P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

NO COLOURS-Anyone had trouble with them recently?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The package had DHL labels on it, but was actually delivered by the USPS guy. I don't know. No Colours has stopped replying to my emails about it. Fucked out of $700.
darkdescentrecords

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
The package had DHL labels on it, but was actually delivered by the USPS guy. I don't know. No Colours has stopped replying to my emails about it. Fucked out of $700.

That is because they work with USPS since they basically shut down most of their ops in the US a few years ago.
Roc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, Weltbrand, that sucks. Sorry to hear this man. It seems like there isn't anything you can even do about this :-/ I hope the fucker responsible for doing this gets what he deserves.

My last experience ordering from No Colours wasn't nearly as bad as this. I ordered the last Graveland album on vinyl but was sent the digipack version instead. I was told I'd be given an address in the USA to send the digipack to (I'd have to pay for shipping) and that he'd then send me the vinyl. I decided to just keep the cd.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darkdescentrecords wrote:

That is because they work with USPS since they basically shut down most of their ops in the US a few years ago.

Yeah I figured, but usually a DHL guy delivers it to us if we get an order from Plastic Head or whatever.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last email I got from Steffen he sort of implied that I was the one trying to scam him, which is absurd. I repeatedly asked him if he had insured the parcel or if he can contact DHL on his end and he has quit replying to my emails. I don't think he intentionally ripped us off but at the same time he has shown zero interest in helping us get to the bottom of the theft. Pretty disappointing.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
he has shown zero interest in helping us get to the bottom of the theft. Pretty disappointing.

No new there. IF something goes wrong with your order from No Colours, then Steffen will not show you ANY interest in solving the problem as longs as it's in his advantage.
Vapula

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not the only one a lot of labels are like that.
DSS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:

You can add Iron Pegasus to this list.
Endsieg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltbrand wrote:
Last email I got from Steffen he sort of implied that I was the one trying to scam him, which is absurd. I repeatedly asked him if he had insured the parcel or if he can contact DHL on his end and he has quit replying to my emails. I don't think he intentionally ripped us off but at the same time he has shown zero interest in helping us get to the bottom of the theft. Pretty disappointing.

indeed. whatever happened, that's the least he could do.
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
Vapula wrote:

I had a good experience with him some years ago. Because of postal incompetence the package was sent back to Germany and Costa sent it again to us with no extra charges. I don't know about his policy with lost packages, though.

About No Colours, I had a bad experience with them, and he never got back to me. Since Drakkar carries all of his titles, I know where to get them so I avoid him since then.
DSS

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xeniteia wrote:
DSS wrote:
Vapula wrote:

I had a good experience with him some years ago. Because of postal incompetence the package was sent back to Germany and Costa sent it again to us with no extra charges. I don't know about his policy with lost packages, though.

I've mentioned this before on this board but someone jumped to his defense and it turned into a semi-argument type post. I've ordered from him many, many, many times before. Never a small order. I don't think it was ever under $200. And I always paid for registered shipping. One parcel (almost $400 worth of merchandise) never showed up. He didn't provide me with a receipt of shipping or tracking number. Made promise after promise to re-send everything. Actually at one point he had the parcel ready to be re-shipped, waiting behind his couch. That never happened though. Never ordered from him again. What a way to lose a customer who used to spend up to $2000 a year at your distro for many years.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His English is awful and has remained pretty much the same for the 20 years he's into this business.

I don't know what happened in this particular case, but there is not much Steffen could do about it IMO. Since the package was delivered, actually.

If that's a scam on his part, then it'd be the first one done by him I hear about. Pretty weird. Confused
DFP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once did an order about 5-6 records from him, among them IUVENES "Blood, Steel and Tempter of Spirit" CD which was badly scratched and skipping on the last few songs.

I contacted him about the issue and he politely offered to send me a replacement, but that never happened and when communication started to fade, I somehow forgot about it - but also never ordered again.
Weltbrand

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:

I don't know what happened in this particular case, but there is not much Steffen could do about it IMO. Since the package was delivered, actually.

If he insured the package, he could file a claim since it was technically damaged in transit. I am guessing he didn't since it was packed so poorly and anyone who packs as shitty as he does is probably not thinking about insurance. I don't know how DHL works over there, but he should be able to do SOMETHING and if not he could at least reply to my emails. As far as I am concerned at this point, he is a fuck-up because he has not made a single attempt to right this wrong. If I sent you or anyone else $700 worth of wholesale vinyl and it disappeared in transit, would you allow me to simply shrug my shoulders and say 'sorry about your bad luck?'. I doubt it.
huja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made an order to him a few years back. Ordered some of the forgotten woods Lps that he rereleased. 1 curse of mankind black vinyl 1 curse of mankind on red vinyl 1 as the wolves gather on green vinyl and 1 as the wolves gather on black. I was sent 1 curse dlp on red. 2 as the wolves gather on green and 2 as the wolves gather on black. I agree on his communication skills are horrible. It wasn't much of a loss on my end anyway..

But speaking of parcel theft, I see this every now and then. I work in small parcel shipping for tempur pedic and we see this quite a bit with UPS. Product would be transferred from one place to another and boxes would be cut open and retaped with missing pillows. We see this a few times a month..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: