P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

The 'does some distro still carry this' thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
incenseandash



Joined: 21 Nov 2013
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amor Fati wrote:
incenseandash wrote:
Conqueror - War.Cult.Supremacy 2 cd by NWN possibly in Europe.


I got it!


Thanks! Will order.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eivittu



Joined: 17 Sep 2013
Posts: 711
Location: Fineland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any EU distro still carrying Aptorian Demon - Libertus vinyl? I'd prefer not to pay 35 including shipping to sellers in Dis-cocks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Lawless' "Nite of the Wolf" still sitting at some distros? I don't really care about the location even though EU-based distros would be preferred in order to save on postage, but it'd be just super if you could point me in any direction. Thank you!
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Brooklyn Bastard 666



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2613
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
it's getting re issued in February on black vinyl limited to 500 copies. you could shoot season of mist an email for a precise date


They made far too few of these on vinyl.
_________________
We Are Satan's Generation And We Don't Give A Fuck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cuchulainn



Joined: 18 Jan 2014
Posts: 48
Location: Ireland

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Is Lawless' "Nite of the Wolf" still sitting at some distros? I don't really care about the location even though EU-based distros would be preferred in order to save on postage, but it'd be just super if you could point me in any direction. Thank you!




I don't know how updated their lists are, but have you tried here or here yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cuchulainn wrote:
s.charlach wrote:
Is Lawless' "Nite of the Wolf" still sitting at some distros? I don't really care about the location even though EU-based distros would be preferred in order to save on postage, but it'd be just super if you could point me in any direction. Thank you!




I don't know how updated their lists are, but have you tried here or here yet?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have actually tried to contact both distros but haven't heard back from them in weeks.
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1750
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Portal's Vexovoid LP in the US? Tried the Metal Detektor and got no hits (except for 20 Buck Spin which has it listed but out of stock).
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
caligulasremains



Joined: 29 Jan 2013
Posts: 687
Location: Khan O. Sewer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heavyR wrote:
Portal's Vexovoid LP in the US? Tried the Metal Detektor and got no hits (except for 20 Buck Spin which has it listed but out of stock).

nope it's sold out. war on music has copies, but you're going to pay around $45 total if you are in the USA.
I ordered a copy from shop radio cast (mostly known for pop and mainstream rock) but it's backordered and I'm expecting a refund eventually - it's happened to me twice before from this webshop, after about 4 months of waiting. you could try doing the same thing but it's a futile longshot in my opinion.


and about inquisition's new album, I think the 7th is the repress release date.


Last edited by caligulasremains on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
heavyR



Joined: 28 Mar 2010
Posts: 1750
Location: Nashville, TN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caligulasremains wrote:
heavyR wrote:
Portal's Vexovoid LP in the US? Tried the Metal Detektor and got no hits (except for 20 Buck Spin which has it listed but out of stock).

nope it's sold out. war on music has copies, but you're going to pay around $45 total if you are in the USA.
I ordered a copy from shop radio cast (mostly known for pop and mainstream rock) but it's backordered and I'm expecting a refund eventually - it's happened to me twice before from this webshop, after about 4 months of waiting. you could try doing the same thing but it's a futile longshot in my opinion.


I appreciate it, but this album is only worth $17-20 for me. I can live without it.
_________________
Good sellers/traders: metalmac, greenmonster, Transcendence, GoldenBull, Paria

Buy this crap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RottingGrandmaCorpse



Joined: 15 Feb 2012
Posts: 479
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urzeit tapes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaffected



Joined: 12 Feb 2013
Posts: 133
Location: mn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for rahu - quest for vajra in the us
_________________
They've come to microwave my brain
They've come to microwave my brain
Convention warfare is a thing of the past
Insideous nothing
Welcome to hell
World war whatever
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
incenseandash



Joined: 21 Nov 2013
Posts: 46

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is very difficult I have to admit it but any vinyl version of the last Inquisition masterpiece? Preferably classic black vinyl... I know it's probably impossible. I was abroad and could only put my hands on the cd box.

Last edited by incenseandash on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ecstatic_Horror



Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Posts: 676

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thergothon - Stream From The Heavens LP?

Scouring for it....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s.charlach



Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 3144
Location: ...am Hexenstieg (Germany)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eivittu wrote:
Any EU distro still carrying Aptorian Demon - Libertus vinyl? I'd prefer not to pay 35 including shipping to sellers in Dis-cocks.

I don't know if this is that much of a help to you seeing that the total clocks in at about 30 Euro as well in case he charges the actual postage, but I saw that Iron Force has a single copy sitting on the shelf for 25 Euro before shipping yesterday.

http://ironforce-shop.de/LPs/Black,Viking,Metal/Aptorian,Demon,NOR,Libertus,LP,GRE,Kryck,Prod,2012,ltd,200,Poster.html
_________________
Chief Darragh Invictus wrote:
Everything good comes in packs, wolves and beer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ecstatic_Horror



Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Posts: 676

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Eivittu wrote:
Any EU distro still carrying Aptorian Demon - Libertus vinyl? I'd prefer not to pay 35 including shipping to sellers in Dis-cocks.

I don't know if this is that much of a help to you seeing that the total clocks in at about 30 Euro as well in case he charges the actual postage, but I saw that Iron Force has a single copy sitting on the shelf for 25 Euro before shipping yesterday.

http://ironforce-shop.de/LPs/Black,Viking,Metal/Aptorian,Demon,NOR,Libertus,LP,GRE,Kryck,Prod,2012,ltd,200,Poster.html



This is a bit cheaper.
http://www.aftermath-music.com/item.php?id=8372
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112 ... 136, 137, 138  Next
Page 111 of 138

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group