P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Out now on Ancient Records - Hädanfärd, Grav etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dodens Grav



Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 1601

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are any of these releases going to be pressed on CD, and if so any time soon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grab-Mahl



Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Location: Germansk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A CD-version of "Urkaos II" would be great. I think Vinyl isn't the best format for Dark Ambient.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wechselbalg



Joined: 11 Nov 2012
Posts: 85

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
GRAV is magnificent.

If that's true:

Quote:
Music was written and recorded in a total of 24 hours.


Then this fellow is a genius.


quantity before quality, right! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3197
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wechselbalg wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
GRAV is magnificent.

If that's true:

Quote:
Music was written and recorded in a total of 24 hours.


Then this fellow is a genius.


quantity before quality, right! Rolling Eyes


Cut that crap. I wouldn't mind him recording and releasing this sort of music every month, for fucks sake. Twisted Evil
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
asmael LeBouc



Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 3463
Location: Paris

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Wechselbalg wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
GRAV is magnificent.

If that's true:

Quote:
Music was written and recorded in a total of 24 hours.


Then this fellow is a genius.


quantity before quality, right! Rolling Eyes


Cut that crap. I wouldn't mind him recording and releasing this sort of music every month, for fucks sake. Twisted Evil


Why, dont you know by now that you can't express slightly-over excited/passionate feelings about a release/band on this here forum? Wink
_________________
DISJECTA MEMBRAE plays Vomitive Doom

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fallen_Empire
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down to my last copy of both new Hadanfard LPs here in the USA.
Back to top
Netjajev



Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 466
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total support for this label.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
versipellis



Joined: 03 Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have copies in stock of these new releases.
_________________
VERSIPELLIS Distribution
http://uersipellis.wix.com/distro
http://www.discogs.com/seller/va9our
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3197
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 x Kaos Sacramentum – Förneka Den Fysiska Lekamen
1 x Hädanfärd – Vederstyggelsens Uppväckelse Part.II
1 x Hädanfärd – Smutsiga Sinnen
1 x GRAV – Omhulda Ondskans Kretslopp
1 x Summum – Orchestra Mali, et Devotionem

back in stock due to someone not paying his order...
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 1361
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my packages today! Doubt anyone will cancel the order, so no free copies at the moment...
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
news
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Weltering in Blood



Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 2149
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for the Grav lp if someone knows where to get it?
_________________
WANT LIST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Exitium



Joined: 01 Dec 2011
Posts: 1341
Location: Occiduus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undoubtedly one of my favourite labels, both musically and conceptually.
_________________
+ EXITIVM PRODVCTIONS +

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3197
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Are any of these releases going to be pressed on CD, and if so any time soon?


Starting immediately, D.T.B. Records will be releasing the back catalogue (as well as upcoming records) of Ancient Records, from Sweden, on limited compact disc (jewelcase or digipack).

The first compact disc releases on D.T.B. Records will be Hädanfärd - Evil-minded and Grav - Omhulda Ondskans Kretslopp, with many more to surface in the months ahead.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp: www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
S.



Joined: 05 Sep 2010
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Exitium



Joined: 01 Dec 2011
Posts: 1341
Location: Occiduus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Dodens Grav wrote:
Are any of these releases going to be pressed on CD, and if so any time soon?


Starting immediately, D.T.B. Records will be releasing the back catalogue (as well as upcoming records) of Ancient Records, from Sweden, on limited compact disc (jewelcase or digipack).

The first compact disc releases on D.T.B. Records will be Hädanfärd - Evil-minded and Grav - Omhulda Ondskans Kretslopp, with many more to surface in the months ahead.


Exclamation Perfect!
_________________
+ EXITIVM PRODVCTIONS +

Blutkvlt wrote:
Wear your cunted out black metal shirts while practicing occult rituals like burning sage and posting quotes from Aleister Crowley on facebook.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group