P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

RAC/Oi/Hatecore recommendations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

necrodeceitdoctrinator wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
astralvesl wrote:
Stop ruining this otherwise great thread because of one faggot.

If I have different view then I'm "faggot" ? You cunt !!! It's pussy smelling statement. I just wanted to know how many of these SKREWDRIWER "woshipers" have hear debut album ? It's the only one with original sound.The rest of SKREWDRIWER albums sounds like pale shit.NO ORIGINALITY,NO NOTHING. Oh I forgot.It had original lyrics.That's it.

indeed the first one who started saying that rac scene is "hopeless cunts" since the first post, are you. Other people having a different view compared to you are "faggot"? You cunt!!! <half-quote>

C'mon.BUT NONE like the first album !!!! (Most original to date) Or just a FEW.And it's not RAC/Hatecore album as topic states.Mind you.

Last edited by lunaboy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
huntersinsnow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more into post-rock against communism.

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of a Silver Mt. Zion"

but seriously, folks...

Last edited by huntersinsnow on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
harald mentor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.

Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals youīre not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.

I'm 40 years old you kid and my brother is into punk since 1987 so when I grow up I listened to Punk/Oi A LOT !!! And I know this shit well !!! And I prefer songs about local football team or beer than bullshit these Rac/Hatecore bands sing today.Most kids who listen to these Rac/hatecore bands just dig LYRICS,but not music and it's truth.I mean if these bands on this recomendation topic sang about beer , chics or even football NO ONE CARED about these. It's just about lyrics - NOT MUSIC. And SKREWDRIVER is SHIT !!! I mean there were tons of great punk bands with BETTER MUSIC ,but SKREVDRIVER is wellknown because they changed lyrics topics.And That's It.

Take for example band like THE BLOOD from UK !!!! It's fast (Almost Oi) But Blows ALL These RAC/Hatecore shit !!! Cool Image but these kids on this forum still thinks shit like COMBAT 84 is cool.It's shit like ALL bands mentioned here.MUSIC WISE.

Iīm two years younger than you and therefore not qualified to have an opinion about Oi!, anyway I do love BOTH The Blood and Combat 84. I Also listen to lots of hatecore, nsbm etc. Yes I agree kids should also check out the original Oi! bands, but to slag off ALL RAC/hatecore bands in RAC/hatecore topic youīre not exactly making new friends. There are many very musical and talented bands playing RAC too, as well as primitive and aggressive ones, and of course a ton of crap too. Obviously folks replying to this topic know a lot of killer ones and I too have found some through these tips.

Oi! band singing about "letīs go to pub Oi!Oi!Oi!" is as fun as Tankard singing about hangover or Barbatos singing about pussy: I have absolutely nothing against it, but sometimes more is appreciated. And more into right wing, I obviously prefer that kinda good hate. Anyway, I donīt listen to any band only because of their political agenda. Iīm a huge fan of some crustcore bands even though I donīt agree with their lyrical output. You attack all us "kids" (I hope Iīm still one!) for not using our brains because we listen to this stuff, I say thatīs bullshit. I Believe you have something against this right wing stuff, and not just because of the lower level of musicality.

Yes I know Skrewdriver gained press coverage for the political stuff, but so did Dead Kennedys... Didnīt make their music any worse.
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
harald mentor wrote:
lunaboy wrote:
There's NO GOOD BANDS MUSIC WISE in Rac/Hatecore so called "scene". If I want to listen good OI , I always play ANGELIC UPSTARS , THE OPPRESSED or COCNKEY REJECTS but not these hopeless bonehead cunts you all mentioned here.

Your comment about "bonehead cunts" pretty much reveals youīre not talking music wise.

I Listen to many punk rock rooted or "non-political" Oi! bands, no problem, but after all I prefer hateful RAC lyrics over lyrics about some small town soccer team or "Oi!Oi! Lads down the pub" -kinda nonsense.

And if you think classic Skrewdriver, Skullhead etc. are not quality stuff like the ones you mentioned, you simply have no ears.

I'm 40 years old you kid and my brother is into punk since 1987 so when I grow up I listened to Punk/Oi A LOT !!! And I know this shit well !!! And I prefer songs about local football team or beer than bullshit these Rac/Hatecore bands sing today.Most kids who listen to these Rac/hatecore bands just dig LYRICS,but not music and it's truth.I mean if these bands on this recomendation topic sang about beer , chics or even football NO ONE CARED about these. It's just about lyrics - NOT MUSIC. And SKREWDRIVER is SHIT !!! I mean there were tons of great punk bands with BETTER MUSIC ,but SKREVDRIVER is wellknown because they changed lyrics topics.And That's It.

Take for example band like THE BLOOD from UK !!!! It's fast (Almost Oi) But Blows ALL These RAC/Hatecore shit !!! Cool Image but these kids on this forum still thinks shit like COMBAT 84 is cool.It's shit like ALL bands mentioned here.MUSIC WISE.

Iīm two years younger than you and therefore not qualified to have an opinion about Oi!, anyway I do love BOTH The Blood and Combat 84. I Also listen to lots of hatecore, nsbm etc. Yes I agree kids should also check out the original Oi! bands, but to slag off ALL RAC/hatecore bands in RAC/hatecore topic youīre not exactly making new friends. There are many very musical and talented bands playing RAC too, as well as primitive and aggressive ones, and of course a ton of crap too. Obviously folks replying to this topic know a lot of killer ones and I too have found some through these tips.

Oi! band singing about "letīs go to pub Oi!Oi!Oi!" is as fun as Tankard singing about hangover or Barbatos singing about pussy: I have absolutely nothing against it, but sometimes more is appreciated. And more into right wing, I obviously prefer that kinda good hate. Anyway, I donīt listen to any band only because of their political agenda. Iīm a huge fan of some crustcore bands even though I donīt agree with their lyrical output. You attack all us "kids" (I hope Iīm still one!) for not using our brains because we listen to this stuff, I say thatīs bullshit. I Believe you have something against this right wing stuff, and not just because of the lower level of musicality.

Yes I know Skrewdriver gained press coverage for the political stuff, but so did Dead Kennedys... Didnīt make their music any worse.

OK. You nailed the topic.And I must addmit that there's a lot of truth in your words,but... I mean all these NEW bands listed here... Do you think they have any musical quality ??? I do not think so.As I said before. IF these formations sang about beer/woman/party NO ONE talked about these bands here.But if they have lyrics with "White Race Pride" then it's another subject.And I know (90 %) of these who listen to RAC/Hatecore bands,listen NOT BECAUSE MUSIC but because of lyrics subject.
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As do the ones listening to leftist music.

Do you really thing some of the leftist music does better? Here punk is quite out of trend except for a minority, but all their reggae, Cuban-jazz whatever is often crap, boring, with silly lyrics, yet deserve praise among praise in their circles, and sometimes outside.

People like French musician manu chao deserves strong punishment for his idiocy, yet he gets credit for doing boring music and embracing "nice" ideals.
lunaboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
As do the ones listening to leftist music.

Do you really thing some of the leftist music does better? Here punk is quite out of trend except for a minority, but all their reggae, Cuban-jazz whatever is often crap, boring, with silly lyrics, yet deserve praise among praise in their circles, and sometimes outside.

People like French musician manu chao deserves strong punishment for his idiocy, yet he gets credit for doing boring music and embracing "nice" ideals.

I'm against all ideologies. I mean communist ideology just did much more damage to my nation(And all IIWW).I'm from Lithuania (and I hate russians (ALL)),but nazi(ideology) it's just the same as commies.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:

Yikes, "thanks" for bringing this crap back to my mind, terrible stuff. But isn't that more than 10 years ago already? The soundtrack for "open-minded" ethnophiliacs and exchange students.

Didn't even know he was French, that makes it worse, of course.
Drink.Vomit.Repeat.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has bound for glory's cover of "grandpa was a stormfuhrer" ever shown up on a physical release?
Is one that gets away
Onge Bakstra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lunaboy wrote:
OK. You nailed the topic.And I must addmit that there's a lot of truth in your words,but... I mean all these NEW bands listed here... Do you think they have any musical quality ??? I do not think so.As I said before. IF these formations sang about beer/woman/party NO ONE talked about these bands here.But if they have lyrics with "White Race Pride" then it's another subject.And I know (90 %) of these who listen to RAC/Hatecore bands,listen NOT BECAUSE MUSIC but because of lyrics subject.

So bands sing about white nationalism/racism/xenophobia/whatever you want to label it - arguably the only taboo left in the Western world - to get popular? Makes sense, I guess. Rolling Eyes

And a band such as Russkiy Styag is very good regardless from whether or not you agree with their views. Not arguing that a lot of RAC bands have limited talent, but to say that all of them suck from a musical point of view is quite contrary to the truth.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
Most RAC bands are overrated but the same applies to Oi/Punk bands. CRASS is crap, the DEAD KENNEDYS are great, SKREWDRIVER is -mostly- crap, BOUND FOR GLORY is great, and on and on and on...

Eternal debate, whatever ideology one's share, one can't strictly adhere to the ideology and ideals of all musicians. Would you stop listening to classical music because the ideas expressed in some operas are misogynist, would you ?

On topic, that WHITE NOISE record is good, with great rocking songs. Thanks to the one who provided it!

I agree there's a lot of shit (a LOT of shit) in that scene, one good song per record kind of thing but when it's done well it's fucking really killer. Skullhead, Skrewdriver, Störkraft (German bands are the best I think), Fortress, Blitz, Close Shave etc...well worth having in the collection. Had that White Noise on repreat at work (headphones!), really addictive.
Twilight Command

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huntersinsnow wrote:
I'm more into post-rock against communism.

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of a Silver Mt. Zion"

Can't let this post go unrecognized among the ESL shit slinging. Bravo.
Shoggoth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some great German stuff:

Nahkampf - Legion Condor

Nahkampf - Berserker

Kreuzfeuer - Walhalla

Division Germania - Zeiten kommen, Zeiten gehen

Division Germania - Sturm & Streit

Aryan Brotherhood - Rosarot
la_ciudad_podrida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL skrewdriver is mint. the other day I was cashiering at the super market I work at and some guy with a Skrewdriver shirt bought some stuff. I told him nice shirt and he got all embarassed talking about how he only likes the first album. why deny yourself some of their best material? Rolling Eyes its just a rock band
Holocaust

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

la_ciudad_podrida wrote:
ALL skrewdriver is mint. the other day I was cashiering at the super market I work at and some guy with a Skrewdriver shirt bought some stuff. I told him nice shirt and he got all embarassed talking about how he only likes the first album. why deny yourself some of their best material? Rolling Eyes its just a rock band

Pretty ballsy to wear a Skrewdriver shirt in MA(Boston?).
la_ciudad_podrida

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holocaust wrote:
la_ciudad_podrida wrote:

Pretty ballsy to wear a Skrewdriver shirt in MA(Boston?).

I live in a suburb closer to worcester. maybe its ballsy, I dont see why it would be different here than it would be anywhere else. Plus whats so bad about a band shirt? besides the point hes a seemingly nice guy with a family. I only know this because he lives right next to the store I work at and he shops there at least twice a day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: