P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THRASHEADEREK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was down to the last few days, and the seller hadn't responded I would file a claim just to cover my ass. That seems to be common practice really.
probert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankfully ive never had to deal with that.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a goddamn queer.
Hellhammer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those kinda people ruin others people drive to run a mailorder. They should just get their stuff in shops.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
adrian5118

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel his pain though. My VON die-hard got lost in the mail. Mad

Oh well though, I got my recent order from NWN just fine!
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Mikael

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand. He orders a record and don't get it and files a claim to get his money back and he's a bad guy?

Of course emailing the label/distro would be the first thing to do, but damn, some of these replies smells brown.
Reed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experiences with Chris have 100% reliable. He helped put out the SPEEDWOLF demo and we had no problems whatsoever.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't understand. He orders a record and don't get it and files a claim to get his money back and he's a bad guy?

What people don't understand is that there are risks to ordering via mailorder. If you want 100% security then go to a store like someone suggested. There are always exceptions, but if you order regularly from a distro and one parcel goes missing, don't put a fucking PayPal claim in. Email the label and try to work things out.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

BERTMND

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: party Reply with quote

party Idea
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Reed. The few times I've dealt with Chris he's been honest and reliable. It was probably close to deadline, and he opened it just in case...hopefully you both can resolve this via email in some way.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christian Sanchez aka Black Shit Noise is apparently trying to rip me off for $94. He claims to have sent me a parcel on 12/7, then claimed he would send me a confirmation number. Neither has arrived and he doesn't respond to e-mails.

Got anything to say, Christian?
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
Christian Sanchez aka Black Shit Noise is apparently trying to rip me off for $94. He claims to have sent me a parcel on 12/7, then claimed he would send me a confirmation number. Neither has arrived and he doesn't respond to e-mails.

Give it a bit more time, it's only been about a week and we're getting to that time of year where packages might slow down due to the increase in workloads at the post office for shitmas season. I noticed that for some reason every time I ordered from him, it would be postmarked as said, but it would take a week or so longer than the average to actually make it to me.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:

I had a similar situation that was finally worked out in the end... just stay on top of him, you should get your stuff.
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

What people don't understand is that there are risks to ordering via mailorder. If you want 100% security then go to a store like someone suggested. There are always exceptions, but if you order regularly from a distro and one parcel goes missing, don't put a fucking PayPal claim in. Email the label and try to work things out.

Depending on the situation and past experiences.
Two examples:

Iron Pegasus parcel didn't arrive. I never had a problem with them in the past and I probably ordered close to 30 times from them by this time so I contacted Costa. He was fast to answer my emails.
Long story short............promises, promises......I'm out almost 300 Euros. What will I do next time if a parcel doesn't arrive, whether it's from Iron Pegasus or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

NWN! had some vintage Osmose longsleeves in the distro. I order 6 of them and they all ripped like paper!!!! I contacted Yosuke and he promised to take care of it. Few days later I get an email from Harve acknowledging that some of the older shirts do rip and he is willing to correct the problem. However, he wants me to send him the longsleeves that are ripped. I already took pictures of them to prove that they are ripped.
Long story short..........it costs roughly $17 to ship one longsleeve over seas, $29 to ship two longsleeves, etc., etc., etc. What's the point of shipping them to France if I will lose most of the money towards shipping? I'm out roughly $150.
What will I do next time if I receive damged goods from NWN! or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

I'm not pointing a finger here. I know shit happens. I've shipped parcels that got lost or damaged and it sucks when it happens. I don't ship to South America or Italy any more because of it. I also got ripped off by liars - low life scumbags who use the stupid PayPal policy to get stuff for free. It stinks! Maybe it's time that the "bigger" labels will stop accepting PayPal and the smaller labels and distros will do the same.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:

Depending on the situation and past experiences.
Two examples:

Iron Pegasus parcel didn't arrive. I never had a problem with them in the past and I probably ordered close to 30 times from them by this time so I contacted Costa. He was fast to answer my emails.
Long story short............promises, promises......I'm out almost 300 Euros. What will I do next time if a parcel doesn't arrive, whether it's from Iron Pegasus or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

NWN! had some vintage Osmose longsleeves in the distro. I order 6 of them and they all ripped like paper!!!! I contacted Yosuke and he promised to take care of it. Few days later I get an email from Harve acknowledging that some of the older shirts do rip and he is willing to correct the problem. However, he wants me to send him the longsleeves that are ripped. I already took pictures of them to prove that they are ripped.
Long story short..........it costs roughly $17 to ship one longsleeve over seas, $29 to ship two longsleeves, etc., etc., etc. What's the point of shipping them to France if I will lose most of the money towards shipping? I'm out roughly $150.
What will I do next time if I receive damged goods from NWN! or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

I'm not pointing a finger here. I know shit happens. I've shipped parcels that got lost or damaged and it sucks when it happens. I don't ship to South America or Italy any more because of it. I also got ripped off by liars - low life scumbags who use the stupid PayPal policy to get stuff for free. It stinks! Maybe it's time that the "bigger" labels will stop accepting PayPal and the smaller labels and distros will do the same.

The point is that guys like Costas and Yosuke have earned trust and respect and shouldn't be held accountable for things that aren't their fault. These situations suck.... bad, but how can these guys be responsible for the packs once they leave their possession? You are essentially saying:
"Look, I don't think this is your fault but I still want you to pay for it"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: