P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

"Blackened-Punk" and everything like it.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WarDog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: "Blackened-Punk" and everything like it. Reply with quote

My favorite genre is Black/Thrash, that is more focused on the old-school Black Metal sound, without the blastbeats (unless I'm listening to Bestial Mockery, and Cryptic Slaughter). Stuff like Tyrant, Old, Aura Noir, Warhorde most of the other stuff Barbarian Wrath has put out and every single one of the Hellhammer worship bands (and obviously Hellhammer). I've been having problems tracking down stuff like Hotbild, Iskra, Stormcrow, Noia, Styggelse, Effigy and Ydintuho. Anyone have some suggestions? Just so you know I hate Nuit Noire not because of the whole Fairy thing, but just because it sucks ass. I have Skaven, and Wastelander already, as well, and I am coming at this as a Black Metal fan, not Crusty so keep clear of the super political Punk with Metal influence.

I got a pocket full of cash I wan't to blow on records and I can't imagine I have all the stuff that mixes good old Black Metal with Thrash and Punk out there, so help me out!
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE SATANIAX
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Dishammer from Spain!
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delete

Last edited by IronBloodBlasphemy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkthrones latest stuff. Cool

I know, thanks alot mr. helpful.
WarDog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I love Dishammer, one of the best albums to come out this year. And of course the Darkthrone stuff goes without saying, but I'll still give you a high-five either way.
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the moment listeing to Terror Strike, it sounds like thrash with some punkish temops and oldschool black inspirations, also vocals are sccreaming. Check it!
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
under a funeral shroom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Incriminated, actually listening to them now. Also that Ancestors demo that recently got reissued on LP.
Professor Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dishammer came out? Cool...
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: "Blackened-Punk" and everything like it. Reply with quote

WarDog wrote:
My favorite genre is Black/Thrash, that is more focused on the old-school Black Metal sound, without the blastbeats (unless I'm listening to Bestial Mockery, and Cryptic Slaughter). Stuff like Tyrant, Old, Aura Noir, Warhorde most of the other stuff Barbarian Wrath has put out and every single one of the Hellhammer worship bands (and obviously Hellhammer). I've been having problems tracking down stuff like Hotbild, Iskra, Stormcrow, Noia, Styggelse, Effigy and Ydintuho. Anyone have some suggestions? Just so you know I hate Nuit Noire not because of the whole Fairy thing, but just because it sucks ass. I have Skaven, and Wastelander already, as well, and I am coming at this as a Black Metal fan, not Crusty so keep clear of the super political Punk with Metal influence.

I got a pocket full of cash I wan't to blow on records and I can't imagine I have all the stuff that mixes good old Black Metal with Thrash and Punk out there, so help me out!

Iskra has a nice Discography CD out on Profane Existence.
I do believe they are not producing CD's anymore, however
Crimes Against Humanity has it, but act fast because this guy is closing shop soon. Iskra are amazing........

http://www.cahrecords.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes&sppp=25
Flagofhate666

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: "Blackened-Punk" and everything like it. Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
WarDog wrote:

Crimes Against Humanity has it, but act fast because this guy is closing shop soon. Iskra are amazing........

Thats really too bad. I used to get stuff from that distro all the time when I was younger and more into crust and grind.
WarDog

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
Check out Incriminated, actually listening to them now. Also that Ancestors demo that recently got reissued on LP.

I love Incriminated, Kings of Misery is fucking amazing.

Heliogabalus wrote:

I have the S/T from Iskra, and I got lucky and was able to buy Fucking Scum from some guy on the internet, but I am really looking hard for the '03-'04 demos.
0%cured

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Arkhon Infaustus - "In Sperma Infernum" MCD? I think it has some punk elements which makes this whole recording even more rotten
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: "Blackened-Punk" and everything like it. Reply with quote

Flagofhate666 wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
WarDog wrote:

Thats really too bad. I used to get stuff from that distro all the time when I was younger and more into crust and grind.

It is sad. The guy's prices were cheap, CAH releases were great, and he packed shit like it was indestructible, his band Desolate Void was eyehate god worship, but fucking heavy and was good for repeated spins.
BlackMinion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Black wrote:
Dishammer came out? Cool...

CD is out on HHR their doing the vinyl version too.

Trade- CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: