL ARMA!. Massive skinhead mosh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrKHkRtMg3g

And a emotional cover of a Estirpe imperial song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRoCN9GmAM

And an epic heavy metal rac track by CELTICA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJvu8ykXRdk



Hey nice ones, Viva Estirpe Imperial
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Onge Bakstra



Joined: 08 May 2013
Posts: 308
Location: Im Heimatwald

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:


Great RAC album, especially the 1st and the title track! Musically more metal than typical RAC sound.


Isn't that a project with Gigi from Stahlgewitter? That would explain the metal sound.
_________________
Black Ivory Tower zine | Website | FB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Biervampir



Joined: 21 May 2009
Posts: 485
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Onge Bakstra wrote:
Biervampir wrote:


Great RAC album, especially the 1st and the title track! Musically more metal than typical RAC sound.


Isn't that a project with Gigi from Stahlgewitter? That would explain the metal sound.


Nope, the original Kahlkopf had nothing to do with the band with same name with Gigi on vocals. Check the title track here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR08uBhWZmw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
necrodeceitdoctrinator



Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6EevpFgbAY
Someone into Mistreat (FIN) ? I cannot research my favourite song of em, called "Searching For The Truth". It was uploaded by a good channel with few but very good oi! songs including Strappo from Italy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Conservationist
banned


Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 2909

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIi94s5Tp-E

Fuckin' rules! Get those salutes up in the air!!!
_________________
DEATH METAL UNDERGROUND
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tireheb



Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 6231
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

necrodeceitdoctrinator wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6EevpFgbAY
Someone into Mistreat (FIN) ? I cannot research my favourite song of em, called "Searching For The Truth". It was uploaded by a good channel with few but very good oi! songs including Strappo from Italy!

Of course. Mistreat is the best out of Finland...

Silmien välliin ryssää: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmZwXqbB3D8
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
To buy lots of die hards, see them ebayed before you, and hear the lamentations of NWN.
rauta wrote:
I have this record and can someone tell me what it sounds like, please.


"You can't hide the hook!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
I just stumbled upon and purchased the best RAC CD I have ever heard. The debut of WHITE NOISE (ignore the name) has great eighties-metal influenced riffs, vocals, and an exceptionally fat production for this old-school style.
Australia, 1988. OOP, 320 cbr:

Password:


When I expand it with the PW, nothing shows up?

Must have been an upload failure. Try this updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3eny8n9yp9ced10/%5B1988%5D_WN.rar

Password: 123asdaws#$Q%$VSD#3dd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2158
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adrian5118 wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
adrian5118 wrote:
I just stumbled upon and purchased the best RAC CD I have ever heard. The debut of WHITE NOISE (ignore the name) has great eighties-metal influenced riffs, vocals, and an exceptionally fat production for this old-school style.
Australia, 1988. OOP, 320 cbr:

Password:


When I expand it with the PW, nothing shows up?

Must have been an upload failure. Try this updated link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3eny8n9yp9ced10/%5B1988%5D_WN.rar

Password: 123asdaws#$Q%$VSD#3dd


killer!! Thanks for uploading this one.
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shoggoth



Joined: 22 Nov 2012
Posts: 48
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

necrodeceitdoctrinator wrote:
I cannot research my favourite song of em, called "Searching For The Truth".


-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IesKieGt7w
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lunaboy



Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
necrodeceitdoctrinator



Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoggoth wrote:
necrodeceitdoctrinator wrote:
I cannot research my favourite song of em, called "Searching For The Truth".


-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IesKieGt7w


It's not available in my country shit
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
harald mentor



Joined: 06 Apr 2009
Posts: 271
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.


Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals you´re not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lunaboy



Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 202

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.


Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals you´re not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.



I'm 40 years old you kid and my brother is into punk since 1987 so when I grow up I listened to Punk/Oi A LOT !!! And I know this shit well !!! And I prefer songs about local football team or beer than bullshit these Rac/Hatecore bands sing today.Most kids who listen to these Rac/hatecore bands just dig LYRICS,but not music and it's truth.I mean if these bands on this recomendation topic sang about beer , chics or even football NO ONE CARED about these. It's just about lyrics - NOT MUSIC. And SKREWDRIVER is SHIT !!! I mean there were tons of great punk bands with BETTER MUSIC ,but SKREVDRIVER is wellknown because they changed lyrics topics.And That's It.

Take for example band like THE BLOOD from UK !!!! It's fast (Almost Oi) But Blows ALL These RAC/Hatecore shit !!! Cool Image but these kids on this forum still thinks shit like COMBAT 84 is cool.It's shit like ALL bands mentioned here.MUSIC WISE.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
necrodeceitdoctrinator



Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 1092

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.


Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals you´re not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group