P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Death in June US tour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
huntersinsnow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
Show was great, incredible set list. Comedy? Comedy...http://tylervilekutner.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/why-im-boycotting-the-ottobar/, my favorite quote: "Death In June playing to a room of six people could mean another six million dead." Also nothing like listing yourself as a "queer jew with a disability", some raw 21st century liberal credentials there. I imagine the antifa wannabes would have been severely disappointed by the complete lack of anything racist or fascist at the show.

Whoa. After reading this blog, I don't think this dude is limited to just one disability. If I had to guess, I'd say he might have all the disabilities.
BENEDICTINE PALPITATIONS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astralvesl wrote:
Show was great, incredible set list. Comedy? Comedy...http://tylervilekutner.wordpress.com/2013/09/22/why-im-boycotting-the-ottobar/, my favorite quote: "Death In June playing to a room of six people could mean another six million dead." Also nothing like listing yourself as a "queer jew with a disability", some raw 21st century liberal credentials there. I imagine the antifa wannabes would have been severely disappointed by the complete lack of anything racist or fascist at the show.

pretty sure 'queer jew with a disability' will be used by me to insult anyone in need moving forward

gig in chicago was most excellent.
blackarts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baltimore date ruled. my girlfriend and i actually came across the "protesters" in a coffee shop down the street from the venue while they were discussing their truly ruthless battle plans... more likely truly pitiful. show went on disrupted and everything was perfect.
Gorehound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is going to be another US DI6 tour planned Very Happy

The news was mentioned on the FB page recently.
voidecay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorehound wrote:
There is going to be another US DI6 tour planned Very Happy

The news was mentioned on the FB page recently.
Just read that a few minutes ago... splendid news! Another L.A. show would be great. Their L.A. gig was very memorable.
WOLF'S BLOOD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn show went off without a hitch and was excellent! Douglas was in a good mood & played "all the hits". Can't believe I've finally seen DI6. Been waiting since I was 17 ---- I'm 43 now! Razz

Oh yeah, a FB group called "Looney Runes" has shared this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZYcWEavaQ&feature=player_embedded

The whole "hey buddy, to truly enjoy our music, you have to also respect blank and do blank and did I mention you should blank your blank" is really tiresome. Shut the fuck up and play Freebird for me.
Kaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearce stated he is going to come back for another US tour soon.

And to clarify regarding the SF date, antifa punched a Jew in the face, covertly photographed attendees in line before the gig, punched a black female Mezzanine employee in the face, and broke said employee's cellphone. Nothing else in the name of "solidarity" was "accomplished". Someone else was arrested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: