P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

where are you
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
throneofmight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RUNNING WILD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
RUNNING WILD

According German Rock Hard magazine, he is still in the works with his Glam-project Toxic Taste, where he seems to perform under the nick of T.T.Poison. A CD of this band should be out in the coming months.
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterott wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
RUNNING WILD

According German Rock Hard magazine, he is still in the works with his Glam-project Toxic Taste, where he seems to perform under the nick of T.T.Poison. A CD of this band should be out in the coming months.

TOXIC TASTE, the "space-punk-glam-rock" side project of RUNNING WILD mainman Rolf "Rock'n'Rolf" Kasparek (who goes by the name T.T. Poison in the new group), has made its debut album, "Toxification", available for purchase exclusively via the band's MySpace page. The CD can be ordered for 13.95 euros plus postage (within Germany: 3.50 euros; outside of Germany: 8.00 euros).

8 euros for postage Shocked Shocked
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Devastator wrote:
peterott wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
RUNNING WILD

TOXIC TASTE, the "space-punk-glam-rock" side project of RUNNING WILD mainman Rolf "Rock'n'Rolf" Kasparek (who goes by the name T.T. Poison in the new group), has made its debut album, "Toxification", available for purchase exclusively via the band's MySpace page. The CD can be ordered for 13.95 euros plus postage (within Germany: 3.50 euros; outside of Germany: 8.00 euros).

8 euros for postage Shocked Shocked

Pure postage costs if sent with German post are
Germany: 1.45 Euro
European Union: 4.50 Euro
World+Non-EU countries in Europe: 8 Euros
WarDog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know the time frame for when that new Kill album is coming out? Inverted Funeral is wearing itself out...
Black_Fire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the fact I never seen Running Wild live and the fact that Satan dont meet Kasparek again....
www.doomzine.bandcamp.com
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monsterSquad wrote:
WarDog wrote:
Alex wrote:
Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Yea, they broke up. A Silver Mt. Zion is a full-time thing now. Check out Set Fire To Flames if you don't know of them already.

that godspeed band is total emo worship. my 'emo' friend from college loved them. i hated it, could never get into it.

is there certain stuff they have that is good or that is dark or something? I have yet to hear it. the stuff he played me was popular amongst the skinny emo kids wearing spike belts and hanging out at mccormicks in new brunswick. blechhh not my scene

every music genre that has the word "post" in it's name sucks!!!!!! Half the planet is polluted (if not addicted) to this "intelectual" shit (aka Isis, Pelican, Mono, Boris, Godspeed, Hydrahead stuff, Conspiracy Records stuff etc etc etc, loooong list). WTF? Laughing Mass marketing of stupidity behind it, big money to be made from these looser bands! The whole genre stinks, from the begining to the end: artworks, productions, the faces of these "musicians", their photos, their dress code, their venues, their sound similarity, the instruments they are using, the way they perform, well virtualy everything. It's so pathetic that I can't even hate it Twisted Evil BTW what the hell "shoegaze" supposed to be? A new related genre? My best friend likes this shit so much that our conversations about it end up in a big fight Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps: disgrace for Xasthur to release stuff via Hydrashit
crypticus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, that TOXIC TASTE is shitty!
Rolf really needs to get his old ass back on the pirate ship
& give us another album in the vein of "Pile of Skulls" or "Blazon Stone".

PS - Any band that has a sentence, or even a sentence fragment for a name is hipster duchebag bullshit.
Especially if they wear thick-rimmed glasses & have their hair combed across their fucking faggoty faces!
I have no respect for "men" who are worried about how their hair or clothing looks in pictures.
Heirophant.326.AV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only ever heard the term shoegaze used to describe 1980's post-punk music like Jesus and Mary chain, slowdive,My bloody Valentine etc. Which I really like for what its worth. Never listened to any of the modern stuff you refer to.
0%cured

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadovahr wrote:
every music genre that has the word "post" in it's name sucks!!!!!! Half the planet is polluted (if not addicted) to this "intelectual" shit (aka Isis, Pelican, Mono, Boris, Godspeed, Hydrahead stuff, Conspiracy Records stuff etc etc etc, loooong list). WTF? Laughing Mass marketing of stupidity behind it, big money to be made from these looser bands! The whole genre stinks, from the begining to the end: artworks, productions, the faces of these "musicians", their photos, their dress code, their venues, their sound similarity, the instruments they are using, the way they perform, well virtualy everything. It's so pathetic that I can't even hate it Twisted Evil BTW what the hell "shoegaze" supposed to be? A new related genre? My best friend likes this shit so much that our conversations about it end up in a big fight Laughing Laughing Laughing

ps: disgrace for Xasthur to release stuff via Hydrashit

I actually like that music, although I don't listen to it too often. The most tiring thing, is the "I'm sad, cure me" feeling that this genre reeks(haha) off. I don't want to sound judgmental, but it's strange to me that people that are provided with everything, or are in a position to provide everything to themselves and above all are in perfect health, have this kind of attitude.
Blasphgore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd like to own/hear a new angelcorpse album
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: