P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wulkanaz - Afgrundjaslukin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goatanizer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illumination wrote:
I don't really understand why anyone who takes their music seriously would want to release something that virtually nobody will be able to listen to, and anyone who does get hold of the MP3 is going to have a 16kbps file to listen to. Where is the line between "kvlt!" and "fucking stupid"? If this Wulkanaz guy really doesn't want anyone to listen to his stuff then why does he record and release it?

Because we live in the era of "unnecessary" must have at all costs. Is the biz-game nothing else. There are those who sell and those who buy .Even if an item is scarce there will be always ppl who elevates it to "gem, a" masterpiece","immense",the"Vber Kvltvs" of the moment. See the labels themselves ,and all the others closed to them make profit by publicizing phrases on forums such as :"I will be the first to buy this slice of omnipotence cuz it's pvre kvlt" ...... Nothing new nothing that has not already been done before, with a different name and with a different cover . Even the most exclusive "Vber Kvltvs" labels will need to take out new discs to make room for new records and pay their bills ... Or not ?! The stupidity lies in who falls for it every time.
little_raven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a floppy disk drive but not a turntable. Am I a retard then?

Pc MASTER RACE, I'll even pay postage for it.
bubonic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Printed in the same tshirts as "HaglaNaudizEisaz" model. Black T-Shirt with print in white (just in the front), custom Altare labels printed in the neck.

To avoid pressing the wrong sizes, this t-shirt will be available for pre-order/reservation during two weeks (until September 18th).

Those interested please send an email to altareproductions@gmail.com with:

Name
Address
Size wanted

No payment needed yet. Price will be 13€ + postage.

The "Afgrundjaslukin" T-Shirt will be available with other Altare releases, in October. If you make the reservation, you'll be contacted as soon as the shirt is ready.

bubonic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bubonic wrote:
Quote:

Printed in the same tshirts as "HaglaNaudizEisaz" model. Black T-Shirt with print in white (just in the front), custom Altare labels printed in the neck.

To avoid pressing the wrong sizes, this t-shirt will be available for pre-order/reservation during two weeks (until September 18th).

Those interested please send an email to altareproductions@gmail.com with:

Name
Address
Size wanted

No payment needed yet. Price will be 13€ + postage.

The "Afgrundjaslukin" T-Shirt will be available with other Altare releases, in October. If you make the reservation, you'll be contacted as soon as the shirt is ready.

One week left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: