P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RAC/Oi/Hatecore recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DSS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grim Reality wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
DSS wrote:
Best fucking song ever!!! They say it like it is without any hidden messages. Play loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYFEilDNF5A

HAH! Loved that.

Just one more thing for me to say, WAR against the I-R-A!

Fucking right. No Surrender QS!

The only 'war' these morons ever had the balls to engage in is in and around decrepit football stadiums on a Saturday afternoon while tanked up on pissy lager.

Fuck them and their shite tunes!

Majority of the bands be it Punk, RAC, Black Metal, Death Metal, etc. do not practice what they preach so you might as well stop listening to music altogether if it bothers you that much. Take a chill pill and don't take everything so seriously. Life is too short.
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

necrodeceitdoctrinator wrote:
harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.

Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals you´re not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.

One more ass licker replied with quote because he even do not have his own opinion or is lazy internet generation "TRVE KVLT" dickhead.
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all: who cares about politics?? and often the lyrics of oi! (considered) nazi bands had lyrics very similar to sharp and apolitical oi! or punk bands..
only divided by stupid political colors (Nabat and early Klasse Kriminale docet)...so enjoy music because skredriver kick ass and there is no doubts about it.
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.

Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals you´re not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.

One more ass licker replied with quote because he even do not have his own opinion or is lazy internet generation "TRVE KVLT" dickhead.

bitch pls
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most RAC bands are overrated but the same applies to Oi/Punk bands. CRASS is crap, the DEAD KENNEDYS are great, SKREWDRIVER is -mostly- crap, BOUND FOR GLORY is great, and on and on and on...

Eternal debate, whatever ideology one's share, one can't strictly adhere to the ideology and ideals of all musicians. Would you stop listening to classical music because the ideas expressed in some operas are misogynist, would you ?

On topic, that WHITE NOISE record is good, with great rocking songs. Thanks to the one who provided it!
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all: who cares about politics?? and often the lyrics of oi! (considered) nazi bands had lyrics very similar to sharp and apolitical oi! or punk bands..
only divided by stupid political colors (Nabat and early Klasse Kriminale docet)...so enjoy music because skredriver kick ass and there is no doubts about it.

It's not just about politics.I mean SKREWDRIWER still were an Ordinary and Unnoticed Punk band from 80s if they did not changed lyrics topics.And their music is average at the best.As I said earlier I listened to 100's of punk 7"s back in 90s (My brother had very large punk vynil collection back then because he ran fanzina and radio show).And I know who is who.
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:

It's not just about politics.I mean SKREWDRIWER still were an Ordinary and Unnoticed Punk band from 80s if they did not changed lyrics topics.And their music is average at the best.As I said earlier I listened to 100's of punk 7"s back in 90s (My brother had very large punk vynil collection back then because he ran fanzina and radio show).And I know who is who.

I think it's a taste "problem". I know a lot of local skins and punks (of every political sides) and almost all of them (including sharp!) agree about the massive quality of SD music and its influence on the next bands. Maybe you are a blindhater Razz
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:

I think it's a taste "problem". I know a lot of local skins and punks (of every political sides) and almost all of them (including sharp!) agree about the massive quality of SD music and its influence on the next bands. Maybe you are a blindhater Razz

I'm not "blindhater" .I but I've hear A LOT of Punk / oi bands and I can compare (Most of people here have no clue about HOW LARGE Punk scene were back in 80s and 90s). Also I think you're from Eastern part of Europe. By the way. I think these skins from your area enjoy Debut album of SKREWDRIWER when they were apolitical band. This debut album nothing special typical late 70s punk with a lot of influences from Reggae and MOD.It's the only "original" sounding album of SKREWDRIWER.But people still think think these latter albums are awesome.It's bullshit as I told it before.It's unoriginal and pale fast punk.Nothing more nothingless.

Last edited by lunaboy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Timon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:

and senile dementia has 6 points clear
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timon wrote:
lunaboy wrote:

and senile dementia has 6 points clear

Si,si ...

necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
lunaboy wrote:

I'm not "blindhater" .I but I've hear A LOT of Punk / oi bands and I can compare (Most of people here have no clue about HOW LARGE Punk scene were back in 80s and 90s). Also I think you're from Eastern part of Europe. By the way. I think these skins from your area enjoy Debut album of SKREWDRIWER when they were apolitical band. This debut album nothing special typical late 70s punk with a lot of influences from Reggae and MOD.It's the only "original" sounding album of SKREWDRIWER.But people still think think these latter albums are awesome.It's bullshit as I told it before.It's unoriginal and pale fast punk.Nothing more nothingless.

I'm "fucking italian!" <cit.>, nothing to do with eastern part of Europe. I don't think about who is SHARP or who is "bonehead"...my quote about some apolitical skins that appreciated SD was all about make you understand that also people not involved into SD ideals and lyrics can admit their skills. De gustibus, ok, but your attitude seems anyhow provocative.
astralvesl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop ruining this otherwise great thread because of one faggot.
Wilding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty choosy about bands from this scene, not a fan of most of the music, and definitely not a fan of the ideology.

However if you can't recognize the fact that Skrewdriver's classic material (up to White Rider, or thereabouts) is catchy as all get out, and damned original to boot, you are letting your views completely deafen you. Aside from a couple Templars songs here and there, there really aren't too many non political Oi! bands that sound like 'Driver.

I find it pretty hilarious that ISD sounds like Louie Armstrong, and that a lot of their riffs are straight from the Chuck Berry textbook.

Arresting Officers, Fortress and Battlezone are pretty good too.

The Blood are fucking rad.
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:

If I have different view then I'm "faggot" ? You cunt !!! It's pussy smelling statement. I just wanted to know how many of these SKREWDRIWER "woshipers" have hear debut album ? It's the only one with original sound.The rest of SKREWDRIWER albums sounds like pale shit.NO ORIGINALITY,NO NOTHING. Oh I forgot.It had original lyrics.That's it.
necrodeceitdoctrinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
astralvesl wrote:

If I have different view then I'm "faggot" ? You cunt !!! It's pussy smelling statement. I just wanted to know how many of these SKREWDRIWER "woshipers" have hear debut album ? It's the only one with original sound.The rest of SKREWDRIWER albums sounds like pale shit.NO ORIGINALITY,NO NOTHING. Oh I forgot.It had original lyrics.That's it.

indeed the first one who started saying that rac scene is "hopeless cunts" since the first post, are you. Other people having a different view compared to you are "faggot"? You cunt!!! <half-quote>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 14 of 18

Jump to: