P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Qustion about Mystifier Box Set
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Werewolf wrote:
Weird, still no one tried to sell it on ebay...

I liked what Rich Walker did with the Warning die-hards, each copy had the owners name engraved into it so they couldn't sell it on ebay! I think more labels should do that!

no man. what if I dont like the music anymore. taste can change. I want to give this to a guy who wants it then and well crap there is my fucking name on that thing. bullshit

Well, I kind of agree, but then again you aren't a true die-hard fan if your tastes change, right?
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Werewolf wrote:

I liked what Rich Walker did with the Warning die-hards, each copy had the owners name engraved into it so they couldn't sell it on ebay! I think more labels should do that!

no man. what if I dont like the music anymore. taste can change. I want to give this to a guy who wants it then and well crap there is my fucking name on that thing. bullshit

You think that's bad? I have my ex-boyfriend's name on my Sabbatical Satanichrist Slaughter die-hard. He had ordered two back then.

Ha! He was just making sure your feelings for him were as die-hard as for SABBAT. I feel a little gay for saying that.

I'll trade you my regular version with no ex-boyfriend name for your die-hard with some dude's name. Deal?
3. Memes
4. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personalized items are a little creepy.

Never telling anyone the limitations is the #1 way to thwart ebay fucks. ...and then again if people are willing to part with a large sum of money for an item, why the hell not ? Wink

It only sucks when seeking out an item and somehow it's turned into a rare crown jewel that is near next to impossible to find unless willing to sell a kidney.

...and then it is almost a slap in the face to bands and labels as well in some ways, cause if someone is willing to pay that high price, why not just contact every label and let them know, I'm sure they would set one aside every print for the highest payer. Laughing
Supply and demand can blow at times. No doubt about it.

Last edited by Demoniarch on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what's up with me in 30 years

Maybe I'm going to trade away all my Black Metal stuff for Jazz and Rockabilly when I'm an old fart haha
minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
I have my name on the obi on the Stygian Shadows Die Hard on the Sabbat 666 Japanese Harmageddon CD+DVD. It's a decent release but I really would have preferred not to have my name on it.

especially when your names .. joseph tittywank

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Caina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't die-hards technically for, you know, die hards? I'd define die-hard fans as people who - amnesia permitting - are pretty sure their tastes are never going to change. Obviously it doesn't happen like that 99% of the time, but sure that's what they're supposed to be for?

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
CR99

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no fortune teller. And I dislike names on records generally, except signed by the artist himself
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Devoured Death wrote:
Werewolf wrote:

You think that's bad? I have my ex-boyfriend's name on my Sabbatical Satanichrist Slaughter die-hard. He had ordered two back then.

Ha! He was just making sure your feelings for him were as die-hard as for SABBAT. I feel a little gay for saying that.

I'll trade you my regular version with no ex-boyfriend name for your die-hard with some dude's name. Deal?

No way dude, haha, I am still waiting for Yosuke to find those little inserts with no name on them. One day! Hahaha. Funny thing is, he sold most of his collection since, and listens to techno-metal.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Names on records dont pretend people from selling them on ebay. I have seen the FRONT BEAST LP several times on Ebay where I wrote each buyers name on the back. And I own a "Greg Biehl" copy of the NUNSLAUGHTER Radical Rapture Ruptures LP I bought off Ebay only to realize I do have that one with my own name on it already Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: