P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

SATAN - Life Sentence (NWOBHM) INSTOCK in North America
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TacoBell
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news Smile
Back to top
TacoBell
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news Smile
Back to top
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1596

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some VINYL and CDs.

While supplies last again. Thanks.

http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Life%20Sentence
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1596

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 VINYL LEFT... Shocked

15 CDs left.
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
the coming of blood angel



Joined: 05 Apr 2010
Posts: 589

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got my LP! This guy really knows how to pack records!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shadow Kingdom



Joined: 02 Dec 2007
Posts: 1596

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the coming of blood angel wrote:
Finally got my LP! This guy really knows how to pack records!


Yes we use bullet proof boxes. Wink
_________________
http://store.shadowkingdomrecords.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carpathian_Florist
banned


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1712

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, this album is still on fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1276
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Carpathian_Florist
banned


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1712

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.


I missed that tour! Life Sentence remains one of my favorite modern metal albums. "Testimony" is thee anthem of anthems. I can't think of another band who had a comeback album as strong as LS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1276
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.


I missed that tour! Life Sentence remains one of my favorite modern metal albums. "Testimony" is thee anthem of anthems. I can't think of another band who had a comeback album as strong as LS.


I heard the demo for the forthcoming album. There is no stopping them! Hopefully the band will get an offer for a big tour in the US when this album drops.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Carpathian_Florist
banned


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1712

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.


I missed that tour! Life Sentence remains one of my favorite modern metal albums. "Testimony" is thee anthem of anthems. I can't think of another band who had a comeback album as strong as LS.


I heard the demo for the forthcoming album. There is no stopping them! Hopefully the band will get an offer for a big tour in the US when this album drops.



How does that demo sound? I didn't even know they were going to continue after LS, but that's rad. This band could be massive if they had the right distrubution, label, etc. If Metal Blade signed these guys they would blow the fuck up in the States.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBQ Booking



Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 1276
Location: New York City

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.


I missed that tour! Life Sentence remains one of my favorite modern metal albums. "Testimony" is thee anthem of anthems. I can't think of another band who had a comeback album as strong as LS.


I heard the demo for the forthcoming album. There is no stopping them! Hopefully the band will get an offer for a big tour in the US when this album drops.



How does that demo sound? I didn't even know they were going to continue after LS, but that's rad. This band could be massive if they had the right distrubution, label, etc. If Metal Blade signed these guys they would blow the fuck up in the States.


It's as good as LS but perhaps a tad more adventurous...I personally like the new stuff a lot. It's 100% Satan and a natural progression from LS.

I hope they get a proper US label. Listenable doesn't seem to have very good reach here. I mean, we have a thread from a distro (a pretty big one, might I add) letting people know they can buy LS on vinyl here in the US! Satan should be touring and on be on the same level as King Diamond, Exodus, Overkill, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Carpathian_Florist
banned


Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 1712

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
BBQ Booking wrote:
Carpathian_Florist wrote:
Damn, this album is still on fire.


Still on fire live, as well.


I missed that tour! Life Sentence remains one of my favorite modern metal albums. "Testimony" is thee anthem of anthems. I can't think of another band who had a comeback album as strong as LS.


I heard the demo for the forthcoming album. There is no stopping them! Hopefully the band will get an offer for a big tour in the US when this album drops.



How does that demo sound? I didn't even know they were going to continue after LS, but that's rad. This band could be massive if they had the right distrubution, label, etc. If Metal Blade signed these guys they would blow the fuck up in the States.


It's as good as LS but perhaps a tad more adventurous...I personally like the new stuff a lot. It's 100% Satan and a natural progression from LS.

I hope they get a proper US label. Listenable doesn't seem to have very good reach here. I mean, we have a thread from a distro (a pretty big one, might I add) letting people know they can buy LS on vinyl here in the US! Satan should be touring and on be on the same level as King Diamond, Exodus, Overkill, etc.



Satan and King Diamond would make one hell of a tour. Listenable records does not do this band justice by any means. I'm not the biggest Century Media or Metal Blade fan, but they would be able to give this band the exposure and distribution that they need. I'm curious to hear the new material. How did you hear it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Huldrelok



Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Posts: 266
Location: Pacific NW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan and KD played the same day in Seattle, both shows were packed. Even with a bunch of idiots moshing for the whole Satan set it was a helluvanight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DIVERGENTSERIES



Joined: 15 Jun 2011
Posts: 482
Location: 667

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan/Vicious Rumors US tour, please.
_________________
rthdx wrote:

After such a loud shitting in own pants it would be wise to disappear forever.

"Bez práce nejsou koláče."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group