P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ATTN: GoldenBull

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GHOAT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: ATTN: GoldenBull Reply with quote

Coming to Tallahassee on Tuesday for the Gates of Slumber show at whatever they are calling the Cow Haus these days. You need to come out.

Forum:
Discuss whether or not Gates of Slumber is going to rule; I am only tagging along cause there is nothing better to do.

Demiricous is also playing and I really liked their first album (or Slayer's 9th, however you think of it)...
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gates of Slumber is one of my favorite active bands right now. I saw them live in Baltimore over the summer and they rule. Great stage presence. I unfortunately am too fucking broke to be able to see them when they play in NYC on the 1st, but I hope they get a decent turnout.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! The Cow Haus has been through like 5 name changes, it is called the Engine Room now I believe. I am not sure if I can make it though due to a serious drought of finances lately...I'll PM you about it.
Thorgrim

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGoS are fucking awesome. I sure hope they'll play in Holland next year. Missed them when they were playing in my hometown some 3 or 4 years ago.....
GHOAT

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We drive the hour and a half to Tally and arrive to a note on the club door: "Sorry, show is cancelled."

That is it. Sucks. We then decided to go drink at Big Daddy's (the only other bar I am really familiar with and do not have to be an FSU Fratcunt to go to) and they are also closed. So we drive home.

FAIL.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, that is fucking bullshit. That place is not doing well at all, I think they blew all their money on a liquor license and now if the place isn't packed they can't afford to have the lights on basically.
Sucks you went to Big Daddy's though, the best bar in town is a block from the engine room.
Hope you make it back for a real show though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: