P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ANAL VOMIT European Tour CANCELLED
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slaghammer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: ANAL VOMIT European Tour CANCELLED Reply with quote

Worst news I've heard in ages, I'm sure you're all as gutted as I am... Poor fuckers had their visas rejected at the last minute by a bunch of Nazi toadsuckers at the French embassy in Peru. Seems Bloody Sign and Anal Vomit both lost a shitload of money trying to make this happen, it's a sad day for DIY touring. I suspect this might have dangerous, far-reaching implications for the bands we love that may want to tour Europe - immigration and visa bullshit is getting tighter by the minute, before long you won't be allowed into a European country unless you have a pHd in forensic science and an Armani suit. Shit Fuck wank and CUNT. The following message is from Bloody Sign's myspazz:

it's kalevi from Bloody Sign here!
to all the maniacs concerned by the tour with Anal Vomit…
unfortunately i have to tell Anal Vomit's visa has been rejected!
it's really fucking crazy, but here it is, they will definitely not come to Europe!

so, right now let say the tour is cancel… maybe few shows will remain… which is the will of Anal Vomit’s members… but with Bloody sign we feel really confused… let see in the forthcoming days!

it's been more than 4 months that we try everyday to build all the stuff needed for anal vomit's visa, all papers, official signatures from cultural government people, i bought the tickets...
we did more than everything to see their evil faces of peruvians over here!
i spent almost all my time and energy to run here and there at administration shit, find and pay for all the papers, calling etc!
everything was alright, and i was in contact with the french embassy as well as anal vomit's members went there few times to fill all the blanks and correct the errors, to see if it seemed well done!

last week that had their first interview (which cost already lot of money!)! the embassy kept their passport for more control of all the papers they had (insurances, flying tickets, invitations of all of you, more and more stuff!), and gave them another interview a week later, tuesday, which was a kind of good new!
but when they get back at the embassy, they just told it was rejected for both of them!
no reason to ask : "the law allows us not to tell why!"
i phoned to the embassy and they told me the same thing (i used to have them on telephone to know about all the papers needed)!

why is that happening? speaking with anal vomit's members, they told me in evil english that it's a question of money, and they don't earn enough money to "hope" or "prove"! here in france i asked to some guy from the cultural official administration, who told me that laws about immigration are really hard since last year, and even lot of more established musicians from third world have to cancel concerts and tours...
i don't know what's the fuck! and the embassy in peru refused to tell why!....

Wide cultural embargo???

the guys of Anal Vomit told me they were absolutely angry, drinking to death, feeling almost in jail!
they're the first to be really destroyed by this situation!
at a time i and them were almost sure to get their visa, and we felt satisfied with the amount of work we achieved, we couldn't do more!

so, i will not write a novel here, or fuck this or fuck that...
again i want all the people concerned to know that we did our best, i cannot tell my feeling full of disgust, lack of understanding, hate, scorn!

thank you again for giving a shit about this tour!

bestial saludos!

kalevi
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck! Evil or Very Mad

But no big surprise... some years ago I tried to organize something for Ophiolatry and Sacramental Blood, it basically failed because I would have had to guarantee for the visas for Sacramental Blood (from Serbia).
"Guarantee" in this case means to bail.
The rationale of the embassy was that those Serbs might just decide to stay in Germany and I would have to cover all potential costs if that would be the case, meaning an income of several thousand Euros would have been necessary.
When I mentioned being a student the woman at the embassy literally said "Forget it.".
Tireheb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goat Semen euro tour 5 years ago got cancelled for the same reason. Devil Kult Passport.
Kaosbringer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tireheb wrote:
Goat Semen euro tour 5 years ago got cancelled for the same reason. Devil Kult Passport.

+ Same thing now for Witchtrap & Esquizophrenia
(on Metal Warning festival...)
Bestial Aggressor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was really looking forward to this, what a shitty situation!
Moonchild666

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: ANAL VOMIT European Tour CANCELLED Reply with quote

This really sucks. Fucking stupid laws! Sad

On another note, this is a really cool way of expressing yourself:

Slaghammer wrote:
speaking with anal vomit's members, they told me in evil english [...]

the guys of Anal Vomit told me they were absolutely angry, drinking to death, feeling almost in jail!
they're the first to be really destroyed by this situation!

Iron Warfare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They let millions of muslims to come in Europe and they reject some metal bands touring Europe (touring, not living here forever!) Evil or Very Mad

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Warfare wrote:
They let millions of muslims to come in Europe and they reject some metal bands touring Europe (touring, not living here forever!) Evil or Very Mad

Well, there is a chance those dirty musicians could stay here whereas those immigrants... oh, wait.
Ah, nevermind. Wink
Hellfire Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the band names have something to do with that? I mean, Goat Semen and Anal Vomit are both extreme names that could be regarded as bizarre by the authorities. What a shitty situation though, it is really terrible. Argh!
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Warfare wrote:

we live in a fucking strange world

it was always a problem to get south-american Bands over here. fuck this. we could use more of them to play live in europe.
brown growth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:
I wonder if the band names have something to do with that? I mean, Goat Semen and Anal Vomit are both extreme names that could be regarded as bizarre by the authorities. What a shitty situation though, it is really terrible. Argh!

Yeah, who would think names like Anal Vomit and Goat Semen wouldn't go over well with the authorities?

Sucks that this happened for the bands and those going though.
Imperative Coronation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfire Commando wrote:

From what I heard, that was a part of it. The band should have applied for tourist visa's, not for a work permit for the band Anal Vomit Laughing

Still, it really, really sucks that this happened.
brown growth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imperative Coronation wrote:
Hellfire Commando wrote:

From what I heard, that was a part of it. The band should have applied for tourist visa's, not for a work permit for the band Anal Vomit Laughing

Still, it really, really sucks that this happened.

I guess that didn't occur to them then. Laughing
Kapalika

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be clever not to metion the band name indeed. ^^
In the case I was describing the country of origin - Serbia - was enough already.
Sv.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
Iron Warfare wrote:

we live in a fucking strange world

it was always a problem to get south-american Bands over here. fuck this. we could use more of them to play live in europe.

Pentagram had no problems as far as I remember and the word "pentagram" doesn't sound too christian either. Razz

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: