P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Quote:
I don't understand. He orders a record and don't get it and files a claim to get his money back and he's a bad guy?

What people don't understand is that there are risks to ordering via mailorder. If you want 100% security then go to a store like someone suggested. There are always exceptions, but if you order regularly from a distro and one parcel goes missing, don't put a fucking PayPal claim in. Email the label and try to work things out.

Depending on the situation and past experiences.
Two examples:

Iron Pegasus parcel didn't arrive. I never had a problem with them in the past and I probably ordered close to 30 times from them by this time so I contacted Costa. He was fast to answer my emails.
Long story short............promises, promises......I'm out almost 300 Euros. What will I do next time if a parcel doesn't arrive, whether it's from Iron Pegasus or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

NWN! had some vintage Osmose longsleeves in the distro. I order 6 of them and they all ripped like paper!!!! I contacted Yosuke and he promised to take care of it. Few days later I get an email from Harve acknowledging that some of the older shirts do rip and he is willing to correct the problem. However, he wants me to send him the longsleeves that are ripped. I already took pictures of them to prove that they are ripped.
Long story short..........it costs roughly $17 to ship one longsleeve over seas, $29 to ship two longsleeves, etc., etc., etc. What's the point of shipping them to France if I will lose most of the money towards shipping? I'm out roughly $150.
What will I do next time if I receive damged goods from NWN! or other distro? File a complaint with PayPal.

I'm not pointing a finger here. I know shit happens. I've shipped parcels that got lost or damaged and it sucks when it happens. I don't ship to South America or Italy any more because of it. I also got ripped off by liars - low life scumbags who use the stupid PayPal policy to get stuff for free. It stinks! Maybe it's time that the "bigger" labels will stop accepting PayPal and the smaller labels and distros will do the same.

The risk to mailorder and ordering online in general, is that packages can easiy be damaged/lost/stolen. You order from these knowing this can happen. NWN and Iron Pegasus are known to be more reliable for having less problems and wider reputations than most UG labels that might sell a few tapes/cd's a month at most, however this does not mean their packs are infallible. Things can happen beyond their control.

Also things become much more difficult when packs are being handled by customs officials in multiple different countries. I've been fortunate that i've even mailed to south east asia and hear the pack arrives fine with no need for registration or insurance, but there are too many horror stories of abusive post in certain countries and regions that it's almost necessary in some cases.
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:

The point is that guys like Costas and Yosuke have earned trust and respect and shouldn't be held accountable for things that aren't their fault. These situations suck.... bad, but how can these guys be responsible for the packs once they leave their possession? You are essentially saying:
"Look, I don't think this is your fault but I still want you to pay for it"

I left lots of details out of it.

With NWN! I ordered through Yosuke's web store. Yet he contacted Herve from Osmose to solve this issue with me because those sleeves came from Osmose, which didn't bother me that much. Herve did admit that some of the shirts are made out of cheap material and they rip apart like paper. Yet he wanted me to ship them back to him to France which costs lots of money. Instead of saying:

"Hey mate, I sold some shirts to Yosuke which you purchased from him and they are defective. I know that many of those shirts rip so let me know how much you paid for them and I will refund your money or you can pick other merchandise from my store."

With Iron Pagasus, I paid for registered shipping as ALWAYS, yet he had no proof that the parcel was shipped. Till this day I don't know what happened. Is there a chance that the parcel was never shipped? Yes, there is always this possibility, especially with bigger labels who ship hundreds of parcels each month. If you pay me for registered parcel I ship it that way and I keep the receipt and the tracking number until I know that you received the parcel. Also back then Costa would give the parcel(s) to his girlfriend to ship them from The Netherlands since it was cheaper. I know this because he mentioned it in few of his emails. Like I said, I don't know what happened and neither does he. He was nice enough to promise me that this issue will be solved.........
I ordered from Costa again after this "incident" and I received my parcel every time. Each time I ordered new merchandise he would ask if that "lost" parcel ever showed up which it didn't. Once again he would promise......

I know what you're saying but I never said "Look, I know it's not your fault but I want you to pay for it". It's more like this:

I paid for registered parcel and you have no proof that the parcel was shipped. Almost 300 Euro in merchandise goes "missing" and there is no answer as to why. You're the winner because you have my money and I'm a sore loser who's out $500 and would like to solve this issue somehow. Since I paid for registered postage can you please check with your post office to see if they can track down the parcel?

You feel my anger? $500.
Try to put yourself in my situation.
I send you an invoice. $480 for airmail or $500 for registered parcel.
You pay the extra $20 just in case. Lucky you, the parcel goes missing. But that's okay because you paid for registered parcel so you will be able to find it. Think again sucker!

I'm sure that if it happened to you instead of me I would be kissing Costa's ass as well saying it's not his fault.

But like I said, I'm not pointing fingers, just giving examples of why some people might be taking different steps to get their money back. "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me".
ICP666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions) Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Who is this guy? He put a PayPal claim against me and won't reply to my email.

Buyer's name: Christian Sanchez
Buyer's email: bsnprod666@yahoo.com

Fuck off to paypal for having such a shit system for sellers.

Seeming like, I'm facing the same problem with this fantastic guy.
Anyway, he's using a different name as follows:

Buyer's name: David Aguilar Jr.
Buyer's email: bsnprod@gmail.com

He reported paypal claim against me for a copy of AG Longsleeves,
he said it never arrived.
Of course I have a prove and tracking number of his package I sent.
Also I sent like 20 packs the same time I sent his pack and no one complain at all.

So is he an expert in paypal claim?
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions) Reply with quote

ICP666 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Also I sent like 20 packs the same time I sent his pack and no one complain at all.

Where is this guy from?
Few years back there was a guy from Brazil doing the same thing.
probert

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone in another thread last night called him out for ripping them off too..
adrian5118

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
ICP666 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Where is this guy from?

Texas. Specifically which town however, I forget.

Ordered once, got my shirt in three days, good communication. That was months ago though...

Edit, on his website:

Chris Sanchez
2631 Delia Ave.
Apt B
Brownsville TX 78526
USA
ICP666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions) Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
ICP666 wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

Where is this guy from?

This is his shipping address he told me:

David Aguilar Jr
1284 paredes line rd. apt B5
Brownsville, TX 78521
United States
bmdk666

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DSS wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:

The point is that guys like Costas and Yosuke have earned trust and respect and shouldn't be held accountable for things that aren't their fault. These situations suck.... bad, but how can these guys be responsible for the packs once they leave their possession? You are essentially saying:
"Look, I don't think this is your fault but I still want you to pay for it"

I left lots of details out of it.

With NWN! I ordered through Yosuke's web store. Yet he contacted Herve from Osmose to solve this issue with me because those sleeves came from Osmose, which didn't bother me that much. Herve did admit that some of the shirts are made out of cheap material and they rip apart like paper. Yet he wanted me to ship them back to him to France which costs lots of money. Instead of saying:

"Hey mate, I sold some shirts to Yosuke which you purchased from him and they are defective. I know that many of those shirts rip so let me know how much you paid for them and I will refund your money or you can pick other merchandise from my store."

With Iron Pagasus, I paid for registered shipping as ALWAYS, yet he had no proof that the parcel was shipped. Till this day I don't know what happened. Is there a chance that the parcel was never shipped? Yes, there is always this possibility, especially with bigger labels who ship hundreds of parcels each month. If you pay me for registered parcel I ship it that way and I keep the receipt and the tracking number until I know that you received the parcel. Also back then Costa would give the parcel(s) to his girlfriend to ship them from The Netherlands since it was cheaper. I know this because he mentioned it in few of his emails. Like I said, I don't know what happened and neither does he. He was nice enough to promise me that this issue will be solved.........
I ordered from Costa again after this "incident" and I received my parcel every time. Each time I ordered new merchandise he would ask if that "lost" parcel ever showed up which it didn't. Once again he would promise......

I know what you're saying but I never said "Look, I know it's not your fault but I want you to pay for it". It's more like this:

I paid for registered parcel and you have no proof that the parcel was shipped. Almost 300 Euro in merchandise goes "missing" and there is no answer as to why. You're the winner because you have my money and I'm a sore loser who's out $500 and would like to solve this issue somehow. Since I paid for registered postage can you please check with your post office to see if they can track down the parcel?

You feel my anger? $500.
Try to put yourself in my situation.
I send you an invoice. $480 for airmail or $500 for registered parcel.
You pay the extra $20 just in case. Lucky you, the parcel goes missing. But that's okay because you paid for registered parcel so you will be able to find it. Think again sucker!

I'm sure that if it happened to you instead of me I would be kissing Costa's ass as well saying it's not his fault.

But like I said, I'm not pointing fingers, just giving examples of why some people might be taking different steps to get their money back. "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me".

I'm not kissing anyone's ass... I understand your frustration but this is the risk we take ordering online. From his point of view he's probably thinking why should I be out an EXTRA 300 Eruos becuase of something that's not my fault. The fact is it sucks for everyone involved but these guys are providing us with a service and it's not like they're Walmart or something. I do understand your frustration... I have had multiple things never reach my door but I can't blame a label that has a proven track-record.
grindmonkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly NWN should allow payment by debit card WITHOUT paypal, that way I can continue buying from them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About those Necromantia longsleeves that were defective. I never knew that Osmose didn't make it right for you. I will eat the cost on this one and send you something else. PM me.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Black Shit Noise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All orders have been shipped! Check postage! I work 12 plus hrs and hardly have time to reply to every damn email, especially to those who reply 5 times a day harassing me, As for David that is my label partner, if he filed a claim it was because it was quite sometime since he received it, he orders/ trades regularly!
probert

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quit your 'label' and work on life, you obviously cant handle both
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or quit your life and work on label.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Black Shit Noise

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not quitting and don't give me advice. As for any missing package email name and address, and I will scan receipts
Mz412

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmdk666 wrote:

I'm not kissing anyone's ass... I understand your frustration but this is the risk we take ordering online. From his point of view he's probably thinking why should I be out an EXTRA 300 Eruos becuase of something that's not my fault. The fact is it sucks for everyone involved but these guys are providing us with a service and it's not like they're Walmart or something. I do understand your frustration... I have had multiple things never reach my door but I can't blame a label that has a proven track-record.

really?
As your point of view, a ripp off list is unnessecary, cause all of this
matters could be lost at the post office and it is never the fault of the
sender?
Everytime i send something i ask myself, what happens if its get lost?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: