P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Trade etiquette?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vermin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm told here that we can only register 'letters'. For packages it is no longer available. There is air mail, surface mail (neither registered), or COURIER (which cost like $100 hahahahaha).
Nosliw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
If I send like one or two LPs , it's about 10 extra to have them send registered. Registered to the US from Denmark for parcels up to 1 kg is about 30 ... Postage is totaly fucking up trading for me.

Try sending a heavy album (gatefold, heavier wax, etc) would cost about $30CDN via airmail anywhere to Europe and elsewhere. Registered would be an addition $15 on top of airmail. Canada Post is usually reliable but their prices are beyond fucked up.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermin wrote:
I'm told here that we can only register 'letters'. For packages it is no longer available. There is air mail, surface mail (neither registered), or COURIER (which cost like $100 hahahahaha).

You mean in USA? I'm allways sedning "letters" cause it can weight up to 2kg and its 2 x cheaper than "packs".

Nosliw wrote:
Try sending a heavy album (gatefold, heavier wax, etc) would cost about $30CDN via airmail anywhere to Europe and elsewhere. Registered would be an addition $15 on top of airmail. Canada Post is usually reliable but their prices are beyond fucked up.

It means in Candada cost of extra "registreted" depends from also from the weight? Horrible! In Poland its no matter the letter wieghts 100 grams or 2 kg, you must add pay extra 1,5eur for registreted option (but ofcourse main price depends from wieght, for ex its 1 eur for up 100 grams, 2 eurs from up to 350 grams, also price of "first class" depends from wieght).
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Nosliw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:

Nosliw wrote:

It means in Candada cost of extra "registreted" depends from also from the weight? Horrible! In Poland its no matter the letter wieghts 100 grams or 2 kg, you must add pay extra 1,5eur for registreted option (but ofcourse main price depends from wieght, for ex its 1 eur for up 100 grams, 2 eurs from up to 350 grams, also price of "first class" depends from wieght).

I'm afraid so. Canada Post prices are absolute shit even if you convert the currency from CDN dollar to USD dollar. Everything has to do with the weight, especially to Europe. Shipping prices to the US is actually pretty damn good and cheap, usually $15-$18 to have it registered and weight doesn't play too much of a factor.

EDIT: This is my 700th post. Woah.

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
vermin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black_Fire wrote:

You mean in USA? I'm allways sedning "letters" cause it can weight up to 2kg and its 2 x cheaper than "packs".

No, Canada.

Nosliw wrote:

My Canada post office says I can't 'register' a package at all. Not for any money. If I want to 'track' anything bigger than a letter, I have to use the COURIER service - which is beyond expensive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: