P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necrophobic frontman imprisoned for oral rape/child abuse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmaLurra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Airyanem Vaejah wrote:
Some facts should be straightened out. He was acquitted of the rape charges, him and his wife had an advanced BDSM thing going on. He was also acquitted on some of the assault charges, since they had occurred in relation to consensual sex. Regarding the children, he basically “joke-whipped” them a bit too hard. It wasn’t a savage beating or anything.

He might be completely unsuitable to care for children and it’s despicable that he beat his wife. However, it’s retarded to wish someone dead based on some misinformed gossip site. Regarding the actual crimes he committed, the sentence is not light by Swedish standards. Especially since it includes paying a large sum of money to the woman.

This.

Plus, if the roles were reversed and it was the wife beating her husband and kids I wonder what everyone' reaction would be. Probably something along the lines of "what a pussy that man is".
PeterVenkman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Women fight like savages, fuck that shit.
EARLGREYTEA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carlzilla wrote:
As a father and husband, fuck this dude.

When I "joke hit" my kiddo, I do it with a fucking pillow, or toss a bunched up sock at him, not a goddamn homemade bullwhip.

I'm hardly some PC social justice warrior on some stupid fucking crusade to stop the injustices of the world, but no matter what value system you happen to subscribe to, you've got to be a pretty shitty person to beat the shit out of those you love.

This ...
Tobias "joke whips" his kids and he gets off on beating his wife ... fuck this piece of shit ...
Family first but Blasphemy a close second...Good Deals with ApparitionOfferings,theBeast,bMz,BNB888,Doom-Mantia,funeralfog666,Gangraen,GhoulesDesCultes,Goab,Grell,gristle,ICP666,Iscariah,moonan,Penetration Hammer,PeterVenkman,ravn,Sv.,tehomapzu,13,vorfeed
Reversed Mentality

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:
MassDoomFan wrote:
Send this faggot to a prison in the usa. He would he hunted down like a prize buck

You really think anyone would care that he allegedly beat his kids or made his wife give him head? Sure, if he was a kiddy fucker he's have to watch his back, but I'd be surprised if anyone would care about these charges at all.

Quick poll, how many of you hardasses talking about how quickly he'd get killed have actually done any time? Or is this all based on watching a few episodes of [i[Oz[/i]?[/list]

Yosef speaks the truth, for the most part. I have done over 4 years of state time, not jail, but prison. He might get fucked with, and maybe beat down every once in a while, but no one would kill him unless he was a child molestor.

First thing he would have to do upon arrival at the joint would be to produce his paperwork, and while I'm sure his crimes would definitely be frowned upon, he'll probably just be a punk that no one talks to and is a punching bag for any youngsters wanting to be torpedoes.

Child molestors DO have a rough time, depending on what level security yard they end up on. Minimum yards are like Camp Snoopy, and they would most likely just get beat up and run off of every yard they touch down on. Medium security and up and dude would be dead, for sure.
El Feroce

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a thing that should not be...

Sorry to read this.
Black Mass Ritual
banned

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did this forum turn into the Oprah Winfrey show?
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Mass Ritual wrote:
When did this forum turn into the Oprah Winfrey show?

The Day Burzum killed Mayhem...ehrrrr FMP Forum closed for the first while
satanic ritual abuse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsquanch wrote:
Based on the responses in this thread about the judicial system worldwide, it is evident watching episodes of Judge Judy trumps a law degree.

tards...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: